Chapter 10

It's Okay to be Alone.

* NOTE: There are underline parts of the sentences, they are links to know what they are singing (its a link on youtube)



Chapter 10.

…… Did I, or didn’t I…just got served? Seughyun thought

“Man, I feel like my mind is going in circles…” Seunghyun said to himself. as he was walking to his car after seeing Yoobin at the rooftop

After that little event with Yoobin, he sort of smiled. Wondered how she knew about me... L.A Girl ..you are a sneaky one.

~~~


“Hey! Whaddup, baby girl!”

“Hey yourself” Yoobin said as she walked in the club. That same night, Yoobin decided to stop by at the club, she knew that Big Bang was set to perform again due to many request of the
fans that saw them during the previous nights.

Taeyang smiled as he came to give her a hug.

“It seems that tonight will be a little different, since little Seungri got into a little accident.” Yoobin said as she sighed.

Daesung frowned, “Yeah, We did call him, making sure it was okay but was it serious?”

“No, just a little bruise here and there…but I told him to stay put. ” Yoobin said as she took a seat on the couch and sigh. Lately, it seems that she’s been sighing more than usual.

Everyone nodded in which they agreed but someone came in which startled most of them.

“Well, that won’t stop me!”

They all turned around

“SEUNGRI!” yelled Jiyong.

“Yah. I told you to stay behind, didn’t I?” Yoobin said as she stood up, giving him a glare. Seungri looked a little weak with some bandages on his face but he still stood strong.

Serungri looked at her, “I don’t want to be a burden, Noona. So I’ll perform no matter what! And manager hyung told me to perform so I can stand out when it’s my time to do the solo act”

Yoobin narrowed her eyes, “Hold up, You guys have a manager?”

All the members looked at each other. Taeyang was about to open his mouth but a voice interrupted him.

“Ah. There you all are!”

A man in his early 30s had short black hair but had a small pony tail and with dark rimmed glasses; it seems that he was coming in a sweat since he was carrying a huge cardboard box.

“Shin!”

Shin laughed, “Surprise, Surprise! I apologize for not being there for the past weeks, I’ve been out but I managed to get you guys some—and I’ll say it, FRESH T’s!” he exclaimed as he
threw out some clean T-shirts to everyone.

“YAAYY!” Seungri said happily as he grabbed one from him.

“And their matching too.” Said Jiyong, who was in fact unsure about them matching but that didn’t bother him, they are a group after all.

Shin smiled as everyone was excited about their new gear but noticed Yoobin watching with her eyes staring at him.

“Oh? And you are?” he said.

“Sorry, Shin. This is…” Taeyang started but Yoobin answered for him

“HI. It’s Yoobin” she said giving her hand out to him.

Shin smiled and took her hand, “Nice to meet you, Yoobin.”

Taeyang explained, “She is one of our closest friends and considered family to us. Yoobin just recently came back from the States.”

Shin nodded, “Oh really? Well…” He looked at her, “ It’s great to meet you. I am Shin who is mainly their assistant in making the a great success in Big Bang”

“Oh, wow. I didn’t know you guys had an assistant either…Tae.” Yoobin said looking at Taeyang as if he was accused of something.

“H-hey. I was about to mention it to you earlier…”

Jiyong butted in, “It’s because our REAL manager is actually in Japan. Shin is here in Manager-hyung’s place. Whatever Manager tells us to do, goes from Shin.”

“That’s correct! Their manager is often busy so they don’t really see him that often but me. “ Said Shin.

Yoobin nooded as she crossed her arms, “I would have never thought of that.”

“But..Whoever is a friend of Big Bang will be a friend of mines and even the manager. “ Smiled Shin.

“heh, thanks…I guess” Yoobin said.


This guy is a little…creepy..

“Hey, Yoobin, he’s really not that bad.” Jiyong said

Yoobin turned to look at him as if he read her mind.

“He’s been there for us. Instead of our main manager, he’s a good guy.” Jiyong said as he smiled.

Yoobin nodded. “..alright if you say so..”
 

~~~



The next day in vocal class, the professor came in with a grin. He announced to the class, “Alright, so since I have mentioned that we are going to have a special performance in a couple of weeks, I want each of you to come up here to sing something—it doesn’t have to a specific song that you are going to present but anything! I’ll give you some time to gather up your partners or even solos—get a song ready!”

The class started murmuring—some in panic or pleasure that they are going to be able to show what they got but for Yoobin, it was something she wasn’t used to.

“We’re performing already..?”

Sunye nudged her, “Yeah! Didn’t you listen yesterday? At least we are paired up together.”

“So..what are we going to sing?” Yoobin asked. She wasn’t quite ready for this all of the sudden.

Sunye thought about it and suddenly got an idea, “How about this…” she whispered into Yoobin’s ear but immediately sat back.


“What?..that song?!”

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that? It at least shows of f your raspy voice.”

Yoobin frowned, “Well. I’m not sure of I should take that as a compliment. But alright, I’m just not used to performing yet..”

Sunye smiled, “Don’t worry, I’m with you on this one. It should be fine.”

