Chapter 2

It's Okay to be Alone.




After walking for a few minutes Yoobin complained “Seriously.. Are we even close to the building?”

Bom laughed “Its over there in the building to the right..see?”

Looking ahead Yoobin said “..no..?”

“See it’s a good thing we took you Unnie, or else you be ten times more lost!” Sohee giggled.

“Yah. Even without you guys I would still—

“Oh no its almost time, We have to go Sohee” interrupted Bom

“Huh?” Sohee looked at her watch “ Ah, already? We got 15 mins though”

“But our class is on the other side..it’s gonna take us longer to get there.”

Sohee sighed “okay okay. Yoobin Unnie” she turned to look at Yoobin ,pushed her slightly to the left and pointed , "Go Left then slight right in to the building and go straight then turn left that says Administration got it?.”

Yoobin nodded. “sure.. Thanks girls.”

Bom handed her the map of the school, “Here don’t forget this Yoobin. take care!”

Waving them off, Yoobin turned to the left “Okay..so to the left and then..”

She stared at the map..
Dammit..
I don’t even know WHERE I’m located..

~~

While Bom and Sohee were hurrying to their class, Sohee stopped, “ Oh, I was supposed to meet up with Jiyong today Bom! I’ll just see you in class okay?”

“Huh? Are you sure?”

“Yeah. I was supposed to get him something..but since I don’t have it anymore. but I’ll still have to see him,” Sohee slightly smiled.

“Oh alright.”

“See you later Bom” Sohee began to walk away.

“Oh wait!” Bom called after her and took out a small paper bag out of her large tote.

“What is it?”

“It’s a strawberry filled sugar donut.”

Surprised, Sohee exclaimed “what? How’d did you get it? I thought Yoobin ate it!”

“Well. Its the Second to the LAST. They are small ones though but I order it when you weren’t looking and I just knew someone was gonna eat it!” Bom proudly said.

“Oh thank you Bom...” Sohee said gratefully.

“Now come on, hurry!” pushing Sohee in the other direction.

“Aright bye bom! I owe you!” Sohee said as she hurried off.

Bom sighed as Sohee figure became distant.

“No,..I owe you….”




Sohee P.O.V

Wow, I can’t believe it! Bom actually got it! I always told Jiyong to try it and now finally! For the last couple of weeks I’ve been trying to give it to him to try but it’s always sold out!
I walked to our little secret spot in the school. It’s a good thing no one knows about it. There aren’t any useful buildings near that tree where people want to go to anyways.
Getting to the location, I spot a figure sitting on the root of the tree.
Hrmm. I thought, “Must be him”

I decided to tip toe around the trunk of the tree and looked down.

Smiling, I squatted down beside him leaning closed to his face.

End of P.O.V

Jiyong was sitting on the root of the tree, his large bag was sitting right next him
Sohee titled her head to the side and leaned closer
His soft expression and his eyes were so peaceful, it made her almost not want to wake him up
She gently pushed off a piece of hair on his forehead as she leaned in…


“Are you gonna wake me up like I’m sleeping beauty?” Jiyong peaked opened his eyes and smirked
Surprised, Sohee fell backwards on her , “AH, Jiyong!” she exclaimed as she blushed.

Jiyong laughed oh little Sohee.

He got up and pulled Sohee, lifting her up into his arms from the ground.

“I’m sorry, love.” Jiyong said as he pressed his forehead to hers, gently giving her a small peck on the tip of her nose.

Sohee still in shock, shook her head, “Aigoo!. Put me down!”

He put her down as she pouted, “You shouldn’t do that. You really scared me.!”

Jiyong put his hands in his pocket and smirked, going closer to her face. “well. I’m not the one trying to kiss me.”

Sohee widen her eyes in embarrassment, “N-No I didn’t!”

“UH..HUHHH..” giving her a longer stare closing in the space between them.

She covered her face with her hands.“S-Stop!”

He lifted his head up and laughed heartily.

Jiyong immediately took her hands by prying off her fingers from her face, pulling her to a hug.

“Ohh. I looove my little mandu!”

Jiyong often teased Sohee. When they were little, Sohee loved to eat little dumplings whereas Jiyong would steal them when she’s not looking.

He was introduced to her by Taeyang but because of an accident that happened years ago, Taeyang forbid them to see each other even from the other members of Big Bang.

