Making A Move

Love You Since The Beginning

 

>> lunch time <<

Four of them went to the cafeteria. They bought their food and ate together. Kevin took the chance to sit beside Min Kyung. Meanwhile, Eli brighten the atmosphere with his jokes which successfully made all of them laugh.

At the same time, ____ kept looking at Kevin. Without realizing, ____ accidently spilled the soup on her lap.

“Ouch! HOT!!” ____ said as the soup spilled.

“OMG! ____!! Are you okay? You should be more careful! You should stop being clumsy and hurted yourself!” said Min Kyung as she stood up from her seat.

Eli and Kevin were shocked by the incident. Kevin hesitated whether he should help ____ or not. Eli kept asking if ____ was okay. ____ tried to avoid looking at anyone  by looking down.

“We’re sorry and thanks for the food. Me and ____ need to go now. See you guys later.” Quickly, Min Kyung pulled _____’s hand and went to the toilet.

 

After went to the toilet to clean the stain on ____’s clothes, they went back to their class. They saw only Kevin in the class. ____ wondered where was Eli that time. Suddenly Eli entered the class holding a paper bag. He walked towards ____ and gave the paper bag to her.

“You must feel uneasy wearing that clothes so I bought you a new one. Here, try it.” said Eli while giving the clothes to her.

____ looked into the paper bag and smiled.“Thank you Eli. Thanks for being so thoughtful.” said ____.

"No need to thank me.It's nothing" Eli smiled.