Chapter 7

It's Okay to be Alone.

Thank you ZyriaG for commenting, I worry that not a lot of people are reading fanfics these day as the generation gets older but imagination never dies ;]

 

 

“YOU!” Jiyong yelled out which caught all the attention in the class. He was mainly pointing his finger at…











Seunghyun.

 



JIYONG.. thought Yoobin obviously being ignored by him, deeply frowned .

That boy better not do anything to embarrass me.


Seunghyun just stood there ,greatly smirking at Jiyong who grew agitated. at him while Yoobin folded her arms

Prof. Oh turned to look at him, “Is something the matter, Jiyong-shii?”

Jiyong looked around in embarrassment but as he was about to open his mouth, Daesung stepped in .

“Please excuse him Professor, It seems that Jiyong had too much excitement today and wanted to share our joy in music by using certain outburst of emotions.” He then flashed a huge grin. “Jiyong here was using the nice U sound making it sound like Yoouu.”

Unsure about the situation, Professor Oh looked puzzled, “Um. Okay, well…I appreciate that Jiyong-shii, well, .Seunghyung, Yoobin please have a seat.”

Seunghyun went up the aisle first and immediately sat down in the front but on the right side where not too far behind him of Big Bang. He sat down still smirking which made Jiyong almost furious.

Yoobin looked at him while she was waved by Sunye. She walked up as Taeyang and Daesung who smiled at her but managed to keep their focus since the atmosphere of fangirls were having questioning looks of curiously. Jiyong, on the other hand was given one of her stern looks, knowing that he was in for a big one.

 





“Seriously. You wanna get me in trouble?”

Jiyong bend his head down, “S-sorry. It‘s just that guy!...”

In the courtyard behind the building, Yoobin, Sunye , Jiyong as well as Daesung were talking far away from the busy crowd of students. Lecture had finally ended and since it was the first day, they were able to get out early and decided to plan out some things before leaving home.

Yoobin folded her arms and sighed, “Yeah, I know all about it. But you should be careful, Ji. I don’t want too much attention than I already have..” she calmly said as she ruffled his hair.

“H-Hey..” Jiyong said trying to wave off Yoobin's hand from his head

Daesung chuckled, “It seems like today is not his day, Hyung was about to pull another fast one on him…”

Sunye sighed, “It’s true. Sunbae never seems to stop. But now that Sohee and Bom is in the class, he’s not gonna. He
won’t let his “over protective” Oppa side go.And speaking of which..” She looked as Taeyang came from the other side coming towards the group.

“Hey everyone.” Taeyang said. Everyone nodded to him in acknowledgement, “It seems that this year will be a little different.” He eyed Jiyong and Yoobin.

“We, Big bang, are titled to sit in the back and be watching over the side of the class since it mainly then seniors and the advance class. And Baby girl, you’ll..” Taeyang turned to look at her.

“I’m neutral, The professors don’t know which class, the advance or intermediate, I will be in but I’ll just sit where ever I please, Left right or with Sunye.” Yoobin said stubbornly

“But..could you watch over my sisters as well?”

“..Tae.” Yoobin started

“I will Sunbae.” Sunye said and gave him a smile, “ I was always with them during last year, so I’ll be happy to look over them.”

Taeyang smiled but shook his head, “But…”

“Let her do it, Hyung.” Said Daesung, “She even helped with their performances.”

He looked at Sunye who gave him a slight pleading smile.

“Alright.”





Sohee whined, “Does Oppa really think he can control who we can’t see and hang out with?!” She paced back and forth in front of Bom and Sunmi who were sitting on the bench.

Taeyang approached them with a harsh attitude in which he asked to speak to Bom and Sohee privately, leaving
Sunmi alone.

“I ask the professor in request to place the Intermediate and Advance class in two separate sides. And so you’ll be sitting with Sunmi, Sunye and Yoobin as well.”

“But Oppa…” Sohee started

“No buts, I want you to only stay on that side unless instructed by the professor or when I tell you to. The rest of the boys and I will stay on the right side” Taeyang said sternly.

Sohee wanted to argue but as she opened , she was pulled back by Bom, “We understand, Taeyang.”

Taeyang nodded and patted her shoulder. “I’ll see you girls straight to the car after alright?”
They nodded.


“Well..you did see the look on his face when he spoke to us..” Bom said.

Sunmi nodded, “At least he was trying to look out for you..”

“Look out for what?” Sohee looked at Sunmi and then to Bom, “ Taeyang Oppa thinks he can control my life..."

"...OUR lives Bom.”

