DATE?

Love You Since The Beginning

 

    ____ was on her way to the college. Meanwhile, Kevin and Eli standing at the entrance, waiting for her. “Isn’t that ____?? asked Kevin. “Yeah, that’s her!”Eli answered. “Ya!!! Don’t you dare to flirt her!” he said again as he saw Kevin walking excitedly towards ____.

   ____ suddenly stopped walking when she saw Eli standing at he entrace and... Kevin walking to her??” “Hey ____”,Kevin greeted her followed by his angelic smile. ____’s heart fluttered but at the same time she felt weird by Kevin’s action.

“Ermmm, hey ___, are you free after your class? If you don’t mind, i wanna ask you out. We can go for a snack if you want. I know a good place...” Kevin stuttered.

____ tried to hide her excitement. “Urm ... yeah sure Kevin. I have nothing to do after the class”

 

>> after class<<

“____, let’s go” said Kevin.

“Where are both of you going?”asked Min Kyung curiously.

“Urm....” ___ couldn’t answered Min Kyung’s question.

“___ is going to help me with the assignment that the lecturer give us just now” said Kevin, helping her to answer it.

“Oh really? I have to go home now. My brother is waiting for me. Anyway good luck!” said Min Kyung as she gave ___ a wink making her blushed.

Kevin brought ___ to a place located not far from the college. “Dessert House?” she read the signboard. Both of them entered the shop. ___ could smell the freshly-cooked waffel as she entered and she was stunned by the variety of the dessert available. The took their seat. ____ ordered waffles and Kevin ordered a piece of blueberry cake.

While waiting for it, Kevin started the conversation. “So.. Min Kyung has a brother? asked Kevin. “Yes, she has a brother and she is staying with him now. I meet him once. If i’m not mistaken, his name is Shin Soo Hyun.

“Oh.. she had a brother.. so besides trying to capture her heart, I must try to make her brother likes me too? I must make him accept me!” Kevin thought.

“What about you? Do you have any brother or sister?”

“No~ I don’t have other siblings,” ___ answered with a smile.

Their conversation go on as the time passed. Kevin kept asking about ___ and Min Kyung. Suddenly Kevin saw a piece of waffle at the side of her lips. He took a tissue and wiped it. ___ blushed hard and thanked Kevin.

After about an hour, ___ told Kevin that she need to go home. She excused herself and walk out from the shop, leaving Kevin who was still thinking about the things that they talked about just now.

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Min Kyung's brother ^^