Take Me Home!

Love You Since The Beginning

 

  The next day, Min Kyung asked about her “date” with Kevin. ___ said that it was not a date and they just went to eat dessert together. Eli heard it when Min Kyung asked ____ about the “date”.

“___ is dating who? No way! She’s my girlfriend!” Eli said to Min Kyung.

Min Kyung told Eli that ___ went for a date with Kevin yesterday. “Pfttt! She won’t fall for Kevin even if they went for a date. Why would she fall for  other guy when she has a great boyfriend like me?” said Eli proudly.

___ stared at Eli and said, “My boyfriend? Since when? Stop going around telling people things which are not true!”. Min Kyung just laughed looking at both of them.

Kevin and ___ hang out more often after that day. ___ was still feeling weird but she throw the feeling aside. She was feeling so happy when she hang out with Kevin. They became closer and closer everyday.

>> few weeks later <<

  After the class ended, ___ thought of spending time together with Min Kyung, but she had something important to do so ___ decided to go home. While walking home, ___ bumped onto Eli and he offered to send her home by his car. ___ refused at first but she gave up when Eli insist of sending her home. Instead of taking her home, Eli brought her to a boutique near the town. The boutique were full with beautiful branded clothes.

“Why do you take me here? This is not my house!” asked ____.

“I wanna buy you a dress” Eli answered and gave a wink.

“But why you want to buy it?”

“Well, my dad’s company managed to get a big project. So, there will be a celebration party for it tonight. And you are you to be my partner tonight”

“What?!! But why me, Eli? There are so many other girls besides me.”

“Just come with me! I don’t want my dad keeps babbling to me just because I come alone to the party. Besides, I’m afraid if I ask other girls, they will cause trouble there."

___ kept silence for a while as she heard about it. She knew that Eli was actually convincing her to go with him. If I refuse, he’s still going to force me to go. While ___ was busy with her thought, Eli dragged her to choose dress.

“Okay I think this will suite you” said Eli while holding a simple black dress.

___ took the dress and walked into the fitting room to try it. “Oh, it fits me well” thought her after  trying on the dress.

___ changed back to her original clothes and walked out from the fitting room. “Why don’t you just wear the dress?” Eli asked when he saw ___ came out from the fitting room with her own clothes.

“Should I wear it now?
 

“Geez okay, i guess no” Eli paid for the dress and pulled ___ out from the boutique.

Eli secretly look at her and sighed. I want to see you wearing that dress but I guess I have to wait a little.

 

 

 

 

 

Please leave comments T~T I wanna know if you like this chapter or not ><"