"Do you hate me, Chanyeol?"

I hate you, but I love you.

 

Haneul's POV

 

“Here, get on my back”

“W-what ? No!”

“Why are you so stubborn Kim Ha Neul-ssi ? I just want us to reach the top before it rains and stuff” He said sounding quite cool.

“I just…don’t want to trouble you anymore.” I replied softly.

“Well then, if you don’t want to trouble me, just hop on my back and we can get there faster, besides, it’s not too far away.” Chanyeol smiled.

He can be kind too sometimes. Only if he is like this all the time. I wouldn’t hate him so much.

“It’s alright. I still can walk.” I reassured him that it will be fine.

I then stood up from the rather embarrassing position and tried to make a step.

Ouch!  

Great, my leg is splintered.  Chanyeol looks at my splintered leg

“Now now, how can you walk with that leg, let me carry you on my back” He then grabbed my hands and legs and tried to piggy back me.

“N-No, it’s fine..”

“Just shut up” He insisted, grabbing my legs with his veins showing on his arm.

Whoop. Im now on Park Chanyeol’s back.

“Im heavy though…..” I mumbled.

“I can tell.” He replied while trying to reposition me.

“Aish you don’t need to tell me that.”

“But you were the one who told me. What’s wrong with girls nowadays ?”

And then there was an awkward silence.

Only sounds of birds chirping and river flowing can be heard.  I like it though. It eases my mind.

“Chanyeol ah... Can I ask you something ? “ I then broke the silence.

“What ? go ahead”

I gulped before asking

“Are you…annoyed with me ?”

A silence again.

 Damn it, I shouldn’t have asked him that question. It must be hard for him to answer it. He must be like ‘YES IM ANNOYED WITH YOU AND I WANT YOU TO DIE’ in his mind but he doesn’t want me to get hurt. Ha Neul, you’re so stupid.

“Nevermind, you don’t have to-“

“Nope, Im not annoyed with you or some sort” He suddenly replied, smiling.

He then continues

“Sure you can act like a little kid sometimes, like earlier, but I don’t hate you or anything like that, to be honest, I like being around you.”

“E-eh ? I never knew….” I said softly

“Why ? Because I always act mean around you ?” He asked while turning his head slightly to have me in his sight.

“Yeah…You always tease me and insult me. I feel like you hate me.” I looked down.

“You know what ? I have a friend, and he’s always being mean to this one girl, turns out that he’s interested in her..” He chuckled.

“E-eh ? What do you mean by that ? “ I raised my eyebrows slightly.

“Nothing.” 

Chanyeol then left our conversation hanging at that.