Breaking The Ice

Love You Since The Beginning

 

>> in the class <<

___ saw Eli flirted the girls. “Tskk! He still not change huh? But why is he here? He’s in this class too? Wait... that means HE is in this class too?!” ____ mumbled.

Kevin entered the class and walked towards Eli. ____'s heart started to beat faster and faster. ____ looked at his features, from his sparkling eyes, to his sharp nose and, to his cherry red lips. Min Kyung sat beside ____ and looked around the class, trying to adapt to the new surrounding.Eli walked to the two girls and greeted them.

“Hey there pretty ladies~ Wanna join me later for lunch?" Eli winked. "Kevin, come here dude! Stop standing there like a statue!”

Kevin walked to them slowly and sit infront of the girls.

“H-hey ^^ H-how are y-you?” stuttered Kevin.

“Yeah! We’re fine! So you guys will be in this class too for  this semester?” asked Min Kyung.

“Of course pretty ;) That’s a good news right? We can spend more quality times together!” Eli laughed after saying those. Kevin almost hit Eli on the arm but he hold himself.

____ couldnt believe Kevin was talking to them right now. She felt so happy and tried to hide her smile.

“This going to be the best semester ever! I can see him everyday and we could talked more too” ___ thought.

 

 

 

I know my chapters are short. I'll try to make it longer next time. And sorry if you feel boring. It will be less boring soon ^^