Confrontation

Sweet Secret

 

Donghae: *shocked* *lies in the bed* Damn it. What kind of mess did I get into.. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.. [Me: THEN COME WITH ME AND WE'LL GO TO JUPITER! LOL.] She's a girl.. But why is she with us?! She should have been with SNSD! But, good thing she's not a sasaeng.. But I must confront her.. and ask her why.
 
Then all of the sudden, he remembered something.
 
Flashback, 3 years ago. At a fan-meeting.
 
You: Donghae oppa! *blushes* Please accept my letter and this plushy I made for you! *bows*
Donghae: *looks around* *smiles* The coast is clear, beautiful ELF of mine. Thank you.
 
During the SS3 Concert..
 
You: Oppa~ *bows* Do you still remember me? I was the one who gave you the plushy last time! Uhm.. Please accept these, oppa!
Donghae: Wow.. A necklace. Thank you so much. *smiles*
You: I'm glad you liked it, oppa.
 
End of Flashback..
 
Donghae: SO ALL THIS TIME.. She's been giving me all these plushy, letters and surprises?? How stupid of me now to remember her.. *sighs*
 
You entered the room, shocking him. And to your surprise, everything you've given to him in the past years we're on his bed.
 
You: Hyung?? [WHAT THE.. OMO.. HE HAS ALL THE THINGS I'VE GIVEN TO HIM.. I feel so happy.. From their concerts to his birthday, my gifts are still with him..]
 
He looked at you with a serious face, and stood next to you.
 
Donghae: Ah.. does this bother you?
You: *pretends not to know* Wow oppa, you do have a lot of gifts from your fans.
Donghae: Yeah, and I cherish them.
You: Are these from all those fan girls you meet?
Donghae: Nope. It was given to me by an IMPORTANT PERSON.
You: [Me? Important? <3] Wow, that fan sure is lucky. *smiles* Want me to help you with that?
 
He looked in your eyes, and started to touch your face. To then you've realized that he was only inches away from you. You two were on the carpet, as if you're waiting to be kissed.