To The Party

Love You Since The Beginning

 

   Eli was not done yet. He took ____ to the salon saying that he wanted her to have a new hairstyle for the party. ____ couldn’t argue more and just let Eli took her to the salon. The stylist make her hair into a wave curl style.  After about an hour, the stylist done with ____’s hair. Eli asked _____ to change into the dress that he bought just now.

The stylist lead them into the dressing rooms. ____ took the dress from Eli and they walked into the dressing rooms to get change. Eli just wore a simple clothes because he don’t really care about his look for the party. ____’s look was the most important thing to him now, he wanted her to look pretty for the party, and for him. He looked at his reflection on the mirror thinking that his clothes were good enough for the party.

 

(this is how Eli's clothes looks like)

this is how Eli's clothes look like

 

 

Eli came out from the dressing room first so he sat down on the sofa provided near the room. He took out his phone and started texting someone while waiting for ____. A soft voice calling his name making him looked up. He was almost speechless. ____ looked so pretty, extremely pretty to him.

 

( ___'s dress and heels for the party )

                

 ____ smiled shyly as Eli looking at her feeling amused. Eli asked her to stay still, he took his phone and quickly snap a picture of her. He smiled looking at the picture. ____ took a peek at his phone and asked. "What is that for?"

"I just feel like taking your picture now." He winked to ____ and saved the picture in his phone. Eli bowed in front of her and said, "May I take you to the party now my princess?"

 ____ chuckled softly at Eli's behaviour and just get along with it. "Sure, handsome prince." 

 With a smile on his face, Eli held her hand and walked to the car. He drove to his house with an excited feeling not because of what was there, but because of someone that was sitting beside him. He glanced at her, looking at her nervous expression.

“Calm down. Just be yourself when we reach at my house. Don’t have to be someone else to amused other people okay?”

She nodded and said "thanks" to him. ____ was still feeling nervous. It was her first time going to a formal party. There were so many thought on her mind. She wondered if what will the people said if they saw Eli with her. Eli stopped the car making ____ snapped out of her thoughts.  

He got out from the car and opened the door for her. “Are you okay ____? Don’t be afraid, I’m here with you.”

She gave Eli a reassuring smile saying that she was fine. Both of them walked into Eli’s house, no, it was not a house, but a mansion. A mansion that made her turned speechless. She never thought that Eli was that rich! It make her feel small, really small, walking with the guy beside her. 

 

A wild thought came into her mind. What was Eli real purpose asking her to the party? She looked to the side and met Eli’s worried expression. ____ pushed all the thoughts away and smiled to him. “I’m here now, I can’t say to him that I want to go back so just get through the night ____!!” she said in her mind.

 As they entered the mansion, ____ could see that there were a lot of high-status people in there. She looked around the place. The venue was absolutely luxurious. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice calling her name. It was not Eli, but a more familiar voice. She thought, “Could it be her voice?”

 

 

 

(this is how Eli's mansion looks like)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you like the update? ^^ Please leave comments so I can improve my story.