Our first encounter.

I hate you, but I love you.

 

Your POV

“Ouch !” We both whimpered in harmony.

We fell again. But except this time, he’s the one who’s on top of me. I prepared my ears to hear him complaining

Here we go.

“Aishh, look ! Who told you to-“  He started to blabber like a machine gun but weirdly, he suddenly stopped and stared into me deeply.

Our eyes met and we locked each other’s gazes. Woah ChanYeol-ssi, your rumoured bunny eyes are even cuter in reality.

His luscious lips.

His perfect features enthralled me.

Slowly, we were drowning into each other’s stares. I can see him eyeing my features. From my eyes to my lips. Why is he doing this ? I’d like to stare at him longer but I looked away, embarrassed.

I broke the silence by asking him what was he doing but I failed trying to act normal as I find myself stuttering really badly.

I tried my best to avoid any eye contacts with him when I found myself blushing. Of course I wouldn’t want him to find out my cheeks went pink because of him. That’s a humiliation to me. You know, I said that I hated him before…

“Oh. Im sorry” He replied shortly. Weird, that’s not the Chanyeol I knew. He would’ve went furious right now and go on and on about how Im at fault.

He immediately got up from that awkward position and tried to go back to his seat naturally, but he failed miserably. He accidentally collided with the desks.

Cute Chanyeol.

EH. WHAT AM I SAYING ?!

I went back to my seat and act as normal as possible.

I sense that Min Hee who is beside me is eyeing me suspiciously. I felt tense going on around us and I turned my head to her and asked her

“Why are you staring me like that ?”

“Why shouldn’t I ? I mean Park Chanyeol just fell on you and I sense that there’s something going on with you guys” Min Hee said while tapping the cap of her pen on the table continuously.

“Like I said before, we met before in the library and-“

“You stepped on him and you didn’t apologize to him” Min Hee cut me off and ‘kind-heartedly’ finish my sentence for me.

“NO ! THAT’S NOT IT ! HE’S LYING TO YOU ! HE’S ACTUALLY A JERK THAT WONT EVEN LET ME APOLOGIZE TO HIM AND ACCUSED ME OF BEING RUDE ! I FREAKING HATE THAT CURLY HAIR MONSTER !” I said furiously without noticing that Chanyeol was just behind me, listening fully to my conversation.

“Yeah right…” Min Hee rolled her eyes and went back to her school work.


“Uwah ! It’s finally recess ! My stomach had been growling since the first period. “ I said while rubbing my stomach.

I hastily make my way to the cafeteria as it may get too crowded and I may not be able to buy my forever favourite Lamb Chop.

Suddenly, I felt a bump on my head and I fell down.

“Ouch…” I whimpered in pain while rubbing my temple.

“Im very sorry ! I should’ve be more careful !” a voice said.

I looked up to the direction of the voice and BOOM, immediate awestrucked.

Standing just in front of me is an angelic looking boys with eyes bigger and cuter than that jerk Chanyeol, cuter lips than Chanyeol and of course, more polite than Chanyeol.

Woah, he’s so handsome. And cute too. I wonder why I haven’t seen him before ?

I was subsconsciously captivated by his facial features.

“Umm, Miss ? “ I snapped back from my thoughts when he suddenly called me.

“Oh yeah, Im sorry for being careless too” I said while collecting my books which had fell all over the floor.

The boy helped me collect my books too. He’s really kind. Not like that freaking CHANYEOL.

After he finished helping me, he shove his hand towards my direction

“Hi, Im Luhan, Im a new transfer student here” He beamed.

Oh, I guess that’s why I’ve never seen him before.

“Im Kim Ha Neul.” I replied shortly, replied his smile.

“Where are you heading to ? I see you’re in a hurry”

“I am heading to the cafeteria” I replied while pointing to my hungry stomach.

“Oh I see, then I guess we’re in the same direction ! Except that I was heading to the wrong direction just now. Ehehehee” He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Then do you want me to show you the way to the cafeteria ? We can eat together too ! If eating with a stranger is okay with you though..” I chimed happily clapping my hand.

“Hahaha, of course !” He chuckled.

“Then lets go !” I said while pointing to the direction to the cafeteria.

As we begin to walk, he suddenly looked to me,

“Oh Ha Neul-ssi, you’re cute by the way” He said while beaming that angelic smile of his.                             

My cheeks suddenly blushed and I looked down all the time to avoid him knowing that I was blushing.

I swear I was dying inside when I saw that smile of his.


No One’s POV.

Without Ha Neul knowing, Chanyeol saw the whole situation. And even heard the conversation clearly.


Because Im such in a good mood today ~ I may be double updating ! MAYBE. I may not be able to do so too because I have school tomorrow and I have t to sleep early. But I'll try my best to updte a chapter everyday ! Thanks for your love and support ! :'D

Oh and look ! CHANYEOL'S BUNNY EYES !

Look at those eyes ~.~