Kibum's intention

Love You Since The Beginning

 

 

(Warning : There's some vulgar words in this chapter)

 

 

 

    ___ looked at the person who grabbed her hand and muttered, “Kibum-ssi…”

 

   “Hey ___. Shocked to see me here?”, Kibum grinned. Ignoring the stares around them, he pulled her away towards his car. ___ struggled to get away but her efforts were useless as Kibum tightened his grip onto her arm. “Get into the car. I want to have some words with you”, Kibum said as he nudged her into the front passenger seat.

 

   She stood still and stared at Kibum’s face. “Hey listen here, I just want to talk with you, if you don’t want to create more commotion right now, get in or we’ll catch more attention by standing like this.” ___ let out a sigh, as a sigh of giving up and she got into the car. Kibum closed the door and run slightly to get into the driver’s seat and quickly drove away from the campus.

 

    Kibum kept driving far away from the campus and sometimes turn to look at __ at his side. She spaced out of the window since they left the campus, and didn’t even utter a word since that. Kibum finally stop the car in front of a restaurant and he turned to face ___. He tried to reach out his hand towards her, but she stared at him causing to stop. Kibum fake a cough, “Ehem! This restaurant is noted for its excellent cuisine. Let’s go in, it’s my treat.”

 

   However, ___ remained unmoving. Kibum got frustrated seeing it and burst out from the car and open the passenger’s seat, pulling her out. She flinched at the pain as Kibum grabbed her hand harshly. Kibum saw the changes on her face and slowly let go of her hand, “I know you don’t like me, but just follow what I say can you? I’m not going to do anything bad to you right now.” ___ nodded her head and rubbed her hand that turned red from Kibum’s action.

 

   ___ looked at Kibum wanting to say something, but she hesitated as soon as she saw the stern look on Kibum’s face. Kibum’s expressions soften after a while and he lifted up his hand, trying to touch her face. ___ flinched when she saw Kibum’s hand getting nearer to her face and she moved away slightly. “S-sorry if I make you angry Kibum-ssi..”

 

   Kibum sighed and stuck his hand into his jeans’s pocket. “Sorry too. I didn’t mean to scare you. We can go to other place if you don’t want to eat with me.” ___ looked at Kibum and voiced out her thoughts. “Kibum-ssi.. I don’t mind eating with you, but can we go to other place please? Not this kind of restaurant.” He smiled and nodded. “Okay! Let’s go, lead the way to the place that you want to go.” Both of them get into the car and ___ told him the way to the place that she wished to go at the moment. She started to get comfortable with Kibum as he tried to make a polite conversation with her. They chatted till they reached their destination.

 

   Kibum was kind of shocked when they reached the destination. A normal restaurant? Why did she want to go here instead of that expensive place? Kibum followed her into the restaurant and sat down. ___ ordered the food for both of them and told him about the restaurant. “This is one of my favorite places. The foods are delicious but it’s not too expensive. Sorry for dragging you here but I’m not used in eating in that luxurious restaurant.” They dug in as soon as the food arrived. Kibum stopped eating after a bite and stared at the food. ___ looked at him with a worried expression, “Why Kibum-ssi? It’s not delicious? Sorry if it doesn’t suit your taste.”

 

   “Are you kidding me ___?! This food is heaven! It’s extremely delicious.” Kibum smiled widely and continued eating his portion. ___ smiled in relief watching Kibum eating the food. He still has that humble side of him and enjoys eating in this cheap restaurant.

   There was an awkward silence after both of them had finished their food. ____ looked at Kibum and started a conversation. “So…Kibum-ssi, this is not just about eating together right?” Kibum gave her a bitter smile, “Yeah, you’re smart. Actually, there’s a purpose that I drag you with me. Firstly, I want to apologize. I am sorry for my behavior at the party last time. Second thing is, would you be friend with me? You’re a nice girl and I really hope that we could be friends.”

 

  “Friend? I hope you don’t mind if I ask, why me? There are a lot of people out there that you can make as a friend.” ___ blurted out. Kibum smiled, “I don’t know. I feel that you’re trustworthy enough to be my friend. So, will you be my friend, ___?”

 

    “You don’t have to ask for it Kibum-ssi. I’ll be your friend whenever you want me to be.” ___ gave him a smile, which succeed to make Kibum smiled as well.

 

   They went out from the restaurant to other place. Both of them continued their chat in the park nearby till the night. Kibum send her home, saying that it was dangerous for a girl like her to walk home alone at night.

 

   “Thank you Kibum-ssi for the treat today and for sending me home too”, she flashed a smile and bowed to him. Kibum grinned and leaned against her car, “I should thank you for being my friend too. And drop the ‘ssi’. We’re friends right now. Don’t have to be so formal with me.” ___ nodded and bid him a goodbye before entering her house. While Kibum drove away with a satisfied smirk on his face.

 

   When he reached home, he saw a familiar guy leaning against a car in front of the house. He stopped the car and came out with a smirk plastered on his face. The guy walked to him, and punched Kibum hard on the face without any warning. He felt a warm liquid flowed at the side of his lips. He spitted out the blood and walked into the house, not bothering about the other. The guy followed Kibum’s step and both of them stopped when they reach Kibum’s room.

 

   “Tsk, such a bothersome guy”, Kibum grumbled as he wiped the blood from his lips and turned to look at the guy. As soon as he did that, another punch flew to him. Luckily, he managed to avoid punch and kicked the guy’s leg making him fell on the carpet. Kibum stared at the guy in anger, “What the is wrong with you Eli?!”

 

   Eli stood up in anger and pure hatred was shown on his face. “Why are you with her?! What do you want from ___?” Kibum laughed and smirked at him. “It’s none of your business Eli. Anything I do is none of your concern. So what if I want something from her? Do you think you can stop me? Not a chance.”

 

   “I’m warning you Kibum! If you dare to lay your hands on her, you’ll regret it for your whole life. I swear I’ll make you regret it!” Eli spat out in anger and clenched his fist. “Oh, don’t do that to me Eli, I’m so scared right now. Do you think I’ll be like that?” Kibum said in a mocking voice. That just made Eli getting angrier than before. “Screw you Kibum!”

 

   “No thanks dude. I’m not gay. You know better not to mess with me Eli, so don’t meddle in my business and she won’t be harmed. I believe you know the way out so can you please get out from here?” Kibum said and opened the door, ushering him to get out from the room.

 

  Eli glared at him and walked out from the room. Before Eli was out from the room, he muttered, “Get away from her”. Kibum watched as Eli disappear from his sight. He sat down and chuckled, “Never going to happen Eli, if I want something, I’m going to get it. I guess you have forgotten that. I want her and she’ll soon be mine.”

 

 

 

 

 

An update for my readers! :D Thanks for waiting!
I tried to make it longer so I hope you guys have fun reading it. ^^
I am sorry for all the grammar error xD 

And thanks for all the comments. The comments really encourage me to update this fic.