The professor called out, “Alright. Times up! Who wants to come up first?...or do I have to pick someone?”

No one in class raise their hands, as the class became silent.

The Professor coughed, “Well..…?”

“I’ll do it”

Everyone turned around as the girls started to squeal.

“Oh, Taeyang?”

The professor nodded, “Go on ahead…and why don’t you bring in that whole row with you as well?”

Taeyang looked at Daesung and Jiyong who in fact agreed to it.

As the three started to go down, Choi Seunghyun was sitting in the front, narrowing his eyes as he crossed his arms.

I wonder what they got..

Taeyang started first, “I will be singing “You are so beautiful” because well…” He chuckled, “ Who here isn’t..” he winked, making the fangirls squeal loudly in delight.

Yoobin smirked at his comment, “Wow..He’s got charm.”


“Ptsh. That’s so like him.” Sunye frowned, how come he’s never like that to me?..how Rude!

“Could we please keep this going?” the professor demanded which quiet down the girls.

As Taeyang was about to start, Lee Seung hyun raised his hand.

“Yes, Lee Seung hyun?”

“Urm..I actually have a boombox with me. I was hoping that it would like..h-help out with the presentation..” Lee Seung hyun said. It was true that when he’s in the classroom, he tends to get a little shy but as if he was known as Seungri then, it would have been a different story.

The professor smiled, “Well now! That’s a great idea. Go ahead and set up!”

Lee Seunghyun got a big black case and walked in the front. Jiyong grinned and winked at him, knowing that he’s gonna put on a good show for everyone.

As Lee Seunghyun open it up, it revealed not only a big boombox but on top of had some sort of equipment for making remixes.

Once he started, he looked at Taeyang as signal for him to start and once he sang those words, it seems he had everyone in awed and it made the atmosphere mellow with his sweet voice.

“..You are so beautiful to me ..”

Taeyang opened his eyes and smiled at the audience who was now clapping their hands in delight.

He chuckled and blushed for a bit, “Ah. Thank you..”

The professor smiled, “Great job, Taeyang. This is a good start, Now… “ He looked at Daesung,

“Daesung, do you want to start?”

He looked at him and nooded, “And so it's my turn.” Daesung smiled brightly.

Lee Seunghyun started the beat and again, like Taeyang, the audience was in mist of his voice. The only difference is that his voice was a lot gentle and at the end, his huge smile was the ones that captured –mainly the fangirls—hearts.

“Fantastic, Daesung!” The professor praised.

Daesung smiled, he was happy that most of them were pleased.

“Now…I guess it’s my turn” Jiyong said as he turn to Lee Seunghyun to tell him what beat he wanted.

This was when Choi Seunghyun raised his eyebrows; He was actually waited to hear what he got to prove. The girls around him were almost dying as each of them sang but he overheard
one of them saying

“Oh. It’s Jiyong-oppa’s turn!!”

“I can’t wait to hear him! He does the best hip hop and rap songs ever!”

“Too bad tho, I don’t think anyone wants to go after them.”

Choi Seunghyun smirked. “..Rap..huh.”

One of the girls threw a paper ball at his head, as if they overheard what he was saying. He turned around as they mentioned

“Yah! You better watch out, these guys are the greatest around!”

He scoffed and crossed his arms, “Well. Why don’t you Ladies try me?” which immediately shut them up as he heard a familiar beat.

Jiyong put his black hoodie on and started singing then leading on to a rap.

It actually shocked Seunghyun, with his flows and rhythm; he had to say that he wasn’t all that bad. But he knew someone that is just better.

As Jiyong finished, he bowed down. “ Thank you. I hope you all get to see what we are going to bring out during the performance.”

“Great job everyone. And since there are only just three of you, Lee Seunghyun there did well also. I was thinking, if it not a problem, for him to join your group.”

Lee Seunghyun looked at Jiyong, Daesung and Taeyang who were in fact pretty surprised at the professor’s request. Their main plan was to get Lee Seunghyun to possibly have a solo act
but thinking about it he can achieve more so they happily agreed.

“We’ll take him in.” Said Jiyong.

Mummurings started going around as the girls in class started gossiping,

“R-really? Him? Lee Seunghyun can’t do anything but read!” snickered a girl as the others agree nodding, “I know and with those thick ugly glasses, he can’t be like our Seungri…” said the
other.

Yoobin glared at them They know nothing about him… Before those girls were about to say anything, Sunmi threw a pencil at them.

