Jealousy.

Sweet Secret

 

It was a beautiful morning. The light was shining on your face, when you felt that there was someone sleeping beside you.
 
You: [OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO NOT HAPPENING TO ME.. DONGHAE OPPA.. IS SLEEPING BESIDE ME.. HOW DID HE GET IN HERE? I THOUGHT HE WAS SLEEPING THE OTHER BED? WAEYO?!] *heart beating fast* [Omoooooo..] *clears throat* Hyung.. wake up..
 
Donghae: Mmmmmm~ *hugs you*
You: *blushing so hard* Hyung! You're sleeping on my bed!!
 
You tried kicking him, lifting him, but it was no use. He was still hugging you. And what's worse is..
 
Eunhyuk: WHAT.. ARE.. YOU.. DOING?!!!!!!
 
The other members were there, and they saw you with him. They started to throw pillows at Donghae, making him open his eyes.
 
Donghae: YA! WHAT'S WITH THE PILLOWS?!!!!!
Sungmin: You.. YOU DID NOT JUST HUG HIM!! *throws pillows*
Donghae: *looks at you* OH.. NO.. *stands quickly* I'M SORRY! *bows* I thought.. Ugh.. Damn it..
Ryeowook: No excuses! You're banned from being with our maknae from now on!
You: Hyungs.. calm down.. Donghae hyung didn't do it on purpose..
 
They all stopped, and forgot what Donghae did. You two were left inside the room.
 
Donghae: Thanks. I thought you were mad because of what I did.
You: Of course not.. [BUT DAMN IT. WHY DO I FEEL SO GIDDY INSIDE? IF THIS CONTINUES, HE MIGHT FOUND OUT THAT I AM A GIRL!]
 
It was a beautiful morning, and it's your first night yesterday at the Suju dorm and you can say that it's unforgettable. :D Then all of the sudden, Eunhyuk suddenly talked to you.
 
Eunhyuk: _____. Can I talk to you for a second?
You: Sure, hyung.. [I'm so nervous right now.. What will we talk about?]
Eunhyuk: You and Donghae seem to be close to each other.
You: Uhm, not really..
Eunhyuk: And you know he's my best friend, isn't he?
You: I know. You're the Fishy couple. Kekeke~
Eunhyuk: [How can I tell him.. this. It sounds weird.. But I feel jealousy..] Yeah and he's my best friend.
You: So what about it, hyung?
Eunhyuk: I.. uhm..
You: [Omo. Maybe he's jealous that I might steal Donghae oppa away! Nooooo!] Hyung, if it's about Donghae hyung.. Don't worry. I won't steal him away from you.
Eunhyuk: [Eh? I wasn't talking about EunHae.. I was talking about.. Aish! Why do I feel so jealous seeing you with him?! Is it because you're the maknae and we want to show off to you since we are your hyungs?!] No, it's not like that.. I'm just.. worried..
You: About what?
Eunhyuk: That.. your eyes will only focus on Hae.. The truth is.. All of us want to get your attention.. We are just afraid that you might not notice us..
You: Why wouldn't I notice you, hyung? And the rest? I am an ELF. Therefore, I like all of you. I'm your fan, and your dongsaeng. So don't think that way. *holds his hand* I am so lucky to be living with all of you. I appreciate all of your doings, hyung. I just feel overwhelmed and flattered since it's my first time being treated like this.. *smiles*
 
Eunhyuk's face was explainable, and you don't know why..