Unexpected Meeting

Love You Since The Beginning

 

  A familiar voice calling her name. the voice that she missed so much. "Could it be her?" she thought. ___ turned around and saw a girl standing beside a young handsome man. She couldn’t regonize her but then, she noticed something on her wrist. The bracelet on her wrist was exactly the same like the one she gave to her cousin, Kim Minji.

  ___ walked to her. “M-Minji? It’s you right?”  Minji looked at ___ and her lips curved a smile. She pulled ___ into a tight hug. “ ___! It had been a long time! You’re becoming prettier now. But, why are you here?”

  “Oh, i’m here because Eli asked me to come to this party with him. How about you Minji?”

 “Eli? You mean Eli Kim?? I come here with this brother of him!” said Minji as she pulled the guy near her. “Meet Allen Kim Kibum, Eli’s brother! And Kibum, this is my cousin, ___. She came here with your brother. “ Minji introduced both of them to each other.

  “Nice to meet you Miss ___ “ Kibum bowed and kissed ___’s hand. Minji excused herself to the toilet. As soon as she left to the toilet, Kibum’s expression changed to a smirk. “So Miss ___, you come here with Eli right? You’re his new girlfriend?”

 “G-girlfriend? N-n...” Before ___ could finish her words, Kibum continued talking. “If you think by being his girlfriend, you can get our family’s wealth, dream on ___! Almost all the girls that are close to him have the same intention, money and wealth. I bet you’re one of them.”

   ___ was speechless with Kibum’s words. She could feel that her tears were going to come out but she tried to calm down. 

  Eli heart was filled with jealousy when he saw Kibum talking to ___. He gave Kibum a glare as he walked towards them. Kibum saw Eli’s face expression and smirked. He whispered few words to ___ and left. “He was just using you. You’ll know it soon.”  

 

  “___?! Are you okay? Did Kibum hurt you or do anything bad to you??” Eli asked with concern in his voice.

  “No, I’m fine. Your brother was just introducing himself.”

   “Don’t call him my brother. We’re just step siblings.” Eli said with cold tone.

  Suddenly, all the guest attentions were directed to the stage. A middle age man came onto the stage and introduced himself.

  “Annyeong, I’m President Kim. Thanks for coming to this celebration party. This party is to celebrate my new project together with Mr. Woo. We hope our plan for this project will go on smoothly……..” Mr. Kim talked for about 10 minutes about the project.

  “Before I end my speech, I would like to make an announcement. I’m going to retire soon, I’m feel old now and I need someone to replace me.” He said with a soft laugh. “In this party, I would like to introduce my sons .”  Both Kibum and Eli walked onto the stage and Mr. Kim introduced them to the guest.

  “These are my sons, Kim Ki Bum and Kim Kyoung Jae. One of them will be taking my place after this, but with some condition. They have to get married first. The first one to get married will take over my place. The girl must be a nice girl, and both of them must get my agreement before getting married.

 

___’s mind was blank. Her mind kept processing all the information she heard and the things that Kibum said. The first one to get married will be replacing me… He’s just using you… It is true what Kibum said?? Is Eli gonna use me?? 

 

 

 

 

 

                  (this is Eli's step-brother, Allen Kim Ki Bum)                                      

                        

 

 

 

 

                               (this is Hwang Min Ji, __'s cousin)