A date ?

I hate you, but I love you.

 

Ha Neul’s POV

It was one heck of a day. We bid farewell and went our separate ways.  Luhan insisted on accompanying me to my house but I declined his offer. Wouldn’t it be awkward for us to be together after what he said ? Besides, I don’t want to to make him walk extra miles just for me.

I twisted the door knob and immediately dived onto the bed.

‘In-di-rect kiss’

Those two words keep on echoing in my head, with the image of Luhan touching his lips played along as well.

I subsconsciously touched my lips, reminiscing the moment when Luhan touched my upper lips.

Maybe he’s just joking. Of course, he’s a boy, he wouldn’t be as innocent as I thought he would be.

I sprawled my arms and legs across the bed, rolling my fatigue body left and right.

As I was about to fell asleep, the image of Luhan patting my head softly popped up in my mind

I shot up from the bed, touching the crown of my head.  For some reason, I felt so safe and loved when he tapped my like that.

I dived into the pillow, letting out a loud sigh. Whatever, Luhan is Luhan, he's just nice.

Im going to sleep.

When I was about to fell asleep, AGAIN, I was disturbed, but this time by a call.

‘Who’s number is this ?’ I murmured.

“Hello ? “

“Yo, free your schedule tomorrow and wait me in front of school tomorrow morning. Ok bye.” A deep voice was heard at the other end of the line.

Oh, it’s a boy.

“Hey, who a-“

 Beep.

He hung up. HE HUNG UP ON ME ! THAT WAS EFFIN RUDE.

Judging from the deep voice and the rude way of talking, I think I know who it is. That Park Chanyeol, Im going to chew him tomorrow. And does he think Im going to be like an obedient dog and follow every single thing he demanded ?! NO. WAY.

But, how does he know my number ?

An more importantly, did he just asked me out on a date ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The next day-

Apparently, now I am an obedient dog.

Im ashamed of myself.

For some reason, I followed exactly what he told me to do yesterday. I cancelled my plan with Min Hee to go shopping at the mall, and I am waiting here like an idiot in front of the school, for almost two hours already.

I hate him.

“Heyyy ! There you are !” Screamed a loud deep voice from afar.

There, I saw Chanyeol casually walking like nothing happened.

I gritted my teeth while cracking my knuckles,

“YAH ! WHAT TIME DO YOU THINK IT IS NOW ?! IT’S ALREADY 11 !” Shouted me, frustrated.

“Why ? it’s still morning, I thought I said we’re meeting up in the morning ?” He asked, making an ‘Im innocent’ face.

I sighed.

“But I take it as literally morning, like 9 o’clock, not 11”

“Still morning.” He replied casually.

I swear if killing is not a crime I would’ve killed him by now, he’s getting on my nerve !

Arguing with him wouldn’t make it any better, so I chose not to argue with him.

“So where are we going ? “ I asked.

Chanyeol eyed me from the tip of my toes to the top of my head.

“Skirt, blouse, cardigan, heels, newly done hair. I see you’re all dressed up, for me.” He scoffed.

“NO, IM NOT DRESSING UP FOR YOU,  at least Im making an effort on my outfit, not like that certain person.” I eyed him as well.

“Well then, if you’re that enthusiastic about meeting me, then I shall not make you wait anymore, let’s go.” He said and straightly grabbed my hands and lead me like a dad would do to his child.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes nearly popped when we finally reached our location.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME WE’RE COMING HERE ?!”

“Well, If I told you we’re going hiking then you would’ve brought along all the unnecessary things, so I thought that not telling you is better.” He grinned cheekily.

That’s partially true but….

“WHY ARE WE COMING HERE ?! WE COULD’VE JUST WENT TO THE CINEMA OR RESTAU-“ I paused. What did I just blurted out ?

He stared at me, smirked.

He went closer, leaning his face close towards mine.

Oh no…not this again.

I looked away.

“I see, so you thought that we’re going on a date ?” He asked mischievously, with his infamous smirk still not fading away from his face.

