Chapter 9

It's Okay to be Alone.

A/N: this is a pretty long chapter. just a warning ^^;; and a side note, Lee Seunghyun IS Seungri when he is with Sohee, Bom and Sunmi. but with Seunghyun, i will identify him as Seungri. Thank you for your comments. Enjoy.

 

 

Chp 09

The next day in class , Seunghyun came and took a seat.
He sighed. Last night was too much after getting back from the Club, Hyori went crazy, he couldn’t get her nagging voice out of his head.

Not a lot of students were in class yet since he was about 15 minutes early, so he took out his ipod and turned it on. But before he did, a group of screaming girls were heard in the hall way. Seunghyung lifted his eyebrow wondering what was the commotion was about until the door flew open as two certain people, he bumped into yesterday.

Daesung and Taeyang walked inside with girls all surrounding them, trying to get their attention and give them their usual presents.

Taeyang went up the hallway to his seat followed with Daesung, who politely gave Seunghyung a nod.

He nodded back but when he did all the girls stared at him giving him a “hfmp” as if he wasn’t supposed to do.

What is with these people? he wondered.

Seunghyun looked around him and noticed that the majority of the class was girls, and surprisingly they were the ones that were actually following the two.
Hearing the door open again, he looked up and this time he knew who these lucky women were.

Yoobin and Sunye stepped in the room with their bags, not paying attention to Seunghyun who was staring at them.

Yoobin was wearing something more different than the day before, she wore slightly baggy grey dark washed jeans, high top nike shoes, a red V-neck Tshirt and dark sunglasses. This was a style that Seunghyun was familiar seeing but for a girl to wear that instead of a guy made him smirk.
Sunye, on the other hand, was wearing what typical girly girls would wear., a pink ruffle skirt with a white shirt and a black blazer. And with pink wedges.

Looking at the two, you can tell they were complete opposites.

As they were going up to their usual spot, Seunghyun whispered to her, “Hey L.A girl

Yoobin looked down and nodded, “ Hey yourself.

“H-Hi, Seung hyun-shii” Sunye smiled. Yoobin glanced at her, wondering why she was being so…more..girly?

Seung hyun peered his look towards Sunye, “My, you’re looking lovely today. Sunye.”

Sunye giggled, “Thank you…”

“Why don’t you sit next to me today?” He offered, leaving Yoobin out in the open on purpose. This..guy…

Surpirsed, Sunye said, “R-really? She was about to agree but Yoobin tugged on her elbow and answered for her, “She thinks not, Bye.”

Yoobin dragged Sunye, “ Hell no , you’re not sitting next to that creeper.” She whispered harshly.

Not too far from them, Taeyang was watching their every move from a couple of rows from them. It was like natural thing to look over them even if it was only Seunghyun. But when he saw Sunye blushing, he was glad that Yoobin is dragging her off to another place..

“Ah, Oppa~! What are you looking at?” a girl said pulling on his arm.

Taeyang turned and looked, “N-nothing.” Fan girls like her still make him stutter, but his attitude changed as the door opened revealing Jiyoung with more screaming fangirls. He smiled and waved them off which to his surprise that they obeyed and left. Or maybe it’s because Taeyang was leering his eyes at them.

Jiyong turned at him and merely grinned

Tae’s probably is mad, but I’m not letting that ruin my day

He started to walk up the steps to the back but stop to take a peek at Sohee who was blushing furiously at her seat next to Sunmi.

Just 20 minutes before, they were both at the usual spot where Sohee kissed him which probably is the reason why Jiyong is such in a good mood.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“You did WHAT?!”

“Shh! Sumni you’re so loud!” Sohee hushed her. It was during their break time while Bom left for the restroom, Sumni and Sohee were having their lunch near their class where Sohee recently told her about how she “madly” kissed Jiyoung. It wasn’t that it was lust, she froze, kissed-smacked him and literally ran.

“You..don’t think it’s too fast right?”

Sunmi grinned, “What. You? Noo. Can’t be. I mean,..he..”

Sohee frowned. “He...What?”

“Well,..He was the only one putting his feelings out to you, isn’t he?” Sunmi asked, putting her yogurt cup down.
Knowing Sohee for a long time, she was often quiet. never putting out her emotions; it takes her a long time to be able to say and even do things that she wants to do. But luckily Jiyoung is very expressive, he always showed her the light of every tunnel and without him, even Sunmi can’t think of what will happen if they didn’t meet.

