Chapter 6

It's Okay to be Alone.




Sohee ran inside the building and headed towards the closest classroom at the end of the hallway. Peering inside, she noticed that all the students were just settling down and she spotted Bom sitting down next to two empty seats near the window.
She took a breather before heading in the class but before she touched the door, she felt two hands bumped her shoulders giving her a scare.

"Ah--!" Sohee squealed out, she hastily turned around seeing a girl with two small braided pigtails on each side



"S-Sunmi!"


Sunmi started to giggle, Who do you think I was? The professor? I hear hes not coming in a bit, youre quite lucky since he was called to the office for a brief emergency meeting, Sohee are you in this class this semester?
Sohee smiled and nodded that she was. She and Sunmi had been best friends for a long time and she was glad that they were in the same class together again.

"Yay!" Sunmi reached out her arms for a hug but was pushed forward by a male student. She turned around and glared, "YAH. Whats the big deal?"

He turned around and eyed both Sunmi and Sohee , looking up and down. He was wearing a nice long sleeve shirt, dark jeans and had on big black glasses on.



"..Lee Seung hyung." Sohee whispered.
---
Yoobin turned to look at Sunye who was obviously out of breath, I wasnt running, I thought you were behind me the whole time.

Sunye frowned and placed her hands on her hips, No, you ran!..I could barely keep up with you. She turned to look at an unfamiliar face and took a short bow, "Oh, hello there." She smiled.

Seunghyung stared at Sunye for a bit and took a brief head nod.

"Urm..this is Sunye." Yoobin said as she motioned her head towards Seunghyung, "And this is..-"

"I'm Seunghyung, nice to meet you." Seunghyung took Sunyes hand and kissed lightly on her knuckles
Sunye gasped and giggled as Yoobin frown. What in the world is he doing?!

With Sunyes hand in his, Seunghyung said, "Wow, they didn't say in the brochures that they had cute girls here like yourself here on campus. Unlike some others.." He slightly eyed Yoobin with a smirk

Oh why Sunye started but Yoobin slapped his hand out of Sunyes and placed her arm over her shoulders, "Hey. Stop flirting. Shes my friend first; go get your own buddy".

Seunghyung lifted his eyebrow, "Oh, being greedy now? What a civilized lady you are."

Yoobin scoffed, Shut up..Lets go Sunye. She turned, dragging Sunye who was still in shock turned to look at

Seunghyung one last time as he gave Sunye a cute wink.

"See you around, cutie."

As they were walking down the hallway, Sunye struggled out of Yoobins grip, "Yah! Whats up with you? He was just saying hello."
Yoobin let go of her and crossed her arms, "Tch, not even. Hes like a player. I just met the guy and already dislike him."
"Hah, whats not there to like?"
"Just him."
Sunye frowned. Oh come on, Yoobin. She looped her arm around hers and walked down the hallway, "Hopefully hes in my class~
He is., in mine...Yoobin thought as she frown deeper.
--
"YAH. Lee Seung hyung!" Sunmi yelled and pointed straight at him. Dont tell me, youre in this class too!

He turned around and said in a sarcastic tone, "WELL. If I werent trying to get to the door then I wouldnt be in this class would I? Youre big head was in the way to get though."

Sunmi fumed and was about to yell until Sohee stopped her, "Oh please you guys, enough of this. Both of you have been fighting over nothing and that was years ago."

What Sohee said was true, over the years that Sohee and Sunmi been together in the same class, Lee Seung hyung was always there even when they tried to switch classes. And within the class activities, Sunmi and Lee Seung hyung often fought for the top in class. Sadly, Sunmi is always at least .2% behind leaving Lee Seung hyung to be placed first.

