Heal My Heart

Love You Since The Beginning

   

 

___ placed her palms at her chest. It hurts. . Why does it hurt so much to see them like together? ___ ran out of the mansion, wanting to go home. She couldn’t stand being there anymore. One of the figures came out from the dark and chased ___. Grabbing ___’s arm, he pulled ___ into her embrace, whispering into her ear with a soothing voice. “Stop it. I hate to see you cry.” ___ gripped his shirt and mumbled onto his chest.

 

 “But it really hurt, Eli..”

 

“Does it hurt so much?” ___ kept quiet. Her broken state, make his heart clenched. He whispered while caressing her hair softly. “I will heal your heart ___. From now on, I’ll be the one who will protect you.”

 

Without their knowing, Kibum was watching both of them. “Tskk! Protect her? Let’s see how you will protect her from my plan my little brother.” he smirked and laughed as he walked into the mansion.

 

“I want to go home,” ___ said with a weak voice. Eli looked at her face and sighed. “Arasso. Why don’t you wait in the car while I tell my parents that I’m going to send you back home?   ___ nodded and went to Eli’s car.

 

Although few days had passed, ___ still could not forget about the incident. She went to the college with a miserable face but she quickly hid it with a smile when she saw Kevin and Min Kyung. 

 

“___-ah!” Min Kyung greeted.

 

“H-hey..” ___ glanced at their intertwined hands. Kevin noticed it and smiled shyly. “We..urm..”Kevin stuttered with a flushed face. “I said to him that we could try being together.” Min Kyung said cutting Kevin’s words.

 

 CRACK!! Her heart almost jumped out of its’ place when she heard it. She forced a smile and congratulates them, acting like she was really happy, but deep inside her heart, she was hurt badly. Someone.. please take me away from here, I can’t hold it any longer.. She thought while trying to hold her tears from falling down.

 

Suddenly, she felt an arm wrapping around her waist and a whisper. I’m here.. That voice, I felt so relieved hearing that voice at the moment. “Hey Kevin! Oh, I see..  New couple huh?” Eli smirked, teasing Kevin to ease the tense atmosphere. Kevin blushed hard and whined at his friend. “Eli~ Stop teasing me.”

 

“Haha! Alright Mr. Woo. You should stop whining and hide that pout of yours. She might smack your face later.” Eli said with a laugh and winked at Kevin. He gripped ___’s hand, pulling her away from them. ___ kept quiet and followed Eli until they reached the library. “Why didn’t you walk away just now? You know that you’ll be hurt if you keep on standing there.” Eli caressed her face and sighed.

 

“I know..” Tears were forming at the corner of her eyes as she spoke. Noticing that, Eli moved his hand up and wiped her tears. “Come on! I’ll take you to one of my favorite place~”. He pulled her to his car and pushed her in softly. He quickly get into the driver’s seat and drove to the town.

 

“Eli.. Where are you taking me? Don’t tell me that you’re going to take me to a club?” Eli chuckled at her question. “Okay, I’m not telling you”, he said while grinning. ___ stared at his face, “Seriously Eli? Tell me where you are taking me! And one more thing, I don’t feel like going to a club.”  Suddenly, her stomach growled and she quickly covered it with a flushing face. “S-sorry..”

 

Eli chuckled, “I’m going to take you to a place that will make you feel better.” While Eli was driving, ___ glanced out of the window, wondering where Eli was going to take her to.

 

About 15 minutes later, Eli stopped the car. ___ assumed that they had arrived at the place. She get out from the car and looked at Eli with a confused expression. “A ramen shop?” ___ said after looking at the shop’s signboard. “Yeah~ Lets’ go in first, then you will know why I wanted to take you here. Both of them entered the shop and took their seats. Eli ordered two bowl of ramen for both of them.

 

Not long after that, a waiter came with their ordered food, “Two bowl of spicy ramen. Enjoy the food~” ___ tasted the ramen, “GOSH!  THIS IS SO SPICY!” ___ widened her eyes at the taste of the ramen and stick out her tongue due to the spiciness. She felt that her tongue was almost ripped off from .

 

 Eli laughed and handed her a glass of water, “Here, drink this.” ___ quickly took it and gulped it down in one go. Eli kept laughing watching her. “Why are you asking me to eat this?” ___ seemed angry but Eli just smiled to her. “See? You’re not sad anymore. You’ve forgotten everything when you eat that right? Does it answer your question?”

 

___ smiled and began eating the ramen again. She peeked at Eli through her fringe and whispered a soft “thanks” to him. Eli smiled looking at her, “Don’t need to say it. It’s my pleasure. I rather get scolded by you than seeing your sad face.” Her heart skipped a beat at the moment. Thanks Eli.. Once again, she thanked Eli, but this time, she’s the only one who can hear it.

 

 

 

 

Hello! ^^ I'm back updating this fanfic again! <3 
What do you think of this chapter? Leave some comments ^^