As Sohee pulled out from the hug, she said “You need to stop that..or else you wouldn’t get this~” she pulled out a brown paper bag and wiggled it around his face.

Distracted with the bag, Jiyong eyed it, following the bag as Sohee motioned it around “Is that the Strawberry filled sugar donut?!”

“Uh huh! And you can’t have it!” Sohee ran away to the other side of the tree.

“H-Hey!” Jiyong began to chase her around the apple tree, almost playing tag.

Running around in circles and circles,Jiyong tricked Sohee from running the opposite side and as she turn he reached out and hugged Sohee from behind, “okay okay okay! You can have it!” she shirked.
“AHAH! Yuuuumm.” He sat down, taking out the donut and began to greedily munch on it.
“do you like it?”

He nodded quickly in agreement and swallowed, “ But I didn’t give anything to you in return..”

“It's alright. I really don’t want anything.”

Jiyong turned to look at her and smiled almost in an evil way, “hrmm..Unlesss..” He came closer to Sohee

She opened wide-eyed at him, “Yah, what are you d-doing?”

Without a response, Jiyong had trapped her between himself and the tree. Sohee immediately shut her eyes. But instead of feeling something on her face, she felt something was placed on her wrist.

“There!”

She open her eyes and saw that she had on a black bracelet.

“Huh?” Sohee lifted up her wrist to examine it.

Jiyong smiled and showed her his wrist, “I always had two of them but now I’m giving this to you so we’ll always be together, right?”

She smiled and nodded, “Yes! Thank you..”

He sat back down next her and continued to eat the rest of the donut.

Sohee giggled and smiled at him, “Oh, you got jelly…”

“Hmm?”

She took her thumb to smear off jelly off the side of his lips

“Thanks, love” Jiyong smiled.

Sohee nodded and had an evil thought. “Oh and here and here and here!”

Using the same fingers with a bit of jelly from before she smeared some jelly on his nose, cheek and forehead.

“AH! Sohee!”

“You can’t catch me now!”

She got up and ran, trying to hide from him again.




Yoobin was now confused.

She walked around for what seems like centuries but was only for 5 mins.

“I still can’t find it…” she sighed

As she was turning a corner, she bumped into someone.

“Oh! My bad. Sorry.”
Ah…I need to use proper Korean..! So Yoobin bowed down.

Then someone answered in a deep husky voice breaking her thoughts.

“urm..nah its cool.”

She looked up. Is that slang?..

He was a feet taller than her, wearing dark jeans, a white shirt with a blue jacket and white sneakers.

Yoobin slightly nodded and walked the other direction

As she was about to leave, she heard him asked “Y-You don’t happen to know where the administration office is..?”
She was about to smirk at his question for stuttering but she let it go.

“Actually..I’m trying to find it myself .

He chuckled, “Oh yeah? I guess..uh...Do you want to find it together?”

Shocked by his sudden question, Yoobin though Together? how come this feels like he asking for my number..

“Urm..sure..I got a map.” She handed him the paper.

He looked at it carefully as Yoobin began to examine his face..he had dark brown eye and a nice jawline.
Cute..just Cute.. she smirked.

“I think I found it..” he said interrupting her thought.
“Hm?” Yoobin put her hands in her pocket, coming a little closer to him, she smelled his cologne. A deep musky smell which she happened to like. Shut up senses..She frowned

He pointed to a building that mentions them to go left and then right then straight. After following the map, they finally reached the building, seems like this was the biggest building there is on campus.

“Oh..” was all Yoobin could say.

He smiled. “Wow, we found it..Oh by the way” He turned around to face her “The names Seunghyung..last name choi.” Taking his hand out.

“Yoobin.” She said not bothering to mention her last name. But took his hand for a shake.
“Nice to meet you” he smiled.
“Same.” She nodded.

Going inside the office, there were two windows open for new coming students.

Yoobin immediately took the one on the left, leaving Seunghyung behind

Oh?, shes a new student? Seunghyung thought as he took the window on her right.
Looking from the corner of her eyes, Yoobin thought the same and almost frowned.
Great..hes a new student too..

Suddenly which seems like a miracle, de javu or possibly karma.
Both ladies from each window said in unison


“OH,..New Transfer students from the US?”

Shocked, Yoobin and Seunghyung both turned heads, looking at each other.

He narrowed his eyes.. “Really?” he said out loud in English

Yoobin scoffed, “You Forreals?” she said in reply.

 

 

This is gonna get interesting.