Lee Seung hyung scoffed, "Nothing? Well this time for sure Ill be the best in vocal class today, SUN..MI." he turned his heel, opened the door and shutting it in both of their faces.
Sunmi growled, "ahh. When I get my hands on you..Lee Seung hyung, You're gonna squeal like a little girl" she formed her hands into fist

"Yah. Sunmi. Dont talk like that. You might scare other people.." Sohee calmly said. This girl always says the weirdest things
"I dont care!. That guy always makes me angry!"
"Well you shouldn't be, Bom-unnie is in the same class as us, so well have another friend." smiled Sohee.
Sunmi face lit up, Really? Then lets go!"

Upon going in to the classroom, Bom immediately gave them a wave signaling that she did save them seats near the window their favorite spots.

"Hey, Sohee, Sunmi. Glad you girls made it." smiled Bom

"Sorry, things just came up in the hallway Unnie." Sohee said.

Sunmi puffed up her cheeks, "well. Someone in this class had to be an an as-"

"Attention class!" The professor walked in interrupting Sunmi, "Sorry, I had to take a emergency meet with the dean. But I am glad to announce something very important for this semester. Since almost every year, we have a grand performance; our intermediate vocal class is joining forces with the Advance vocal!"

Everyone in class cheered and the motion of excitement filled the air excluding Sohee and Bom.

"Hey! Isnt that great?! We dont have to work twice as hard as last year!" Sunmi looked at both of them as Sohee and Bom looked at each other in shock.

"H-hey..whats wrong?"

Sohee looked down but said nothing

Bom stiffened up and said, "That advance class...Big Bang is in it."
--

As Yoobin and Sunye finally reached their destination, Sunye pointed at the door, "This is the Intermediate class, it should be staring right now but it should be fine since its your first day." She smiled and gave a pat on her back, "And if that cute guy in there, go holla at him for me."

Yoobin looked at her as Sunye walked backwards giving her a big smile, "Do it yourself, Sun and since when did you talk like that?"

Sunye laughed as she turned her back, "Blame it on Sunbae. He might try to some gangster talk." She finally gave a wave goodbye as she walked down the hall to her class.

Yoobin smirked, "Oh Tae." She placed a hand on the door knob but before she did, she felt another hand on the bottom of hers.

"Why, L.A girl. I didnt know you felt that way." A voice said.
Damn. Why does this jerk always follow me?! Yoobin looked up and immediately took her hand out of the doorknob. "What are you doing here?"

Seunghyung laughed, "I told you, were in the same class It's not like I'm stalking you." He leaned closer to her, "..Unless you are."
"Shut up."

He chuckled again, That seems to be your favorite word.

"As.swipe will be another one" mumbled Yoobin
"What?"
"Nothing.." Yoobin reached and open the door.
--
The whole class turned and looked checking in anticipation of who was coming in the door. Some of the girls started to huddle together almost in grave excitement. You can obviously tell they were fangirls.

Sohee frowned, "Why must all the girls get all crazy?..its so annoying"
Bom slightly giggled and whispered to Sohee. "Maybe someones jealous that someone might catch their significant others attention."
Sohee whipped her head around, "Unnie!"
She smirked and looked away, "Just teasing you~"
-

"Huh..its.." Yoobin stated.







"Empty." Senghyung said as he, too, stepped inside the room.

They both looked around and examined if they were in the right class.
Yoobin turned around at the chalk board and read a message, It says,..that the class moved to another building.
She sighed and frowned, Dang that means I have to stick with him?!
Seunghyung stood beside her, "Guess that means we got a move on right?" he smirked at her and started to walk out the door.
--
The door opened and stepped in the group of the Advance Vocal class. The girls started screaming and yelling for the attention of Big Bang. Taeyang, Jiyong Daesung as well as the whole class stood in front of the class and bowed. Sunye was also beside them and gave the class a big smile.

Jiyong spoke first and looked around the room, "Hello, Intermediate vocals students. My name is Jiyong, and as the
leader of the Advance Class. We.."Jiyong suddenly stopped at he stared at a familiar face in the class

Sohee?

A few seconds turned to minutes as the they both looked at each other as the students in class questioned in curiosity of his sudden stop.

