Discomfort

Love You Since The Beginning

 

   The sound of honk startled the girl who was spacing out in the living room while looking at a photo frame. She quickly got up and ran out from the house upon hearing it. Her lips curved a little smile seeing the person waiting in front of her house. “Good morning ___!” Eli waved to her with a big smile plastered on his face. She chuckled and locked the door, running slightly towards Eli. ___ quickly get into the car before Eli could open the door for her and stick out her tongue to the frowning Eli.

 

     It had been like that for the past few days. Eli insisted of picking up ___ from her house every time he had the chance. It’s a boyfriend’s duty to pick his girlfriend he said. He drove the car to their campus while having a little chat with ___. When they arrived, Eli quickly got out from his car and opened the door for ___. His action attracts the girls’ attention making ___ felt uneasy. However, she tried to maintain a calm façade. She could felt the girls staring at her feeling unsatisfied and they gave her questioning looks.

 

    “Who is she? Why is she with Eli? Omg, they came together for few times already!” She could hear the whispers around them. Eli? Of course he didn’t notice all that because all his attention now is on ___. Eli slung his arm around ___’s shoulder and walked into the campus happily while talking about his plan of bringing her out for the day. “We still have time to eat something before the class starts. I’ll go get us some food okay? Wait at the campus’ garden,” he said, looking at his watch and ran to the cafeteria after that.  

 

    ___ went to the garden. It was quite full of people since some of classes haven’t started yet. She walked to a shady spot under the tree nearby. She frowned when some girls get into her way. She was not surprised to see the girls from earlier who were glaring at her the moment she came out from Eli’s car. “Here comes trouble,” she thought. “Why are you with Eli, little ? Targeting him now because he’s going to inherit his family’s fortune?” One of them, who named Hyeri said with her high-pitched voice. ___ hung her head low and kept quiet, not wanting to cause any ruckus.

 

      Hyeri noticed Eli walking toward them and she put on a fake sad expression. She clung onto Eli’s arm and pouted her lips while looking at him. “Oppa~ The girl is really bad! I asked her why is she with you, but she called me instead of answering the question!” She moved her hand around, caressing Eli’s arm with a sad look on her face. Eli raised his eyebrow and looked at ___. “Oh, really? I don’t like to hang out with rude girls you know. So you can off from my sight….” ___ gasped hearing it and bit her lower lips. She moved away slightly wanting to run away from the scene but she stopped when Eli continued his words. “….now Hyeri.” The girls looked at Eli with confusion written on their face. “Yeah, I dislike hanging out with rude girl so you can go away now Hyeri. Don’t think that I’m a fool who will believe your cheap act.”

 

    ___ let out a sigh of relief. She felt relieved that Eli chose to believe her more than the girls. Hyeri looked at Eli in shocked and shouted at him before running away. “You’re mean oppa!” Her gang panicked and went to chase her. Eli walked closer to ___ and caressed her face, “You look troubled just now. Are you scared that I’ll believe them? Don’t worry. I know you’re not that kind of girl ___.” He smiled and gave her some sandwiches and a bottle of juice. “Here, let’s eat before the class starts.” She smiled back and nodded her head, taking them from Eli.

 

 

 

 

 

     Eli stepped in the Kim’s mansion and groaned. He hate of coming into the mansion. “Ugh, I should have taken it with me last time!” He went into his room and rummage through his wardrobe searching for something. He smiled in delight when he found it. Grabbing the small black box, he shoved it into his pants’ pocket. He quickly sneaked out from the room and head toward the front door hoping that he won’t bump onto his dad or his step-mother. When he was walking out, he caught a glimpse of someone. “Jung Min hyung? What is he doing here?” He shrugged it off and get into his car, driving back to his own apartment.

 

     Eli parked his car and took out the small black box. He fished out his wallet from his pants’ pocket and took out some photos. Eli looked at the photos and opened the small box revealing a simple diamond ring inside.

 

 

                                                             


 

 

               

 

   

 

    He smiled bitterly and kissed the photos while mumbling. “I miss you so much..I wish you’re here with me.” Some tears slipped out of his eyes and rolled down wetting his cheeks. He cried silently holding the ring box and the photos.

 

    Back in the Kim’s mansion, a figure named Jung Min walked up the stairs and went into a room. The room was quite dark as the only source of light came from the table lamp nearby. There’s someone standing in the room, with his back facing him, looking out of the glass window. The person turned around facing him and Jung Min could catch a sight of his smile as he stood near the light source. “Did you get what I want?” The person asked him with a firm voice. Jung Min placed a file onto the table in front of him and opened it. The person flipped through the information in the file carelessly and stopped upon seeing the pictures.

 

        

 

   “Keep an eye on her and inform me about everything she does. Watch out for Eli too, he might notice your presence,” he looked at Jung Min, the smile were no longer on his face.

 

     “Yes Mr. Kim.” Jung Min nodded and bowed to the person in front of him. The person smirked and continued flipping through the file.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! >o< I'm back! Sorry for not updating for so long. *bow bow*

Sorry to all my subscribers and the silent readers too. Here's an update for you guys ^^

And thank you to my new subscribers. <3 Hope you have fun reading this chapter and leave some comments :)