Sohee glanced down. “He..has. All those songs that he wrote, those poems and even the cheesy lines he tried on me.” She sighed but giggled, “and it EVEN worked…”

“See! Then that’s not so bad! You should express it as well! After all you guys have been together for a long time!” nudged Sunmi.

Sohee smiled, but in the back of her mind she tried to erase those words of,

 

 

 

 

 

But for how long can we remain together?

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Seung hyun walked briskly down the pathway to his bike, that morning he saw the same group of guys again and for some odd reason they didn’t bother him , which was something that he swear he knows that they are up to something.

As he was walking, it soon turned into a quick run,..

“HEY!”

Lee Seung hyun turned around and gulped.

“Uh oh.”

The same group of guys stood infront of him and just right behind them was his bike —broken into bits.

One of them stepped forward, the one that Seung hyun had broken his arm—hence the cast. He chuckled at him evilly and said “Uh Oh is right shortie..Seems like that guy ain’t gonna be here to ruin our day—right boys?”

Lee Seung hyun stepped backwards but as he did, all of them surrounded him

Before they crowded him in, the last thing he heard was “GET HIM and TIE HIM UP!”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Choi Seunghyun stepped back in class once again. It was going to be Vocal class and he knew it was going to be such a bore.

Before he sat down, he noticed the same group of girls were all over Taeyang, Daesung and Jiyong, giving them their lunch and literally feeding them.

“Sheesh. What is this..the wannabe group of –instead-of –four ,F3?”

He heard a giggle and noticed it was Sunye, who looked up at him surprisingly.

“Oh!. Sorry I didn’t mean to laugh.”

Seunghyung smiled at her, “It’s fine. “

“Urm…” Sunye started

He peered at her and grinned, “Yeah?”

“Uh..It’s…It’s n-nothing!” She blushed again but turned away fiddling with her shirt . Gah. I need to stop doing that Sunye was somewhat having a dilemma, she did “somewhat” admit that Seung hyung was surely “admirable” okay, fine. She admits it. She is very FOND of him. Maybe she should show him her girly side and ask him to sit with her.

“Hey Sunye?” she heard.

Sunye turned around and showed her best smile she could do. With her flattering eyelashes beaming at him

“Yes, Seung hyun?” She smiled again

“Uh..”

She opened her eyes wider and immediately frowned.

“GAH Taeyang-SUNBAE!” she said as she whacked him.

Why are YOU here?!

“Ow!”


Seunghyun left in the back door with a slight chuckle, “Seems like Hat guy is a little over protective.”

It was true, just moments before Taeyang was watching (once again) over Seunghyun and Sunye. It wasn’t because that he was “over protective” he just didn’t know Seunghyung enough. Maybe he was just jealous..We’ll see when time will tell.

Before Sunye had turned around, Taeyang got up from his seat, surprising the fangirls and the guys, who in fact were grinning slyly to each other knowing what was happening. He stepped behind Seunhyun and gave him a tap on the shoulder. Seunghyun turned around and noticed that Taeyang stared at him. He understood and in this case, Seunghyun—in his mind— Ain’t Gonna Front with him.

With a nod but a smirk, Seunghyun left.

But as he was thinking about what just happened. He can’t help but noticed his eyes were different. Seunghyung grew a little frustrated.

Seems like Sunye is someone important.. But should I be mad if I was trying to flirt with her? It’s not like Sunye is his…unless...

As he turned to a corner, he got a slight shove from…

“Oh. my bad “ Yoobin said. It looks like she came from the restroom seeing that she was wiping her hands with a tissue.

Seunghyung looked at her. She was still wearing her sunglasses and pointed at her, “ HEY It is YOUR bad. Why don’t you take off those sunglasses so you can see better.”

Yoobin raised her eyebrow, “…Wow. Someone got their pants all tighten up.”

He shook his head, “Nah. It’s nothing.” Seunghyun turned as he left but Yoobin grabbed his arm.

“Hey. Where are you going?”

Seunghyun chuckled, “Oh. So you—“

“NO I don’t care.” She let go of his arm and folded her arms, “ Class is going to start…I hear the professor is going to sign us up for a project…” She said monotoned, “I’m just saying this as a role of a nice classmate.”

“..nice? I don’t recall you being…”

Before he was saying his last few words, Yoobin started to walk away from him, taking off her sunglasses and placing it on her head.

“Hey!”

He stood there leaving her to walk by herself

IPtshh..’m not going..

“…I’ll actually let you sit next to me.” Yoobin said which made Seunghyun smile, running after her.

on Second thought..

