Luhan, my new classmate.

I hate you, but I love you.

 

Ha Neul’s POV

“Maybe then I’ll fall for you”

Thump thump.

My heart went pit-a-pat.

Why am I feeling like this ? What is this weird feeling ?

I looked at his face intensely, trying to interpret what he just said.

‘Fall for you’ The words echoed in my ear . My face suddenly shaded in pink.

“Luhan !” I blurt out randomly.

“I almost forgot about him. I need to go. See you later !” I bid farewell without looking at him. How can I look at him when my cheeks are burning like fire ?! It would be so embarrassing.

When I reached the cafeteria, Luhan was still there, waiting for me. Alone.

Poor boy. I felt so bad.

I gulped before walking towards him. I cleared my throat and said a simple hi to him.

“Oh there you are ! Where did you go ? I was waiting for you, you know…” He pouted. SO FREAKING CUTE. I have the urge to pinch his cheeks, but being the polite girl I am, I did nothing.

“Im sorry ! I was..uh…I went to the restroom !”

“What took you so long ?” He questioned again.

“I was..um…you know-“

“Nature calls ? “ He furrowed his eyebrow.

“Haha..yeah.” I lied to him. Well, what do you expect me to do ? Tell him that I went into the men’s restroom with half- chanyeol, and then cramped in the same cubicle with him ? Heck no.

 


I took too long washing Chanyeol’s shirt without noticing there was only 2 minutes until recess is over.

It looks like I have to survive the rest of the day with my empty stomach. I sighed in frustration and went back to my classroom after departing with Luhan.

I pulled a face while heading to my seat. You know, a hungry man is an angry man.

I sat on my chair and let out a loud sigh, not noticing that Min Hee is beside me.

“Such a loud sigh coming from a petite girl, Ha Naeul-ah wae?” Min Hee asked.

“Im hungry. I didn’t get to eat” I pouted while resting my chin on the table, looking like a kid.

“You’re hungry ? But didn’t you went to cafeteria earlier than me ?”

“Yes, I did, but that Chanyeol-“ I stopped, leaving my words hanging.

“Chanyeol ?”  Min Hee leaned closer to me. She seems interested in the word ‘Chanyeol’

“Nothing, I just bumped into him again. That’s it.”

“Then how come bumping into him made you missed your recess?” Min Hee asked again. Aish this nosy girl, always showing too much curiosity about other people's affairs.

“Yah nosy-Hee ! Can you shut up already, Im already this hungry and you kept on shooting questions at me like a machine gun..” I glared at her playfully.

“Im not nosy ! Fine then…” She pouted. Aigoo, she’s so cute when she pouted. That’s not surprising since she’s very fair and pretty. I always envied her facial features.

I nudged her elbow out of feeling apologetic and . She remained with her poker face. I then tickled her sensitive spot and she did the same to me too. We giggled and laughed playfully, like how other close friends do.

“Morning class”

Our attention were then distracted by the teacher’s voice. The students went back to their seats and sat in a good posture.

The teacher hem before opening “Ok class, before we begin with our lessons, Im going to introduce you to a new transfer student from China.”

The students who were not paying attention earlier immediately locked their eyes to the teachers.

“Is it a girl ?” A boy suddenly shouted.

“Or a hot boy ?” A girl asked in a flirty tone.

Ugh, what’s wrong with them. Hello ? We’re in the school you know ? Not some online dating website gathering. Pfft. I rolled my eyes.

“Quiet class !” The teacher suddenly shouted which quietened down the noisy class, she then continued

“The student will be staying in your class, as what the principle had recommended, so I hope you guys can cooperate with the student. You can come in” The teacher then gestured to the supposedly transfer student to come in.

The uninterested me immediately leaned forward when I saw the figure who’s walking into the class.

“Omo, Luhan..” I murmured

“You know him ?” Min Hee suddenly turned her face.

“Well kinda, I bumped into him just now.” I replied still locking my gaze at Luhan.

“Wow you’re something Ha Neul-ah, first you bumped into Chanyeol and now Luhan ? Did you went to the witch doctor to perform some kind of spell on you so that hot people always bump into you?" Min Hee chuckled while playfully tugging her hair.

“Yah ! What are saying. It was just a coincidence okay…”

“Yeah yeah~” Min Hee then ended the conversation and her attention went back to Luhan who was introducing himself.

“Hi, my name is Luhan and Im from Beijing, China. Nice to meet you !” Luhan beamed.

I could hear the girls squealing and flirty questions were thrown at that poor boy. He just smiled and played along with the questions which made the girls squealed more.  So annoying.

Suddenly, we locked eyes. Luhan was looking rather shocked. I think he just realized Im sitting here, poor me.

“Oh ! Ha Neul !” He shouted looking rather happy while pointing his index finger at me.

Grrreeaat, now he had all his annoying squealing fangirls glaring at me.  I just smiled awkwardly and waved at him.

Luhan then excuse himself and went towards me. He is still holding that angelic smile of his on his face. I looked down in nervousness as I sense that all eyes are locked on me. Some of the classmates even made strange sounds to tease me. Ugh, they’re so annoying !

“Ha Neul-ah ! We meet again !” He chuckled then continued “So, is this seat beside you taken ?” He then asked while pointing the seat beside me which is still unoccupied. Min Hee then made that playful look to me and nudged my elbow. I knew her well, she is enjoying this, she is freaking teasing me.

“Um, no” I replied shortly, still looking nervous.

“Then I guess this will be my seat !” He happily walk closer to the seat not until a bag was thrown at the seat.

My mouth went agape.

I look at the direction the bag was thrown from.

“No it is already taken, I suddenly feel sitting next to Ha Neul”

It was Chanyeol.