Startled, Bom slightly nodded, “I know, but it’s best to listen. Taeyang has done a lot for us and we shouldn’t cause any more trouble. Sohee.”

Sohee stood in front of Bom in utterly defeat, “That’s true…”






Seunghyung was walking alone along the campus, trying to get a feel of the school since he knew that he was going to be there for a while. He wanted to become an artist, a musician and going to Korea, especially to the certain University he was in, he knows that he can make it big.

He breathed in and out slowly, “..This just takes time. Hopefully I find can what I came to look for.”

As Seunghyung turned to a corner he heard a couple of guys yelling and shouting. They were surrounding one student who looked the same age, throwing which seemed to be his backpack around to each other.

“Please give it back…” the student said. He silently stood there as they were throwing his backpack around aggressively

They laughed, “Oh? What did you say?”

“I think the NERD wants his kiddy backpack back!”

Seunghyung sighed as he continued to watch, “Things like these keep on happening to me..Doesn’t it?"

They continued to throw around his backpack as one took it and opened it up, “I wonder what this NERD keeps in here.”

The “Nerd” suddenly had a scared look, “H-hey. Don’t open it…”

Shoveling his hand into the backpack, he found a hat which seemly looked old, “Oh? Is this thing precious to you?”

He put it on his head, took it off and then waved the hat around as the “Nerd” eyed it carefully.

“You can have the backpack but I just want the hat back.” He pleaded.
One of them tossed it to another who examined it and laughed, “This piece of sh.t? Its just an old cap.” He put it on the floor and stepped on it, making it twist and turn on the dirt floor.

The nerd approached him but was grabbed by two others holding his arms back.

“You ain’t going anywhere!”

“Yah, Go check his pockets and take his wallet…This guy owes me and probably this…”
He took the hat from the ground, “Seems to be more than just that.” He smirked as the “nerd” tried to struggle out of their grip.

“N-No..”

He laughed again and waved the hat around; “If you give us what we want…” he turned the hat on the side and found a seam

“P-Please..stop that.” He’s going to rip it!

“What? I can’t hearrrr youuu—---….” But before he started to tear it more, the hat disappeared out of his hands.

“What the..”

He turned around, but with great force he got pushed forward and felt a powerful hit in the stomach.
“UUGFH” he fell down making a big thud.

Everyone looked up in shock. He lay on the ground in agonizing pain; it’s possible that his ribs are cracked due to the sounds.

“Hey. Aren’t you kids too old to be doing this “bullying” business?”

“It’s None of your godda.m business! Who the hell are you?”



Smirking, he said “Transfer student.”







Seunghyung twirled the cap around his finger and motioned for them to come at him.








“So, I guess that’s that.” Yoobin said as she and Taeyang turned to wave the others goodbye. Daesung and Jiyong decided to head towards the store to get some supplies.

“We’ll see you later Yoobin-Noona!” Daesung said giving Yoobin a huge hug

“Hey, since you just got here, we should celebrate! Meet up later tonight, possibly at the usual spot?” Jiyong said.

“Yeah, sounds good. I’ll take my sisters home first then meet up.”

They all agreed and as they all parted their ways, Yoobin asked, “You guys have a place now?”

He nooded, “It’s a club that opened a couple of years ago, when we, Big Bang, debuted, that club was our second home to us. Or more like our home now because there’s a V.I.P room just for us. The owner of the place is real laid back and he’s just like one of us. So when there’s a place to crash, it’s there.”

Yoobin nodded, “No wonder, Daesung and Ji weren’t home. The whole house is bare without any of you boys.”








“Y-You seriously didn’t have to help...”

Seunghyung smirked, “Kid, It sure looks like you needed it.” He helped put more books into his bag.

When Seunghyung came to his rescue and after kneeing the poor guy on the ground, he fought the rest within 2 minutes. Not only that he was a foot taller, one kick or a punch landed them on the ground and crying to home.
Both of them sat on the ground near the garden and not too far from the gates of school, where the parking lot is. Seunghyung could have easily left because his car was there but decided to stay back till the kid he saved leaves, Who knows they might come back again?

He shook his head, “To them, I’m nothing. So it doesn’t matter.”

Seunghyung look at him. “Well to me, you seem to be something; you shouldn’t be so down on yourself.”

He nodded and started to fidget the hat that they tried to rip.

“Did they damage it?”

“No..not too much.” He patted the dirt and held it tightly. The hat was a plain dark blue hat, the cap area was very bended so when it is worn, the cap has a upside U.

Silence over came the two. The air was nice, as it breezed nicely in the afternoon. The atmosphere felt like it wasn’t a school; it was like being n the wide open space of a field. There were also flowers everywhere making the smell great.