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sitting down at her seat yet sensing that a particular person was looking at you was a little awkward for Sohee.

She and Sumi sat down when a voice behind asked, “Where’s Bom?”

Taeyang scared both of them that they both jumped.

Sohee whispered at him, “Yah. Oppa! Don’t do that!” She looked at the fan girls around the other side, “And WHY are you talking to us?!”

Usually when Taeyang, Daesung and even Jiyong talks to a “normal” girls not a fan girl, they were often get stared down by their evil looks. And in some cases even bullied because the “oh so great” big bang members pay attention to them instead of the cliques. OR Sohee might just be watching too much Drama shows.

Taeyang smirked, “It’s okay. The girls knows that you and Bom are my sisters. There’s no need to be scared of them. “

Sohee nooded, “Well, Bom said that she went to the bathroom but going back, professor Kim asked her to help her carry some things to her office for some things.”

“Oh really? Well, I hope she gets here before the professor announces the first project.” He got up and patted Sohee’s head. “Later, baby sis.”

“Y-yah!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you so much Bom!” Professor Kim said as Bom placed the last box of heavy papers on her desk.

“You’re welcome! This should be the last of it!” Bom said as she wiped her hands on her side.

Professor Kim smiled, “Oh. And here is a pass, I apologize that you had to miss it.”

“It’s okay. I have some friends there that can tell me what we did in class.” Bom said as she left the room.

She sighed walking down the hallway knowing that she did a good deed than leaving her helpless professor. Bom was that type of person, she would rather help a person in need than even helping her self but that’s just her good hearted nature.

Going from the other building to the next, she heard some footsteps and noises from a corner. There was an old shed behind a building where no one usually goes to and as curious that Bom would be, she decided to follow the noise. She looked around and noticed from her hidden corner that there were a group of guys carrying someone to the shed..

She ran up to the slightly broken window and pecked inside. The place was dark and seeing was a little hard. She noticed that they placed the thing..or at least it was something on the ground HARD and saw the group of guys kicking it.

Bom squined her eyes trying to see what they were hitting something like a sack of concrete..or..

A person?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“LEE SEUNG HYUN?!”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Seung hyun?”

“…Seung hyun? Are you here?”

Seunghyung looked around, slightly confused. Why is he calling my name again?

He raised his hand, “Urm. Professor, I thought you already called me. I said I will do a Solo act. “

The professor looked up, “Ah. Yes I did but you are CHOI Seunghyun. There is actually another Seunghyun in this class.. LEE Seunghyun.” He shook his head,

“Well, this is the first time that he happen to miss class..”

Yoobin narrowed her eyes and whispered to herself. “Where is that boy?”

Seunghyung turn to look at her, “You know him?”

“No.He the guy that sits in the front..that’s all I know.” She harshly whispered at him. Why is he sitting next to me again?
She was sitting in the middle of Sunye and Seunghyun, who nudged Yoobin a little while trying to talk to Seunghyun, “He’s the top student of the intermediate class two years in a row~” she said using her two fingers to emihaze the two.

“UH HUM” The professor eyed the three, who Sunye immediately became quiet.

"So, since we are a vocal class, we are set to do a couple of performance. We will be having Jiyong, Daesung and Taeyang as one group, Yoobin and Sunye as a pair, Sunmi and Sohee as a pair and the rest are solo acts. It happens that Bom and Lee Seunghyun are not here so they will be doing solo acts, as well. I hope you all do your best to show what you got."

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom covered before she made another sound. As she turned to corner, she saw as the group leaving the shed

I gotta do something!

Bom pulled out her phone and texted Sunmi and Sohee

EMERGENCY! HE’S IN BIG TROUBLE! MEET YOU AT THE RESTROOMS!


Both lights flickered in both Sunmi and Sohee’s bag. Eyeing it, Sunmi slid her hand into her bag just incase the professor sees her.

Opening the text, her eyes wide open.

She gently kicked Sohee’s foot as she mouthed “What?”

Once Sohee looked down at her phone, she gasped, which was so loud that the professor turned around, “Sohee, is there a problem?”

She froze. Uh Oh

“Um. We both forgot something really important when we were outside at break. It is possible for us to get it?” Sunmi lied as she nudged Sohee who nodded.
“Alright then but don’t take too—“

Before the professor even finished his sentence, they bolted out the door, leaving Big Bang, Yoobin and even Seunghyung in question.

What did she forget? Yoobin wondered.


Bom nervously stood near the girl’s bathroom. She was scared that if they were too late, Lee Seung hyun might—

“Bom-unnie!!!”

