A Help When It’s Needed

Love You Since The Beginning

 

>> at Eli & Kevin’s apartment <<

Kevin just got out from the shower when he saw Eli sitting on the couch playing his Ipad. Eli was so into the game that he didn’t realize with Kevin’s presence.

“Hey, what are you doing?” asked Kevin. Eli almost dropped his Ipad due to shock hearing Kevin’s voice. “Whoah! Since when you’re standing here dude?”asked Eli after saving his Ipad from falling onto the floor.

“I’ve been standing here for quite some time.” Kevin sighed. “ Eli, can I ask something?”

“Yeah. What is it Kevin?”

“Actually, why did you hug _____ ?”

The atmosphere turned into akward silence.

Kevin tried to break the silence “You LIKE her?!”

Eli gasped upon hearing that. He grinned and and reply “ You think?”

“So it’s true Eli?? Finally you like someone Eli! I’m so happy for you!”  Kevin exclaimed happily as he hugged his best friend.

Eli laughed seeing the way Kevin react after he knew it. “How about you Kevin? You like that Min Kyung right? Don’t try to deny it because I knew it from the way you look at her. Only people who are madly in love with someone will look like that.

Kevin blushed hearing it. He didn’t try to deny it. He confessed to Eli about her feeling towards Min Kyung. Kevin told Eli that he was too scared to confess his love to Min Kyung. Eli decided to help Kevin with his love problem.

“Listen here Kev, the first thing you need to do is get close to her. Find out what she likes and dislike. You can ask _____ about it. She is Min Kyung’s best friend.”

Kevin nodded hearing everything that Eli told him. Kevin smiled and poked his best friend. “Eli, if i get close to _____, don’t be jealous okay? I do it only to know more about Min Kyung.”

“No problem Kevin. So...  are you going to sit here all day wearing that towel or you gonna wear some clothes?” Eli teased Kevin making Kevin ran into his room screaming. “I’m gonna wear clothes!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm really sorry because I haven't update for quite long time :( *bow* hope you like this chapter. And thanks to all that subscribe. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ       *hugs all of you*