Him again ?!

I hate you, but I love you.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

“Oh Ha Neul-ssi, you’re cute by the way”

What is wrong with him ?

She’s cute ? More like a monster to me.

Though I do admit that she looks a bit attractive when I fell on top of her. But it was only at that time !

Must be the angle.

Or maybe Im too close to her.

Whatever it is, she’s not cute. She’s a monster.

She only knows how to glare at people. Makes angry faces. Yells at people.

I snapped back from my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Annyeong Yeol-ah~How’s the joint class ? ” 

“Yah Jongin-ah ! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Yeol ! It’s not manly at all ! Hmm, the joint class ? It was okay I guess. Except that-“

“Except that ? “

“You know, the girl I told you before ? The one that stepped on my feet ? The thing is, she’s in my class and I have to pair up with her.”

“Oooh~it must be the fate between you two~”  Jongin who is known with the name Kai, cooed while poking my shoulder.

“Fate your head.  Whatever, Im hungry, let’s go to the the cafeteria”

Kai chuckled and followed me behind. I could hear the girls’ squealing when we walked passed them.

This made me wonder, why didn’t Ha Neul go all fangirling over me ? I mean, Im the school’s kingka after all.

 


By the time we reached the cafeteria, there was only one lamb chop left.

Lamb chop is the only edible thing here in the cafeteria. Not literally though. I just love eating them.

Kai excused himself to go to the library. I nodded my head.

I rushed my way to the counter to buy it. Before my hand could reach it, another hand has already touched the plate, and snatched it away from me.

I raised my head in fury to see who the heck is trying to take my lamb chop from me.

It’s her. Kim Ha Neul.

“YOU ?!” We both shouted.

“Yah monster, I came here first, this is mine !” I snatched the plate from her grip.

“What ?! Im here first ! I was waiting in the line ! You were cutting the line !”

“Whatever, It’s mine.” I paid for the lamb chop and walked away.

Ha Neul blocked my way and tried to take the lamb chop away from me. Thanks to my height, she wasn’t able to reach for it. She persistently tip-toed to snatch it away from me.

“Nice try shorty” I smirked.

“Ya-yah !” She yelled, still trying to reach for the plate.

SPLASH!

Great. The water in Ha Neul’s grip spilled on me. To make it worse, it’s coffee. How am I supposed to wash away the stain ?!

“YAH MONSTER ! LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO MY EXPENSIVE CLOTHE ! IT’S NOW STAINED  AND IT HAS A STRONG SMELL TOO ! WHAT ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS ?!” I yelled in fury while pointing at my stained clothe.

“I don’t know” She replied short.

“YOU DON’T KNOW ?!”

“How should I know ?! You’re the one who’s searching for trouble ! You wont give me my lamb chop !”

“And there you go again with your lamp chop. Come here with me”

I grabbed her hand abrubtly and tried to took her away.

“Yah jerk ! What are you doing ?! You’re twisting my hand !” She whimpered in pain.

“You’re going to wash this for me” I pointed to the stain again.

“But-“

“NO BUTS” I said sternly.

“But Luhan…”  She mumbled while looking at a certain direction.

I followed her eyes and there I saw the same boy from before, sitting at a table, unaware of what’s happening here.

“Who’re you looking at ? Your boyfriend ? What’s his name again ? Luhan ?” I asked sarcastically.

“He’s not my boyfriend….”

“Of course he’s not, who would want to have a girlfriend like you.” I snorted.

She glared at me. There she goes with her infamous glare.

“Now follow me” I grabbed her hand again but this time I did it carefully. Not that Im worried about her, I don’t want to hear her nagging.

 

Ha Neul’s POV

Where are this jerk taking me ? Let go off my hand already !

I stomped my feet along the way but he ignored me. Ugh ! He’s getting on my nerves !

He finally stopped. I assume that we reached our destination.

I looked up.

‘Men’s Restroom’

WHY IS HE TAKING ME HERE ?!

“Why are you taking me here ? Men’s restroom ? “ I asked curiously.

He smirked, not answering my question.

“Let’s go” He twisted the door knob and looked at me.

Don’t tell me…

“You want me to go in there ?!” I pointed to the door with my eyes nearly popped out.

“What do you expect ? Do you think I brought you here just for you to stand in front of the door?”

“But why-“

“This.” Again, he pointed at the stain. Ugh ! I regret trying to snatch that plate away from him!

"No ! Im not going in there ! Why didnt we go the the women's restroom ?" I protested.

"First, it's too far away, and second, women's restroom is usually full at this hour as they are probably changing into their sports attire. Men's restroom is empty because we can change whereever we want" He said while laughing playfully.

“But what if anyone sees us ? “ I asked, worried.

“Then I guess we have no choice but to hide in the cubicle, THE TWO OF US” He smirked again

“THERE’S NO WAY I’LL EVER GO IN THE SAME CUBICLE WITH YOU”

“Whatever, let’s go” He pulled my hand again. Aish this jerk, does he has a grabbing hand- ?

I tapped my finger on the sink while waiting for him.

By the time I lost my patience, he came out from the cubicle.

OH MY GOSH.

He’s half-.

 


Hey guys~ Im sorry for not updating yesterday. I accidentally fell asleep while writing this chapter, heheeh ~.~

So, to show my apology, here's a very cute videos of woori Exo K ! BE SURE TO WATCH IT !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=dtH0jjYfVQM

Look at them, SO FREAKING CUTE ! >.<