She turned as Sohee and Sunmi ran to her.

“WHERE IS HE?!” Sunmi yelled, tugging on Bom’s sleeve.

Bom, taking back at Sunmi’s action, was a little started. It may be because she was really worried.

“Follow me!”

When reaching to the shed, all three of them peeked their heads within the crack. Bom noticed that they tied Lee Seunghyun to the chair. He was bleeding on the side of his head and unconscious.

“Oh no. What should we do?” Sunmi whispered.

Sohee took a step back from the window, “We should at least call someone for help!”

“But we can’t call Tae-yang here…” Bom said.

“We need to do something now! I don’t think I can hold it longer that he is in there. What if he’s dead?!” Sunmi exclaimed.

Sohee harshly whispered “He’s not! He’s just unconscious possibly from the hits.”

“But still! He’s just sitting there and not moving, its possible that—“

“Hush you two! What if they hear—“ Bom warned but before she finished her sentence, she heard a laugh..

“Well. Well. What do we have here?”

All three of them turned around and saw about a large group of scary looking groups of boys—the same that were hurting Seunghyun.., they all looked scary as some were holding baseball bats.

Sunmi gluped.

“Isn’t that Tae-yang’s sisters?” said one of them motioning it to Bom and Sohee

The leader, the one with the broken arm looked and smirked. “Oh yeah. That’s right” He chuckled.

“You ladies might be good hostages—“

Bom yelled, “ YOU’RE NOT TAKING US ANYWHERE!”

They all laughed.

“Well that’s too bad..” he said crackling his knuckles, as he reached out for Sohee,

Sunmi stepped forcefully on his foot causing him to step back.

“OUCHH!!”

“RUN! I’ll take care of this!” Sunmi yelled

“But you--?!” Bom yelled

The other guys started to go forward at Sunmi. She stared to attack them with all her might.

I didn’t take defense class for no reason!

“YAH! I SAID RUN!!! GET HELP!” Sunmi screamed leaving Bom and Sohee an opening to run.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

After twenty minutes of boring lecture, Choi Seunghyun yawned.

Yeah..this class … he thought as he looked around. Everyone seems to be doing their own thing such reading a magazine behind the textbook or even surfing the internet. He glanced at Yoobin who was doodling but was writing something on her notebook. He noticed that it wasn’t in Korean but rather in English..

.. Lyrics? he raised his eyebrows. He looked up at her but noticed that she was glaring back at him.

“Put your eyes on your own paper, mister “ Yoobin whispered back.

Seunghyung smirked.

Once class was over, some students were still in the room, cleaning some stuff up. Big Bang had practice so they left right after class but Taeyang told Sunye to take care of Bom and Sohee’s things.

“I wonder where those girls are..” Sunye said.

Yoobin nodded, “It’s been a whole class time since they left…” she noticed that Seunghyun had already left as well. It was weird seeing that he left right away.

Seunghyun left the restroom in a better mood. “I can’t believe that I held it in for so long. I thought I was gonna burst!”

He checked the time and saw that it was late afternoon. Seunghyun was deciding whether or not to hang around or even go back home but he knew that he doesn’t want that to be a choice.

Hyori might go nagging at me again if I bother to go home

As he turned to the corner, he felt a huge push and this time he actually felt backwards in a THUD!

WHAT THE HE*LLL?! Why is everyone F--- “ he cursed in English but stopped as he noticed it was Bom and Sohee that he bumped into.

“YOU HAVE TO HELP US!!!. THEY ARE IN TROUBLE!!”

.Da.mnnit...what now?

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

*SLAP!

Lee Seunghyun heard a noise and slowly opened his eyes only to see a nightmare in front of him

Sunmi was thrown onto the ground. She yelped in pain, trying to get up but fell down. She was getting weak and her eyes don’t seem to see clearly. It seems that she was fighting off pretty well until Bom and Sohee ran away but it seems that they captured her since she noticed that she is now in the shed. Her clothes were now all dirty and hair was everywhere.

“S-Sunmi!?” he yelled.

The one who hit her laughed, “Oh? So you know this girl?”

“It might be his girlfriend!” snickered one of them

Lee Seunghyun balled his hands into fist in anger but he couldn’t do anything because he was tied tightly on the chair.

“S-STOP IT!!!”

The guys started to poke around her with their shoes, kicking her as she yelped in pain.

“Is this chick even awake?” tugging on her shirt

“YAH. I SAID DON’T TOUCH HER!! ” He yelled but in reply one of the guys punched him.

