Not Just A Tease

Love You Since The Beginning

 

Min Kyung and ____ was on the way to their class. Eli and Kevin saw the two girls were walking in front of them. Eli told Kevin that he was going to tease ____. Kevin just smiled and wondered what Eli was going to do.

 

Suddenly, ____ felt that someone hugged her from behind. “Afternoon, pretty ;) “ _____ heard those words when she was hugged. Shock with what happened, ____ stood there just like a statue. She felt like her soul was flying away from her body because she had never been hugged by a guy before. ____ felt that everything happened at that time was in slow motion.

 

Meanwhile, Min Kyung who was walking, did not notice that ____ was not beside her anymore until she turned to her side. “Eh? Where is she?” Then, Min Kyung turned around and saw what was happening to ____. Min Kyung burst into laughter when she saw ____’s face expression.

 

Kevin who was standing at the back just watched them and smirked. “You are crazy, Eli” he mumbled. “Wait a sec! Why did Eli become like that? He teases ____ a lot lately. He never did anything like that before. Does Eli like her?” thought Kevin.

 

_____ finally came to her sense as Min Kyung walked towards her. _____ struggled to get off Eli’s hug. “Let me go, you ert!!” ____ yelled to him. Eli let her go and he laughed out loud.

 

____ blushed. “Why did you do that?!!”she spit out in anger. At the same time, _____’s eyes caught Kevin’s presence nearby. When ____ noticed that Kevin did not care about what happened, she felt the pain in her heart.

 

“Eli, what have you done?” Min Kyung asked him while laughing, recalling what she saw just now. Eli just smiled at them. Then, four of them walked together to their class and they tried to act like nothing happened.