Ice Cream Day !

I hate you, but I love you.

 

-The next day-

Ha Neul’s POV

“You look strange Ha Neul-ah, you’ve been like this since you came to school..” Min Hee suddenly broke the silence.

But I was too out of place to reply her. That sight, it must be a dream ! There’s no way I could act like that.

I reminisced the image, still dumbfounded.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Hey Ha Neul, look at this” Chanyeol said while grinning. He then slid his phone out from his pocket and showed something to me.

“Are you drunk ?”

“YEAH ~!”

 

-End of flashback-

 

Ugh ! What was that ?! How can I act like that ? I wanted to convince myself that it’s all a dream..

I snapped out of my thought as I saw a very familiar figure walking into the class. I gulped.

It’s Luhan.

How am I supposed to face him ? I guess I just have to apologize to him. As soon as Luhan sat down on his seat, I turned my face, facing him.

“E-er. Luhan-ah. S-sorry about yesterday…” I stammered, looking down in guilt.

Silence.

“Luhan ? ” I tried again, looking towards his direction. “I’m sorry about yesterday, I know I shouldn’t have leave you just like that, I was waiting for but then Chanyeol-“

“No it’s fine.” Luhan then cut me off. But not with the usual smile he always gave me.

“Really  ?” I then leaned closer to him to make sure of it.

Luhan turned his head, with his face just few inches from me, and beamed that beautiful smile of his.

Pit-a-pat                              

‘Omo ! He’s so close !’ My little heart screamed.

“Of course, but with one condition. You have to accompany me to eat ice cream after school today !”

“Heh , of course, little boy.” I chuckled.

“Don’t call me little boy !” He nudged my elbow playfully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-At the Ice Cream parlour-

Luhan’s POV

Ahhh finally ! We’re here !

“So Ha Neul, what flavor do you want ?”

“Hmm, I think I’ll have Strawberry ice cream.” She replied while her eyes still locked on the ice cream, drooling over it to be devour by her.

“Ok then.  Mister ! One Strawberry and one Chocolate please !” 

“Here son, one ice cream and once strawberry, that makes it 1500 Won.”

Before I could pay the worker with my money, Ha Neul already hand over hers to him.

Aish this girl, I asked her to accompany me so that I can pay it for her, not the opposite.

“Ha Neul  ah, I’ll pay back the 1500 Won to you,  it’s my treat.” 

“Awww little boy~ Big sisters are supposed to pay for the little ones you know~” Ha Neul then mocked me playfully, chuckling like a little girl. Now who’s the little ones ?

“YA ! I told you not to call me that ! Besides aren’t guys supposed to treat the girls ?” I looked at her, still insisting to pay for it.

“No, it’s big sisters’ treat.”

Oh ? Mocking me again ? Just wait Ha Neul….

“Ok then, if it’s your treat, UMM MISTER ! CAN I HAVE 10 MORE CHOCOLATE ICE C-“

She then covered my mouth with her hand while glaring at me.

“Ya ! I don’t have enough money to pay for 10 ice cre-“ Ha Neul suddenly looks wobbly and without warning, her body started to fall against me.

Lucky me that I have a good reflex, I quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me, smacking her body against my chest.

The Ha Neul who was so noisy earlier became quiet.

I then took this opportunity and pat her head.

“Now now, this is what will happen if you don’t listen to your big brother, little girl.” I smirked, satisfied.

 

Ha Neul’s POV

Of course, he’s still a boy.

The feeling that I felt when he pat my head. I felt inferior to him.

“Ha Neul-ah, let’s sit over there” Luhan broke the silence while his index finger pointing at a table.

I followed him from behind, still embarrassed of what happened earlier.

Our conversation started out a bit awkward in the beginning but because of Luhan, I’m now comfortable. He’s so good at making people to feel comfortable around him.

While I was busy sharing my stories with him, I suddenly noticed that he was staring straight at my lips.

As I was starting to slow down a bit on my stories, he suddenly leaned towards me.

Closer…

Closer…

And closer….

Don’t tell me he want to…….

It’s my first time !

I closed my eyes, confused.

Suddenly, something planted on my upper lips. His lips ? No, it doesn’t feel like one.

I opened my eyes slowly.

Oh.

It’s his index finger. Im so stupid, why should I think like that. I snapped back from my thoughts when Luhan said

“Aigoo, little girl eating so messily, let big brother clean it up for you” He said mischievously while his index finger.

“Umm, delicious”

I swear my cheeks are burning hot right now. I thought he was innocent, never come crossed my mind that he'll be such a tease.

I looked down, hoping that he wouldn’t see my hot pink cheeks.

“Here, you can have a taste of my ice cream, so that we’re even” He shoved the ice cream in front of my face.

I tasted his ice cream without arguing and he quickly pulled it back and the ice cream.

“In-di-rect kiss”

He said while his index finger touching his lips, grinning.

I swear I’ll go crazy if he goes on like this.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys ! Sorry for the long hiatus ! I lacked of idea and I was facing a big exam and its trial for 2 months ? I am truly sorry ! Sooo, I updated this chapter just for you Luhan fans out there, enjoy ! ;)