“YOU SHUT UP! Just tie her up with him. We might as well hit you instead.”

With pride, Lee Seunghyun smirked, “GO AHEAD YOU AS*H*LE!!!”

Grabbing her forcefully, they tied her up behind Lee Seunghyung on the chair. They were now back to back as Lee Seunghyun was continued to receive punches.

“YOU NEVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU PRICK!” the leader yelled as each of the guys began to hit him

Every sound was painful to her ears, Sunmi tried to keep her conscious awake but due to so much pain, it was hard.

“Lee Seunghyun...”

“..It’s okay. I’ll protect you.” He was secretly cutting himself his hands out of the ropes when they were gone so even if his wrist were bleeding; he had forcefully jumped on one of them and furiously kicked and punch each of them.

“EH?!When did this kid—“

Seunghyun broke his jaw before he even said another word. He immediately ran to Sunmi, who was now fully awake from what Lee Seunghyun just did.

“Y-Yah! W-What are you--?” She started to yell noticing that his hands were bleeding. He was starting to untie her ropes.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m alright…”

Sunmi looked at him in teary eyes. “You’re such a liar…”

Lee Seunghyun gave her a smile, “And you always have the same personality..Sun—“ but before he finished his sentence, he fell over her.

Sunmi screamed. One of the boys got up behind them and whacked Lee Seunghyun on the head with a baseball bat. But Lee Seunghyun was forceful, he wrapped his arms around her, not letting go.

“W-What are you doing?! “ Sunmi yelled. Why aren’t you fighting back?

He smirked. “I-I told you that I’m fine…I like protecting you..”

Some of the guys started to get up and each were hitting him until Lee Seunghyun started to fall down, slumped on the ground.

“HAH. I knew he can never last that long.”

“YAHH! LET ME GOOO! YOU GUYS WILL GET NOTHING FROM BEATING HIM UP!” Sunmi screamed at him.

“Oh, well. Now that we have you..” he started to walked towards her but as he was able to touch her, he felt a pull from his leg.

The guy looked down. “What…?”

Lee Seunghyun reached and forefully tugged on his leg, “ I SAID You’re not going to touch her, you Bast*rds!!”

But the leader merely kicked his hand off. “You goons go take over him!” the leader yelled, “While I take care of this girl..”

Sunmi tried to move around as much as she can, trying not to let his grimy hands touch her. But before he did, they all heard a knock on the door—more like a loud bang.

“Grr..What now?!” the leader yelled. One of the members went up towards the door and peeked in the hole to see who it is but by the time he even could see, the door was kicked open causing him to fly out, leaving him unconscious.



“Y-You!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, thanks for having Seunghyun sit next to us.” Sunye said to Yoobin as she sat down near the table.

Yoobin looked at her, “Well, basically he sat next to ME. I should have moved...”

“Oh, come on. You seem to notice him more at least. “

“Ptsh. NEVER. The only thing we got in common is that we’re both from the States. You’re the one that has a crush on him.” Yoobin said as she gathered up Bom, Sunmi and Sohee’s bags.

“H-Hey! Who said that I l-liked him?” Sunye blushed, crossing her arms.

Yoobin scoffed. “You just said it.”

“W-WHAT—“ Sunye said but Yoobin interrupted her.

“Hey.Sohee got an unread text message.”

Yoobin pulled her phone out from Sohee’s bag. She flip it open and grew silent.

“What? What does it say?” Sunye worried voice said. She didn’t like how Yoobin suddenly turn cold.

Yoobin took the phone and put it in her pocket, “WE GOTTA GO NOW!” and ran out of the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Choi Seunghyun sighed again.

“You know, it’s not nice to tie up someone especially leaving them in a shed. Aren’t you kids supposed to play house instead?” he started to crack his neck and then his knuckles with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

Both Bom and Sohee stood behind him, scared and wondering if they picked the right person to help them. Seeing how this was progressing was not how they planned. Especially since they don’t know what kind of person is this ‘Choi Seunghyun”

Seunghyun gave them a stare which intimidated the guys as they gulped.

“Or..Did you not learn your lesson?” Seunghyun picked up one of the bats that was one the floor.

The leader turned to him, the one with the broken arm. “Yah. Who says what we can do or can’t do?” he, too, reached for a bat.

Seunghyun chucked. And that wasn’t just a chuckle; it was somewhat an evil one that made Bom and Sohee shiver.

“You hurt a lot of people. And I believe that someone needs a time out.”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

“YAAH! YOOBIN WAIT UP!!” Sunye ran after her.

