Cramped

I hate you, but I love you.

 

Ha Neul’s POV

He's half-.

His chocolate abs.

His biceps.

I could sense my cheeks getting hotter.

I quickly covered my eyes with my both hands, feeling embarrassed of what I saw.

“Wh-Why are you not wea- wearing your shirt ?!” I stuttered badly.

“Why ? Are you shy ? “ He smirked, walking towards me.

“N-no ! Of course Im not shy !” I stuttered again, placing my hands away from my face.

I backed off as he was trying to get closer to me. Afraid of what he’s going to do with me, I closed my eyes. I was in the verge of crying when I suddenly heard him cracking up.

“AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA” He cracked up while tapping his chest. Aish this boy.

“Yah ! Stop playing with me..” I pouted. Feeling relieved knowing that he wont do anything to me.

“Y-You just p-pouted ?!” His eyes nearly popped out.

“Um I think so..Why ?” I tilted my head curiously.

“Cute.”

 

Chanyeol’s POV

Cute”

Aishhh Park Chanyeol ! What are you thinking ?! How can those words slipped from your tongue ?

“E-eh, U-umm, so where are your s-shirt ?” She’s then tried to change the topic but she stuttered really badly. She lowered her head, probably covering her already pink cheeks. Stupid Chanyeol, why would you spit out something like that ? I cursed myself.

Act normal Chanyeol. Act normal.

“Oh I almost forgot about that, here” I tossed my shirt to her.

Without complaining, she immediately went to the sink and washed the stain off the shirt.

I eyed her carefully while she’s busy with my shirt.

I can’t deny the fact that she’s pretty, but that only applies when she’s not angry though.

I observed her carefully when suddenly something caught my eyes.

“Hey Ha Neul, why do you have a scar on your hand ?” I curiously asked, still looking at her hand.

“It’s nothing”

“Tell me.” I insisted

“It’s really nothing.” She tried to shrug it off.

“Tell me.” I asked sternly.

“Fine. I was an underdog in my previous school. I used to be a close friend of one of the school’s kingka. I guess his fangirls are jealous of our relationship and they bullied me. That’s it, it’s nothing” I could hear her voice sinking.

“THAT’S NOTHING ?! You’re crazy.. So what did you do ?”

“I did nothing”

“You did nothing ? Why didn’t you tell the teachers?”

She sighed.

“I just don’t want to cause more trouble. I thought that by keeping quiet, at least they wont have a grudge on me, but I was wrong, they took a drastic step to hurt me when I ignored their warnings to stay away from him”

“Oh I see..” I nodded my head slowly and ended our conversation. Actually, I have lots of questions to ask her but I don’t want her to be uncomfortable with my questions.

After knowing about that, something inside of me feel like I have to protect her.



 

“Uwah ! Finally ! It’s done ! You just have to send it to the dobby next to fully wash off the stain.” She beamed showing the satisfaction of her work while holding up the shirt.

She…smiled.

“T-thanks. Now, let’s get out from here before anybody sees us.” I grabbed my shirt and put it on, but it was still ed.

As my hand nearly reached the door knob, I heard mumbles from the outside.

It’s the male students !

Oh great. I quickly grabbed Ha Neul’s hand and went randomly in a cubicle and locked ourselves in it.

Ha Neul who is still unaware of the situation tried to get out from it but I cupped , placing my index finger to my mouth while mouthing a ‘keep quiet’

She seems confused at first but she finally understood when she heard students coming in the restroom.

 

Ha Neul’s POV

Oh gosh. Im so close to him. We’re just a few inches away !

And to make it worse, his shirt is still ed. Grreaaatt..

I tried my best to look away from him but I cant help myself to glances at him a few times.

Ugh. The students are taking too long. It’s too cramped in here that I could even smell Chanyeol’s perfume.

I looked down most of the time trying to avoid his eyes, though that I could sense that he’s staring at me. What’s wrong with him ? First, the cute ‘thing’. Now, this ?

My cheeks went pink again thinking of it. Not to mention that Im very close to half- Park Chanyeol right now. I could spazz all day long in this situation, minus the odour though.

Pooooooot

I snapped back from my thoughts as I heard this strange sound.

“Uhh guys, sorry, I just farted” One of the students voiced out.

What ? he just farted? I looked up to Chanyeol who then placed his index finger to this mouth again, gestured to me to keep quiet.

 “AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA !!!  YAAHH FATTY ! YOUR FART SMELLS REALLY BAD, WHAT DID YOU EAT TODAY ? AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH” The students are cracking up together.

Hearing them laugh, also with the farting incident, my funny bone is getting tickled.

I tried hard to hold back my laughter. Chanyeol who realizes my situation then cupped my mouth and asking me to keep quiet again.

How can I ? Im not the one who’s controlling it.

I grabbed Chanyeol’s shirt as I was in the verge of laughter. Chanyeol then went close to my ear and whispered ‘Just wait a bit longer’ to me.

WHY DID HE DO THAT? EARS ARE MY SENSITIVE SPOT. THIS IS IT, I CANT HOLD IT LONGER.

“Aha-“

“SWOOOOSSSHHHHSHUWHUSHIWHISHIWHISHIWHSWHWIWWUUAUAUSSWSSHSISH”

He flushed the toilet. What a smarty. Thanks to Chanyeols’ quick thinking, my laughter was unheard under the flushing noise.

“I just farted. And someone’s in the cubicle. IM SO SORRY !” The student shouted and hastily went out the restroom, embarrassed.

“HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” We laughed hysterically recalling back the incident.

“He must be so embarrassed !”  I faced Chanyeol, still cracking up.

“Who wouldn’t ? “ He chuckled.

I chuckled along still trying to get my sense back from the the laughing.

We went out of the restroom when we finally stopped laughing and of course, after Chayeol buttoned his shirt.

As we were walking along the corridor, Chanyeol suddenly broke the silence

“Ha Neul-ah, you’re pretty when you’re laughing”

“E-eh ? “ why is he acting like this again ? Please, Don’t make me blush again.

“You should laugh more" He said

"And pout too" He chuckled

He then continued,

"Maybe then I’ll fall for you”