Confession And A Broken Heart

Love You Since The Beginning

 

 When ___ was in the middle of her thought, suddenly she felt that someone was pulling her away from the crowd. ___ saw Kevin with his miserable face as she turned around. Kibum who saw the scene walked towards Eli. He smirked and said to him, “Look at your girl. It looks like she has a new target, that Sunghyun kid.” Eli turned to the direction that Kibum was looking at and he saw both ___ and Kevin were walking out from the party. “She is nothing different from your other es”, said Kibum with disgust.

 

   Meanwhile, ___ was feeling nervous as she was pulled by Kevin to the mansion’s lawn. “Err…Kevin…Why are you taking me here?” asked ___. Kevin then gave her a desperate look, “Umm..Uh..Uh..can you help me? Actually I really like your friend, Minkyung since long time ago but I had no courage to confess to her.” Kevin looked down feeling embarrassed. ___ was totally shocked hearing his confession about his feeling towards Minkyung.

 

“So..can you help me out?”, Kevin continued his words. ___ looked at Kevin with a calm face. “I can help you by bringing her here. But you must confess to her yourself.” Kevin nodded his head and thanked her.

 

___ walked back into the mansion, searching for her friend, Minkyung, and dragged her out to the lawn. “Minkyung, Kevin said that he needed to talk to you. Go talk to him.” ___’s lips curved a sad smile. Minkyung grabbed ___’s arm before she could walked away. “No, I don’t want to be alone with him.”Minkyung said as she tried to follow ___.

 

“W-wait! Don’t go!” Kevin grabbed Minkyung’s arm preventing her from following ___. “Please Minkyung, I need to talk to you.”

 

___ gave her a reassuring smile and walked away. She hid behind a tree nearby watching both of them.

 

  Minkyung felt uncomfortable and tried to pull her arm away from Kevin’s grip. Kevin quickly let go and looked to her face. Confused, that’s the only reaction that he could see from her face at the time. He held her hands and called her name softly. “Minkyung.. I’m sorry if my actions earlier startled you but I need to do this today. Shin MinKyung, I fell in love with you since the first time we met. I know that I’m not good in confessing my feeling but I really love you with all my heart so would you accept me to be a part of your life starting from today? Not just as a friend, but as a lover.”

 

___ could feel her heart shattered hearing the words “I love you” coming out from Kevin’s mouth. She wish those words were for her. Kevin confessing to her, it would be nice if she could be in Minkyung’s place at the time. She snapped out of her thought and slapped her face lightly. No, I shouldn’t be thinking like this. If they will be happy together, I should be happy for them too. ___ looked at the soon to lovers for the last time and smiled. She walked into the mansion, but soon her steps became slower and she stopped. The smile fade from her face as her tears started to make their ways down to her cheeks. 

 

At the dark side of the mansion, two figures were watching the scene, a confession was made, uniting two people together and a broken heart watching the others. One of them was frowning watching it while the other one was smirking, probably thinking of a plan for his benefits. 








Finally, I update this story ^^ Hehe, sorry for those who are waiting for the update all this time. -bow-
Hope you keep reading my story, subscribe if you like it and don't forget to leave your comments.