New Semester

Love You Since The Beginning

 

“Moreuneun cheok hago jeom jeom nega deo pyeonhae jigo..Gakkeum dareun yeoja bogo saljjak gyeot nunjildo hae bogo” The alarm was ringing. Kim __ woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked at the time and realized that she’s late for her first day of the new semester.

“KYAA!!! I’m late again! She will be mad at me!” She ran to the bathroom and get ready as fast as she could.

Later when she arrived at the college, she saw that her bestfriend, Shin Min Kyung was already waiting for her.

“Kim ___ ! Why are you late again? It’s our first day for this semester! It has been a year and yet you’re not change! Always late!” Min Kyung babbled to her.

Meanwhile, ___ was looking at someone. Someone who have a charming eyes and cute smiles. Someone who has been her crush since the first time she step into the college. That someone is Kevin Woo.

“___ !! yah!! Are you listening to me or not?” shouted Min Kyung.

“Oh..yeah.. i’m listening..” She kept looking at Kevin.

“Hey ____ !!! I’m talking to you! What are you doing huh? Daydreaming??? What are you looking at actually?” Min Kyung shouted again. ____ blushes and stutter.

“Uh-oh.. N-nothing! Let’s go now.” ___ pulled Min Kyung’s hand and walked away from the place.