They ran down the hallway to outside the field. Upon reaching to the restrooms, she stops to a halt.

EMERGENCY. HES IN TROUBLE! MEET YOU AT THE RESTROOMS was the text message that Yoobin read.

“But where did they go after?” Yoobin crossed her arms.

Sunye finally managed to reach towards her. “HEY. Didn’t I tell you to wait?!”

Yoobin turned facing her, “ Seungri is in trouble..I believe Bom, Sunmi and Sohee were trying to help him. From the Sohee’s phone, Bom said to meet them here. But..”

“Where did they go?” Sunye asked.

Yoobin nodded. She looked around and noticed that the area was bare.

Sunye sighed, “Well. In this area, no one really goes around here since it is far off of the main area..but there is an empty place near a shed..”

“A shed?”

“Yeah. It’s next to that building there but I gotta warn you its a little scary though. I wouldn’t want to….HEY!!”

Yoobin once again disappeared running.

“If I knew that we had to run today, I wouldn’t have to wear such cute shoes!!” Sunye whined.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Getting towards the shed, Yoobin noticed that several bodies were flying out from the small building. Her eyes widen, Did Seungri?..
She didn’t bother running to the entrance but instead she hid behind a tree noticing a familiar person fighting..

..no it can’t be.

Sunye reached behind her. “What’s happening?” she said.

Yoobin just nodded, unsure herself.

“It’s that…guy.”

Seunghyun walked out of the shed carrying Lee Seunghyun on his back, while Bom and Sohee were helping Sunmi walk.

Just seeing how they were walking out of the shed almost uninjured made them realize that the fight was over.

Sunye gasped, “S-Sunmi!!” and ran towards them

“Y-Yah!” Yoobin tried to reach out to her but it was too late.

She decided to stay behind the tree beneath the shadows. She didn’t want Seunghyun to see her I can’t let him know that I am know them..but..

Yoobin’s hands balled into fist Urag. This irritates me…

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

..I wanted to..protect you..I need to…


But why?...



A certain dream of the past started to flood into Seungri’s mind. He opened his eyes and looked around. It was pitch dark and he hated the dark. But he felt himself floating in mid air. A light shined where there were a scene of a little boy playing with three happy kids in the park.
All of them were having fun pouring out sand and making castles but when it got dark, their mothers pulled their children away from the little boy

Seungri’s eyes just stared at him, Who is that kid?

The little boy got up from the sand box and walked to a nearby bench. Seungri immediately followed him, wondering where he was going. He sat down on the bench and waited. It seems that someone was going to pick him up. The light post next to him flickered on showing the face of the boy, the expression of his face was hard to describe but it pulled the string s of Seungri’s heart.

It seems to get late but he patiently waited. But silently and still, the boy cried. The little boy and even Seungri knew who he was waiting for…

“No one…He’s waiting for no one..” Seungri whispered out loud.

The cold wind shivered down his back as the clouds started to cover him. The boy still sat there, crying as if his tears weren’t there, it started to rain.
Seungri couldn’t help but feel pity and sadness. But he was angry, he wanted to yell at him, he wanted to tell him why he didn’t bother to go somewhere else or to just disappear.

“YAH!. What is wrong with you kid?! WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER WAITING THERE?!” yelled out Seungri.The little boy didn’t hear him but cried harder.

Seungri balled his hands into fist and shivered. Seungri, too, felt the cold rain tickle down his back, he was wet head to toe.

He started to walk towards him, in anger, he yelled out.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why..Why..WHY?!.....WHY DO YOU HAUNT MY MEMORIES..WHY ARE YOU…

 

 

 

 

 

 

ME?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

In a flash, he froze. Seungri’s body wasn’t able to move but he saw a dark shadow reach out for the boy. The little boy looked up, an umbrella shield him, the mysterious person pulled out a hat—which happened to be too big for him, placed it on his head.

 

 

 

 


"Don't Worry I'll Take You In."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 



*side note, in this section, there will be constant changes to the name Seungri and Lee Seunghyun. But again, fyi, he is the same person. Every time, he is with Yoobin or Big Bang, it will be Seungri but at school, I will be writing it as LEE Seunghyun. . I apologize if you get confused*



Seungri woke up with heavy breathing, as he sweated, he felt there was a soft hand touching his forehead.

“Y-Yoobin-Noona!” without having her to reply, he reach out and hugged her tightly.

Yoobin eyes soften, “You alright?” she said as she patted his head.