In that moment, Seunghyung observed him holding the hat as if it was the last thing on earth. Sensing that Seunghyung was watching him, he stuttered, “T-This is actually..I-Important to me..” He rubbed his fingers over the gold writing which was embedded on the side quoting, Strong

But the way he said those words was as if he was going to be made fun of, since men don’t express their emotions often especially when it about their possession.

Seunghyung chuckled, “You don’t have to be embarrassed. If it’s important to you then it’s important, it doesn’t matter what others think. And tell you what..I’ve got something important too.”

He looked at him, “Really?”

Seunghyung nodded, “Sure, There’s these little toys like lego bears that I’ve always collect. Each in every different color, I almost got 500 of them. And it’s lucky that you got one important thing because man, those little bears are my babies. that I can’t bring those around with me.”

He laughed, “That sounds funny..” He looked down at his hat and said, “This hat was given to me from a very important and special person.”

“Oh? A girl?”

He did a small grin and pressed his glassed forward to his face, “Yes. But she left a long time ago…”

Seunghyung looked at him, “Sorry to hear that.”

Chuckling, “I don’t mean that in a sad way. I’m hoping to actually see her one day, possibly even soon!” his face turn brightly at him

Seunghyung patted his head, “She must be someone real special, that’s sound nice, Kid.”

“Hey. I’m not a KI-


Beeeep!

They both looked at the gate, there was a nice shiny black car but with the tinted windows, they weren’t able to see who was inside.

“Oh., that’s my ride.” He got up, shoved the hat into his bag and turned around.

“..Urm. T-Thanks.”

Seunghyung smiled, “Don’t sweat it Kid.”







“Yah. Why are you talking to that Seunghyung guy?!” a voice said as he climbed in the back seat of the car.

He looked up in confusion, “Seunghyung? That’s his name?”

“Yeah. He was the one that crashed in class today. Weren’t you paying attention?”

“No…I believe I was reading.”

The one who was driving laughed, “You and you’re books. Actually, he was also the one that ruin—“

“HE DOESN’T HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT THAT ..”

The driver chuckled and turned towards the back seat, “But it’s funny to finally meet someone with the same name as
you right, Lee Seung hyung?”


He nodded, “It seems to me, that we may be more similar than just names, Daesung..”







Yoobin and Taeyang reached towards the car and saw that Bom, Sohee and Sunmi were waiting there as expected.

“Hi, Taeyang, Yoobin.” Bom greeted them.

Yoobin nodded in agreement, “Were you girls waiting here for a long time?”

“Nope. It’s a good thing no fan girls are here to see us talking like this..” Sohee replied. She nudged Bom a little who tapped Sunmi in the front.

“Urm..I was wondering..” Sunmi started, she was a little nervous in front of Taeyang but Yoobin encouraged her to move on,

“What is it?”

“IwouldliketoaskpermissionforBomandSoheetocomeandsleepoveratmyhousetonight.” Sunmi said very quickly without making eyecontact to Taeyang.

Taeyang had a puzzled look on his face obviously not knowing what she just said but as he opened his mouth, Yoobin answered for him.

“Sure.”

He turned and looked at her, “Baby girl!”

“We’ll go with Sunmi’s sister and stay at her house. We’ll also go to school together and we’ll call!” Sohee said. She knew that even today was a slight disaster, she not gonna lose.

“Tae, Let them live a little..” She turned to Sunmi and nodded, “Go steal them away and be safe before he changes his mind!” She pushed all three of them to the opposite direction.

When all three of them left, Taeyang gave Yoobin a look, “I know what you’re thinking, but at least you have me.” She patted her hands on both side of his cheeks. *pat pat

Ow.






“You know, that's a reason why we nick-named you Seungri. A lame guy like Choi Seunghyung doesn’t deserve to have that name.” Snorted Jiyong

“You guys only call me that when we’re performing as Big Bang. No one knows it’s me, Lee Seung hyung as Seungri. It’s just a stage name.”

“That’s because you’re always studying! People won’t believe that. But don’t worry, since most of the fangirls don’t know that you’re the ultimate baby-face Seungri. You’ll just have to wait till your solo comes out then we can make you famous as us in school” Smiled Jiyong, “And by then, you gotta stop dressing like that and those glasses are horrible! I’ll make you a stylelister!” He said trying to add in the American slang fail

Seungri frowned, “Style-Lis-ter is not a word, Hyung.”



“YAH. Don’t get all smart on me. It is…” he folded his arms


                                                                                                                                         “..In my dictionary.”