Park Chanyeol is my classmate ?!

I hate you, but I love you.

 

Your POV

“Ha Neul Wake up ! You’re late for your school already!” My mom yelled.

“Emmm..”  I groaned sleepily.

“There’s only like 30 minutes left till your school bell rings, don’t blame me if you’re late”

By hearing that, I immediately shot up from my bed, leaving my wonderful slumber behind.

I don’t want to be late on my first day with the joint class. Not that I’m scared of the teacher, I just don’t want to be stared at by like 70 pairs of eyes. As you may already know, I hate to be at the centre of attention.

In the blink of eyes, I’m already fully prepared in school uniform. I grabbed the bread that mom prepared for me and chomped it in a big quantity. I hastily make my way to my school which is not that far away from my house.


 

“Hey Ha Neul, why are you late today ?” asked Min Hee, which is my only close friend that I have in this school.

“I overslept” I replied while yawning

“Aishh, I bet you sleep late again yesterday to watch horror movie”

“Hihi” I chuckled.


“So class, as I told you before, we’re having a joint class. May I welcome students from Class 5.”

I am not really interested with this idea like the other students, but I still eyed the students from Class 5 one by one, to feed my curiosity.

Hmm, just typical high school students, nothing much.

When I was just ready to turned my head, I saw a very familiar figure. I think I know him….

Tall. Big bunny eyes. Curly hair. Pink lips. High cheekbones.

Wait…

Wait…

“OH MY GOSH. IT’S PARK CHAN YEOL !” I nearly screamed under my whisper. Min Hee which is sitting next to me stared at me weirdly. I just shook my head to tell her to shrug it off.

Oh goshhh, luck surely hates me ! First landing on him, now I have to be in the same class with him until the next semester. I tried my best to avoid an eye contact with him when he passed by me.

He caught me stealing glances on him and he smirk. THAT CREEPY SMILE.

My cheeks are shaded in pink. I have to admit, I have something with his smile. His smile somehow made me have that weird feeling…

NOT THAT I LIKE HIM. I DON’T LIKE HIM. I HATE THAT JERK.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

As I walked into the classroom, the first thing that caught my attention was that a girl called my name. I looked into the direction and it was that girl from before ! Who freaking stepped on me.

I see she’s trying to avoid gazes with me. Not that I want to have an eye contact with her.

As I was passing by her desk, I caught her stealing glances at me. Aish this girl, and I thought she wanted to avoid eye contact with me ?

To , I glanced at her too and smirked.

Im such a tease. Heh.

Oh great, the seat behind her is unoccupied. Perfect seat ! I quickly took the seat and I can see her moved her chair farther from me in discomfort.

Wait, is she stealing glances at me again ? She’s weird. Oh wait, she’s just glaring at me. This made me wanted to some more.

“Hehe” I chuckled and gave her chair a kick.

“WHAT ?!” She glared at me angrily.

“You’re mean, you don’t even say hi to me like others did with each other” I said while making a sad face.

“You’re not even my friend, why should I do that ?” She replied while making faces.

“Just because. You know, you owe me once, you stepped on me. Remember ? “ I said while pointing to my feet.

“Omo Ha Neul-ah, you stepped on Chanyeol ?” A girl beside her which I assume is her friend, asked her, surprised.

Oh I see, her name is Ha Neul.  That name is too pretty for a monster like her.

“Well yeah…I stepped on him but it was because-“

Before she could finish her words, I cut her off

“She stepped on me accidentally, but I just let her go, she didn’t even apologized to me” I lied. Well, lying is not really my specialty, but this is fun~

“What ?! What are you saying ?! I-“

“Ha Neul-ah, that’s not nice, you have to apologize to him. Omo Chanyeol-ssi, you’re so nice, she’s so rude to you yet you let her go easily.” Her friend said while glaring at her.

I smiled. I win, girl.



 

I am so sorry that this chapter is a bit short, Im quite busy with my school works so I hope you guys understand ~.~ I'll try my best to update a longer chapter !