Seungri merely nodded. It was good to have her as a Noona, he really missed her.

Yoobin sighed, “You gave us all quite a scare, Seungri.”

He let go of her, “Yeah. I’m s-sorry about that…But, there were these thugs and I was tied up and—“

Yoobin stopped him, “I know. You don’t have to tell me the story.” She said coldly.

“H-How?” Seungri nervously said. He didn’t like how Yoobin was acting. He knew that he was going to get a little scolding.

“He helped you. Didn’t he?”

Seungri looked up. “Well…if it wasn’t for Seunghyun…”

“So he helped you.” Yoobin said. It was rather a demanded answer rather than a question which startled him.

Seungri fumbled with the sheets and slightly nodded which gave Yoobin a long sigh.

“..Didn’t I tell you that you should be fighting for yourself now?”

He lowered his head, “But..”

Yoobin got up and gathered her bag, “NEVER become a burden.”

Seungri lowered his head more down, he didn’t like the idea of even becoming a burden, Choi Seunghyun just happened to come by when Bom and Sohee got help.

Looking at him, Yoobin crossed here arms, “I thought I taught you what you needed to know…use it, Seungri.”

“..But fighting is not what I do, Noona..I rather fight for---“ Seungri manage to say

“Others, not you. I know. But don’t you understand how its hard to see you get beat up all the time?”

Seungri looked up. “Yoobin-Noona…”

Yoobin scoffed, “You’re meant to be a fighter, you know. And…” she walked to the door and opened it,

“…You got visitors.”

Once she opened the door, two bodies fell to the ground in a thud.

“Owww!!” cried out Sohee.

Bom help grab Sohee up and chuckled, “Are you okay, Lee Seunghyun?”

He looked at them and smiled. “I am. Thank you.” But looking at Yoobin’s back, she started to walk away.

“Get better.” Yoobin said as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

Bom looked at her and then at Seunghyun, “Oh? You know Yoobin?”

“Urm..well, we kinda….” Lee Seunghyun started to think of a lie.

It was true that they knew each other. But because his identity isn’t known as Seungri, a Big Bang member, he didn’t want to tell them what kind of relationship that had. Yoobin is very close with Big Bang and when Seungri first joined, she helped him stay in place. But as a rule she put out, she didn’t want anyone to know their close brother-sister relationship; you can say she likes to keep everything a secret.

But before Seunghyun thought of a lie, the door bust open, revealing a very tired looking yet teary-eyed Sunmi.

“S-Sunmi?!”

She marched at him and raised her hand..

*SLAP

Bom and Sohee gasped. They weren’t expecting that from Sunmi, it was true that she was crying her eyes out when going to the hospital because Lee Seunghyun was badly bleeding and unconscious. They told her to rest in her room after her injuries were treated but it was hard for her to keep still.

Lee Seunghyun touched his cheek which was turning bright red but before he said anything. Her arms reached around him, pulling him to a close embrace as Sunmi started to cry.

Shocked but remaining calm, Seunghyun slowly reached out and hugged her.

“Sunmi..you.” Seunghyun started.

“YOU STUPID STUPID STUPID!” she yelled at the crook of his neck, “W-Why D-D-DIDN’T YOU FIGHT BACK?!”

Lee Seunghyun chuckled, “And you’re mad at me for that?..you’re the one that stupid, Sunmi.”

Sunmi pulled out from the hug and pouted. “ARGH!. WELL WHOSE THE ONE THAT GOT BEAT UP?!”

“HAH! JUST LOOKS WHOSE TALKING, YOU GOT INTO THE MESS TOO!”

Sunmi balled her hands into fist and screamed at him, “WELL I GUESS I CAN SAT THAT I WAS STUPID TO EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU!”

“Yah, Can you guys stop it?” Bom said, trying to keep them quiet, “We’re in a hospital—“

“It it a bad time for me to come in?” said a voice.

Everyone looked and at the door was none other than the other Seunghyun..CHOI Seunghyun.

Sunmi turned around and crossed her arms, “WELL. It’s a GREAT time to visit this person now. GO AHEAD.” She pointed at Lee Seunghyun, “We’re finished here.”

Sunmi marched right out the door, leaving Bom and Sohee to run after her after saying their get wells and thank you to Choi Seunghyun.

Lee Seunghyun sighed as Choi Seunghyun sat down a stool next to him.

“So..Why didn’t you tell me your real name, LEE Seunghyun?”

Lee Seunghyun looked up at him, “H-How you know?”

