We fell. AGAIN.

I hate you, but I love you.

 

Your POV

“Well yeah…I stepped on him but it was because-“ Just when I was trying to reason myself, I was cut off by that jerk.

“She stepped on me accidentally, but I just let her go, she didn’t even apologized to me”

What the actual fish ? THAT WAS A COMPLETE LIE.

“What ?! What are you saying ?! I-“ Im trying to defend myself but I was cut off again, but this time by Min Hee.

“Ha Neul-ah, that’s not nice, you have to apologize to him. Omo Chanyeol-ssi, you’re so nice, she’s so rude to you yet you let her go easily.” Min Hee said while giving her glare to me.

Chanyeol smiled.

Why is he freaking smiling ?! Is he enjoying this ?! Oh bet he is, just wait Park Chanyeol…

Just wait and see.

To calm myself down, I excused myself to the restroom. I look at myself in the mirror.

“Ha Neul-ah, just one semester and that jerk will be gone. After that you wont be seeing his face anymore.”

I gritted my teeth while thinking back about the lies he told Min Hee. I stomped my feet in frustration, then only to find myself being stared at by a few female students weirdly.

“Ehehehe” I laughed awkwardly trying to cover up the embarrassed me.

I quickly washed my hands and went back to my classroom.




 

“Ok class, to decide your pairings. We’re going to draw lots. You have to pick a number from this container and you’re going to be paired up with the person with the same number as yours.”

“Aww, I hate counting on my fate ! Im a bad luck person.” Whined one of my classmates. And that comes from the daughter of a wealthy family with a handsome boyfriend.

“Well, you’re not even close to a bad luck person compared to me.” I muttered slowly, rolling my eyes.

“I know right.” Min Hee said while giggling.

“Ha Neul-ssi ! It’s your turn” Min Hee said while pointing to the container.

I made my way to the container and randomly picked a piece of paper which has a number written on it.

“Number 8…” I mumbled while eyeing everybody in my class in search of my pair.

Suddenly, I felt someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around to find Chanyeol cheekily smiled at me.  I stared at him weirdly.

I frowned trying to interpret the meaning behind his smile.

Don’t tell me…

“We’re a pair.” He said while grinning mischievously at me.

.

.

Oh God. I hate my life.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

Number 8..

Number 8…

“Ha Neul-ssi ! It’s your turn !” I heard someone who’s supposedly Ha Neul’s friend shouted.

I walked behind her. Just curious the number that she’ll draw out.

“Number ^&*&..” I heard she mumbled, unclear.

Thanks to my height, I tried to peek her paper and I my eyes nearly popped when I saw ‘8’ on her paper.

She’s pairing with me !

I saw her looking around the class to find her pair.

Well miss, your pair is here, behind you.

I tapped her shoulder and showed her my smile. She stared weirdly at me.

Her face started to frown a little bit.

Her facial expression fell when I assume she found out that she’s pairing with me. I grinned at her trying to .

“No, I am not doing this. HEY GUYS, WHO WANTS TO PAIR UP WITH CHANYEOL ?!” She yelled to class while waving her paper.

WHAT IS SHE DOING ?!

I grabbed her hands and locked it. She struggled persistently.

“Yah ! What are you doing ?! Let me go ! You byuntae(ert) !” She yelled on the top of her lungs. But sadly, that wont work.

I tightened my grip. She struggled harder.

Suddenly, I lost my grip and eventually, I fell on top of her.

“Ouch !” we both whimper in pain.

“Aishh, look ! Who told you to-“ Before I could finish my words, I was awed with her facial features.

When did she became this beautiful ? I never notice that on our first encounter.

I was slowly captivated with her cute glowing eyes and we soon stared at each other.

Why is her lips so pink and cute ?

YAH CHANYEOL. WAKE UP.

“Wha-What are you do-doing ? “ She stuttered while avoiding eye contacts.

Her cheeks are burning red.

Is she embarrassed ?

“Oh.Im sorry.” I quickly shot up from that position and casually made my way to my seat, trying to act normal.

But I cant.

I accidentally collided with one of the students’ desk.

“Wooo, I see love is blooming here~”

“Love is in the air~” Everyone cooed.

I just laughed it off trying to show that Im cool with it.

But of course. Im not.


Hey guys ! I made this chapter right after I went bck from my tuition which was around 10:30 PM. So Excuse the lack of ideas ehehehe. Good night !  n.nV