Planning

Love You Since The Beginning

 

 

   Kevin frowned seeing Eli entering their apartment with a messy look. “Eli? Are you okay?” Eli walked to the couch and slumped down beside Kevin. He gave a bitter smile and muttered, “Missing someone from the past.” Kevin understood what he meant and gave him a light squeeze on the shoulder.

 

   “Eli, it’s not wrong to remember the past, but you need to move on and find your happiness. Don’t trap yourself in the darkness. Learn to accept what you have right now before they are gone too.” Eli sighed and looked at Kevin, “It’s hard Kevin, but I think I’ll give it a try. I don’t want to hold grudges anymore and I really want to have a happy life with her if I could.”

 

  “That’s what I want to hear from you bro!” Kevin laughed and patted his back. Eli stood up and walked to his room to freshen up. When he’s done, he went out of the room and sat down beside Kevin again. “Hey Kevin, I was thinking, wanna go for a double date? You, Min Kyoung, ___ and me.”

 

  “That sounds good! I’ve been thinking of taking her to a date. How about this weekend? I’ll ask her about it later.” Eli nodded and muttered a “hmm”, agreeing with Kevin.

 

 

 

~The next day~

    Eli and __ were hanging out at the campus’ garden. Eli looked at ___ who was reading a book beside her with a smile on his face. “Hey __,” Eli broke the silent between them. ___ averted her eyes away from the book she read and looked at him, “Yes Eli?” Eli coughed and scratched the back of his neck. “I plan to have a double date together with Kevin this weekend. So, I’m wondering if you could be my date.”

 

“Be your date for the day?” ___ stared at him.
 

    “Yes.. B..but don’t misunderstood me! I’m not using you for the plan. I really want to have a date with you so I plan to have it together with Kevin and Minkyung. We plan to go to an amusement park. If you agree to this, I’ll inform them.”
 

   He looked at ___’s face. He couldn’t read what’s on her mind now. He sighed and looked down. “It’s okay, I won’t force…” Eli’s words were cut by her, “So, what time you’re going to pick me up?”

    Eli looked up and stared at ___. “Wait.. do you mean you agree with this?” A smile given by ___ was enough to make Eli fully understood it. “I’ll pick you up at 9 in the morning then!” Eli said with a grin. “Hm, ___, I’ll be having extra training today for my upcoming basketball competition so I couldn’t send you back today. Would you be okay going back by yourself?”
 

   “Of course I’ll be okay. I’ll be going now then. See you tomorrow Eli” she waved and walked out from the garden towards the campus’ gate. ___ smiled with the thoughts of going out for the date with Eli in her mind. Her smiles fade upon seeing someone at the gate. “What is he doing here?” She tried to ignore it and walked out from the gate casually but she stopped when she felt a hand gripped onto her arm. Whispers could be heard around them. She looked at the person and muttered, “Kibum-ssi..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello >~< I'm back again! Here's a new chapter for all the readers. 

Please leave some comments so I can improve my story. *bow*