“The professor been calling your name for a while..wondering why you were gone. It’s funny how I never noticed you though.”

Lee Seunghyun chuckled, “Yeah. Not a lot of people do. But I like it. “

Choi Seunghyun eyed him, “You don’t like the attention?”

“It’s not that..well..i don’t know..” he stammered. He wasn’t sure what he was even trying to say, after this incident, it kind of scares him.

“There’s not a lot of people that even care a-about me. But it’s okay…I like to be invisible..” Lee Seunghyun manage to say.

“That’s not true and I believe that you know it, Lee Seunghyun.”

He looked up at him, Choi Seunghyun eyes were now solid and strong. It seems that he was trying to talk some sense in to him knowing that he’s not alone.

“You should have seen those girls faces when you were wheeled into the hospital…how can you call that not caring?”

It seems that I’ve been getting lectured a lot today… thought Lee Seunghyun.

“But..you should be able to fight for yourself.”

Lee Seunghyun perked his head up and looked at him. Choi Seunghyun gave him a grin and it was a happy one.
He patted his head, “Glad you weren’t in more worst conditions yeah?”

Lee Seunghyun nodded and smiled to himself. He was glad and was even thankful for meeting him even though every time they met, it was always him getting beat up.

“Can I ask you something? Lee Seunghyun said

“Sure.”

“Uh..Well,.It’s kind of embarrassing..”

Choi Seunghyun sat back on the stool, with his back against the wall. “Whoa.Whoa Kid. If it’s about the birds and the bees, no way.”

“Yah. I’m not kid! I’m 19!” he yelled.

Choi Seunghyung laughed, “Well, me being two years older, that’s still a BOY age to me,KI—

“Can I call you Hyung?” He interrupted.

Choi Seunghyung took a double take. “W-What?”

“Hy..ung…” he said it slowly as if he was teaching him how to speak Korean.

“Yah, I know what that means!” Choi Seunghyung said but looked at him while he was still giving him a puppy sort of look—

He sighed “Oh, alright. You can.”

“Really?” Lee Seunghyun said, “Yay!” as he waved his arms in the air but pain struck through his arms.

"O-OWW! my arm!"

"HEY, be careful!" Choi Seunghyun yelled.

Lee Seunghyun smiled brightly, "YES! HYUNG!"
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Yoobin took in a deep breath and exhaled it out. It was sure a long day for her, now that the ones who bullied Serungri were kicked out of school.
She was sitting on the roof of the school, even though it was after hours, she wanted a place to go and rest for a bit. And she might as well take her time since Sunye told her to get her stuff when she didn’t want to. The roof was fairly quiet with a great view of the city.

Yoobin looked up at the dark sky and noticed that she seen more stars there than where she lived at but no matter what it’s the same sky but different air. She grinned to herself,

Being here feels good.. but then her thoughts disappeared when she heard a familiar voice.

“I’m surprised to see you here.”

Yoobin didn’t bother to look but muttered, “..It’s you, again.”

Seunghyun smirked. “Yeah, nice to see you, again L.A girl ” He walked towards her, she was sitting against the wall with her attention at the view.

“Wheres..?

“Sunye?..Since that little incident, she told me to get her things.. but other than that at least finally lost her.”

Seunghyun looked at Yoobin, unsure of her answer.

Yoobin sighed, “Hey. At least I manage to go by myself, a girl need peace once in a while..” She looked sideways, “I mean, in this school, we got a whole year till we can do whatever right?”

Seunghyung nooded and sat down next to her, watching the view as well. “And how did you manage to find this place?”

“You learn better by yourself…”

“Oh? Someone’s tryna be mysterious. Tell me L.A girl , why you decided to come to Korea?”

Yoobin looked up at him and asked in a monotone voice “How you know I’m from there?”

Seunghyun laughed, “A question faced with a question. Well if you want to know..”

He leaned in close to her as Yoobin was pushed back to the wall, He reached and pulled her hair back and whispered in her ear, “If you didn’t wear these earrings, then I wouldn’t know, would I?..”

Yoobin scoffed and slapped his hand away, “You know, the type of guys like you are really annoying,..” She stood up and touched her earrings, it was true that the reason why he found out was because she was wearing sliver LA studs.

He ached an eyebrow,

“Probably that’s the reason why I left…”

She turned around, leaving him as she put her hand up, slightly giving him a wave goodbye

Seunghyung continued to watch her raising his eyebrow once more in confusion

Without him seeing her face, she smirked,


 

“See you around…

 

 

 

 

 

.....Brooklyn boy .”