"Ahem." Taeyang started and nudged Jiyong on the side, "We are honored in working with your and hope that we will make this performance this best since most of us are seniors, we will work hard for our last performance."

Sohee sat nervously in her seat, when they entered she had her head down in her arms. But she couldnt help but look up. Now that she was looking in the eyes of Jiyong, she immediately broke eye contact to look else where

Jiyong came back into reality as Daesung patted his back. When Taeyang was finished, everyone clapped and cheered as both of the class professors told all of them to get seated. Sunye took a seat up front about two rows in front of Sohee and Bom.

As for the rest, they walked up the aisle, since it was a lecture hall, it became loud as the fangirls were motioning Big bang to seat next to them. Sohee was anticipating for Jiyong to look at her again but didn't because he was immediately shoved to sit in the back by Taeyang.

Taeyang stopped at their aisle and mouthed, I will talk to you later He looked at Sohee with a stern look as Bom nodded.

When he left, Sohee sighed in sadness but was comforted by Bom as she placed a hand on her arm, giving her a slight smile.
--
"Okay, its this building" Yoobin said vaguely.

"That's what you said in the last room, L.A Girl" Seunghyung said. They have been going to three different buildings and got into trouble for interrupting every lecture.

"Well, I wasn't the one who said it was that one class before this one.."

"Don;t remind me.." Seunghyung said recalling that last class was the ballet class changing room which resulted in a
lot of screaming and throwing tons of shoes at him.

"..hrm.the door is stuck." Yoobin said as she was trying to push the door open.

"It is? Let me check." Seunghyung came behind and placed his arms around her putting his hands on the door knob.

Yoobin almost plead in disgust, "Yo. Some personal space please?" she looked up and noneoftheless, his face was just inches from hers.

If hes trying to flatter or flirt with me, its not gonna happen buddy!

Seunghyung chuckled, "You know you enjoy this."

And with a slight shove he pushed the door open..
--
During lecture, Bom couldn't help but noticing Sohee facial expressions. She was worried and slightly scared for her.
I wonder what will Taeyang gonna do about this.. he doesn't even want Jiyong to go even close to her. Bom thought as she frowned and put her attention on the professor who was talking about the history of sounds.

... and why do we need to have lectures together when all we are doing is a performance with each other?
The Professor turned around writing more music notes on the board, "And as you can see this is the.."

Boom*


Everyone turned to look at two people almost falling in from the door.
--
Yoobin and Seunghyung almost tripped inside if it wasnt for him holding onto Yoobins waist.

"May I help you?" The professor said.

Slightly embarrassed but still keeping a good posture, Yoobin got out of Seunghyungs grip and took a small bow,
"I'm sorry, but is this intermediate class?"

"The intermediate Professor, since the Advance was teaching, got up and smiled, Oh, are you the new transfer student from America?"

Before Yoobin answered, Seunghyung beat her, We both are. Yoobin gave him a glare, almost cursing under her breath for including himself.

"I am the professor for intermediate, Prof.Oh and this is Prof. Yuu, for Advance class. I apologize for the both of you in getting here a little late but please,. Prof. Oh turned around and smiled to the curious students looking at the new faces, Class, these are two new transfer student from the States, There names are..." She stopped to look at them.
"Choi Seunghyung."
Yoobin took a breath, "Yoobin"


"They will be a great addition to the class, so do treat them well."
-
Jiyong, who covered his face with a book, but was secretly sleeping behind it, got up rubbing his eyes, "Hey, Daesung, what was that noise?"

"Shh!. Its Yoobin-noona!"

"W-what? She can't.." Jiyong trailed off but as he looked at the two in front of the class. He widen his eyes and pointed





YOU!!!

 

 

 

 

~Hey all, I apoligize about the messup of the chapters, I have wrote two chapters (4&5) on the chapter 4 section, but its now fixed!. Please enjoy this. I will update at least every other day! Please comment ( I would love to hear what you think about it) AND thank you to those who are subscribed! <3