“N-no, I thought-“ Just when  I was about to reason myself, he cut me off

“If you’re that excited to have a date with me, I can free myself from all the girls that have been scheduled to have a date with me. Just. For. Kim Ha Neul~” He leaned closer, still smirking.

What a jerk. What a douche. What a scumbag. What a player. HE’S SO ANNOYING.

“YAH ! FOR YOUR INFORMATION ! IM NOT INTERESTED TO HAVE A DATE WITH YOU, THAT NEVER CROSSED MY MIND ! AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?! YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN ALL THE GIRLS WITH JUST YOUR HANDSOME FACE ?! WELL IM GOING TO TELL YOU HERE THAT YOU’RE WRONG, CAUSE I WILL NEVER FALL FOR YOU ! YOU JERK!!” I screamed in frustration and without looking back at him, I stomped away from him.

He grabbed my wrist. Ugh, not this again.  I tried to fight back, but he’s too strong.

“We’re already here, so let’s just finish it.” He said casually as if nothing had happened. How can someone be as hateful as him ?

I looked away from him, ignoring him.

“And your question just now, Im taking you here for the project, on nature, remember ? The due date is getting near.” He continued

“And if you’re asking about the camera and stuff, I brought it along in these bag here” He pointed the bag that he was carrying.

I looked away, still uninterested.

“Ha Neul.” He called.

Silence.

“Kim Ha Neul.”

Still silence.

“Ha Neul –ssi, if you’re gonna act like a baby, Im going to leave you here. Im not going to waste my time to entice and persuade you for a petty matter, today is the only day that Im not busy” He sounds serious.

I still refused to look at his direction.

“Fine then, suit yourself.” He said and walked away from me.

Wait…is he serious ? He’s really leaving me here ? With no accommodation ? Fine then….

I gulped and inhaled deeply.

“P-Park Chanyeol.”

He turned his head, looking towards my direction

“It’s not that Im scared or anything ! Nor am I being sympathethic for the busy you ! Im just being the good student I am and Im going to finish the assignment the teacher gave. So I-“ As I was about to finish my words, he grabbed my wrist, AGAIN. I swear he have quite a something with wrists and hands grabbing.

“Just shut up and follow me.”

Good thing I wore tights with my skirts. At least I can save myself from getting bitten by insects and stuff.

Just about halfway through the hiking trails, I was already exhausted. Blame the high heels I was wearing, I should’ve went with my instinct earlier and wore snickers instead.

“Yah Kim Ha Neul, you’re so slow, let’s go ! I wouldn’t want us to stuck here until it rains !” Chanyeol who was quite far from me screamed.

“Ugh Park Chanyeol-ssi ! Just look at what am I wearing ! Do you expect me to be fast in this kind of outfit ?!” I screamed while stomping one of my foot.

“Just who told you to wear those heel ?” He said sarcastically.

Suddenly, a pair of shoes came flying from his direction towards me and landed in front of me.

“What are you thinking you’re doing ?! What would you do if it hit my face and I rolled down ?!” I shouted in discontent.

“Kim Ha Neul, you’re so noisy. Just be thankful that I brought extra shoes with me and go change your shoes, or I’ll leave you here !”

I changed my shoes hastily. Now, I feel better, although it was slightly bigger than my size.

I can now make large steps without having a difficulty in stabilizing myself.

I smiled subsconsciously feeling happy and quicken my pase to catch up with Chanyeol

“Look at who’s smiling like an idiot.” Chanyeol chuckled.

The smile faded away from my face and I glared at him.

“Thank you” I said softly.

“WHAAAT ? I DIDN’T HEAR YOUUUU ? “

“I said thank you you pabo !” I gave him my deadly glare.

“Who’s the pabo who smiled just for a pair of dirty sports shoes.” He scoffed.

When I was about to give him a light punch, I stumbled over a tree root and fell down.

“Ouch !” I whimpered in pain, massaging my foot.

Chanyeol sighed and bend down while pointed on his back.

“Here, get on my back” 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger eh ? Heheh just to tease you guys~ dont worry, I'll update soon ;)