Drunk

I hate you, but I love you.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

“Huh I guess even the monster is afraid of thunders.”

I while gently her hair. She looks very terrified. I guess she’s really afraid of thunders.

She broke the hug and made a face at me. Probably going bitter over the tease.

“N-no. Im not afraid of them !” She defended herself.

“Oh really ? Then I’ll leave you here and you can walk alone from here. You’re not afraid right ?”

She hesisated at first

“Of course Im not. You can go now.”

“I would if you release my hand from your grip” I smirked.

“Oh ! O-of course !” She quickly removed my hand and looked away.

“K then I’ll be going. You take this umbrella. “ I handed her my umbrella and took my coat off her shoulder and walked off.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Suddenly the thunder started to roar again.

I felt my hand was pulled from behind. Heh, she’s lying. She’s scared.

I turned my head to look at her. She looks scared.

“Why ? I thought you’re not scared” I said sarcastically.

“I-Im not ! I just felt guilty to leave you walking in the rain without an umbrella.” She reasoned herself

“Yeah right….” I rolled my eyes.

“Just admit it” I leaned closer

“You scared” I whispered in her ear.

“YAH ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!” She then hit my shoulder hard.

“DO YOU REALLY LIKE TO DO THAT ?! LEANING CLOSER TO PEOPLE ?! IT’S DISTURBING YOU KNOW ?!”

“Oh really ? But I thought you enjoyed it…” I pouted

“WHO WOULD ENJOY THAT YOU PABO !” She glared at me intensely.

“I would if you do that to me” I smirked and chuckled.

“ert” She hit me lightly.

I looked at her.

She's blushing.



 

The next day at school.

 

Ha Neul’s POV

It’s lunch time !  I quickly made my way to the cafeteria. I surely wouldn’t want ‘that’ incident to happen again. Talking about that incident, where’s Luhan ? He’s no where to be found today. Sigh, I feel so guilty for leaving him yesterday. Blame that Chanyeol !

When I arrived at the cafeteria, I immediately went to the counter to buy food and drink.

I placed my food and drink at an unoccupied table and left to wash my hands

 

Someone’s POV

Perfect. She left her drink on the table. This made everything easier. I pulled out a bottle from my bag and hastily pour the water in her drinks.

I hope everything will go as I plan.

If it does, serve that right.

 

Ha Neul’s POV

After done with my lunch. I walked back to my classroom. But for some odd reason, my head is spinning. I felt dizzy. Not to mention Im hiccupping too.

It really looks like Im drunk. But I never drank alcohol. Im not even legal to drink it yet..

The dizziness is getting worse. What should I do?

Is that…Chanyeol ?

“Chan..” When I was just about to call out for him, everything went blank.



 

-In the infirmary-

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 “Are you up, Ha Neul ? You passed out in the corridor just now. What happened ?” I asked her worriedly but I was taken aback by her reply

“Who the hell are you?!” She pointed at me while looking rather weird.

“Geez, it’s just you, Channiee~ What’cha doin’ here?” She asked while hiccupping.

 “You came here ‘ta tease me again, didn’t cha ? Ya bloody ert !” She then slapped my head hard.

Errr ? What’s wrong with her ? Is she drunk or something ?

“Ha Neul-ah, did you drink something-“

“Stupid Chanyeol, always teashing me~” She then cut me off

Aish..I cant even talk to her…

I leaned closer to her  “It seems like you ingested alcohol”

But I was slapped hard on my head again. And to make it worse, she was pulling my hair

“Yah ! What are you doing ?!” I brushed her hand away off my head but she looked at me surprised.

“Woah~it’s surprisingly soft~!” She suddenly chimed. Eh ? I thought she’s going to be mad..

“I thought it would be sharp and spiky~” She suddenly my hair softly

 

Someone’s POV

“Where’s this drunk student you’re talking about ? Are you speaking the truth ?” The teacher questioned.

“It must have been my imagination. Sorry for the trouble I caused.”  I looked down while gritting my teeth.

That is lucky to be safe today. But she wont be so lucky next time.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

“Whatcha taking~?”

“You wont believe me when you snap out of it, so I’ll get some evidence first.” I grinned while continue recording her with my phone.

“Hi ! It’s time for an interview with Ha Neul !”

“Are you feeling good right now ?” I asked

“YEAH !”

“Are you having fun ?”

“YEAH !”

“Are you drunk ?”

“YEAH~!

I chuckled while watching back the recordings.

“Ha Neul please don’t get upset when you see this~ “ I grinned mischievously.

“Who’cha talking to ?” She asked, puzzled.

“The Ha Neul from the future when she sees this” I chuckled then slid my phone back into my pocket.

Suddenly, she started to her uniform. What is she doing ?

“Ha Neul, don’t tell me you’re gonna strip-“

“Ahh, it’s kinda hot” She said while pushing the blanket away from her body.

I went closer to her.

“Ha Neul, are you seducing me ?”

She then started to be fidgety. And her face was burning red.

"So hot..strip me, Chanyeol" She said while sweating.

"This is more than just being defenseless, Ha Neul-ah." I shook my head.

"H-hot..Chanyeol, quickly.."

Im not the type of guy who would take advantage of a defenseless girl.

"No way~" I replied.

"You idiot.."

I smiled at her

"Just go to sleep and it'll be fine."



 

SORRY FOR THE SUDDEN HIATUS ! I was away from my home and I was quite busy~ But I hope you like this chapter~ n.nV