“O-oW!..w-who?” they looked but Sunmi pretended not to notice which made Yoobin smirk. Good Job, Sunmi




~~~


“Yeeeee boy! You’re with us now!” Jiyong yelled out.

It was break time for the class as the professor decided to give them some time for the others to warm up.

Seungri smiled but he felt a little unsure about it. He knew that he was supposed to do his own solo act but now being with the members, how was he able to do it?

“And don’t worry about the solo. I got a plan that can really blow off everyone’s mind.” Taeyang said.

“And what will that be?..” Yoobin said as she walked towards them.

Serungri looked up, “Yoobin-noona!” he ran towards her for a bear hug.

“Yaah~” Yoobin said as she elbowed his head.

“oow!”

She crossed her arms, “You gotta stop it with these hugs, Seungri.”

Seungri pouted as everyone laughed.

“I hear that no one knows you’re a part of Big Bang nor that they know you are Seungri instead of Lee Seung hyun.” Yoobin said, “Honestly, I was surprised that even Bom, Sohee and even Sunmi aren’t aware.”

Jiyong nodded, “That’s right..Since we debuted it was only me, Tae and Daesung. We were the original three but when Manager Hyung found us, he also found Seungri.”

“Yeep! Since I’m still new, I had to make my own solo to boost up my skills. Hope the fans like me.” Sighed Seungri.

“They sure will.” Yoobin said as she pinched Seungri’s cheek, “Who wouldn’t like a face like..this!”

“Y-yaaaahhh! Noooooonnaaa!!” yelled out Seungri.



~~~


“Heeeey Sohee, Bom—Look!” Sunmi exclaimed showing them a picture from a teen magazine. It was showing a recent picture of Big Bang and talking about their latest ‘mysterious
member’ Seungri.

Both Bom and Sohee looked at it, unaware of who that member was.

“That’s so werid, Taeyang-oppa never really told us about him..” said Sohee.

Bom shrugged, “It’s probably because he doesn’t want us to be anywhere near any of them..but..” She pointed at the picture, “Do you notice there are some bandages on his wrist?”

Putting the magazine almost up to their noses, both Sohee and Sunmi focused their attention to his hands. This ‘Seungri’ was wearing a white leather jacket with a pair of black motorcycle gloves. But beneath those, there were some patches like bandaids.

“Hrmm..there does seem to be something there..” Sohee said.

“Yeah, but still, that doesn’t mean much. He could have had a cut or something. Besides…” Sunmi said as she put the magazine down, “ I kinda admire him…”

Bom smiled, “Oh? Someone has a crrusssh~”

“Yah~ its not that..its well..rather an “admiring” feeling. I only heard a little about him though. He is young but very determine in believing what he does. This article talks a little about him.” Sunmi said as she slightly blushed.

Not too far from them, Lee Seunghyun had just come out of the bathroom and over heard their conversation. He knew that he shouldn’t eavesdrop but once he heard about them talking about ‘Seungri’. His attention was hooked and he just had to stay, as he was eager to know what they had to say about him.

“How about the other mystery person?” Bom asked.*refer to chapter 8 part 2 ^^;;

Mystery person? Lee Seunghyun thought. Who is she talking about?

“That person? Well…he’s a little different. I’m not sure but…do you think I could have fallen..for him?” Sunmi asked. She was a little shy to even admit it to herself but still, she didn’t know who he really is.

Sohee nodded, “It’s been a long time since you’ve met him haven’t you?”

“Yeah, its true..It might be a one side type thing…” Sunmi Sighed.

Bom placed a hand on her shoulder, “Don’t worry, You probably might bump into him again. I wasn’t aware of your love life this interesting Sunmi. Its an admire feeling to Seungri, a type of love feeling to this mysterious person…and I have a feeling there might be someone else..”

“W-Who is that?” Sunmi asked as if there weren’t any more issues.

Sohee grinned, “Oh. You know whoooo~”

At this point, Lee Seunghyun frowned. These girls are so weird..no wait..Sunmi is. ..why on earth would she fall in love with a complete stranger..? and who else are they gossiping about? I bet it one of those athletic dancers named----

“GAH. LEE SEUNGHYUN? NO WAYYY!!!”

Lee Seunghyun almost jumped out of his spot but remained hidden. His pride totally went down the drain and he listened to them talk.Why am I looked down upon?

“Hussh, Sunmi!” Sohee said, “We were just assuming~”

“Yah! We do not have any type of feeling but hatred!” huffed Sunmi as she crossed her arms. “We’ve been at war since we were born. But he-he..”

“Beats you everytime..?” Bom said finishing off her sentence.

Sunmi pouted, “Noooo. He’s just there..Always at the wrong place, Wrong time!”

Both Sohee and Bom sighed. They knew ever since the incident yesterday, she’s been peering at Lee Seunghyun during class time. Both of them knew for sure that she cared for him.

“And..he’s not that handsome. For instance, He dresses like a school boy, with those thick glasses and ugly sweater vests who doesn’t like him but Ommas?!”

Lee Seunghyun looked down at himself. He was in face wearing his usual thick glasses—something that makes a huge difference in him and Seungri. And of course, his clothes. Today, he was wearing a black and blue sweater vest with light blue shirt underneath. He sighed. “I guess she is right…” but he frowned, “Does that mean I should take Jiyong’s offer in helping me dress better?”

Sohee nudged at her “Yah. Don’t say such bad things about him.”

Bom agreed. “He did try to save you, Sunmi. He is the same as the other mystery person.”

“True. But Lee Seunghyun failed, but Mr. Mystery won!

“Mr. Mystery?” Sohee asked. She sure does pick strange names..

“I needed to call him something don’t I?..Well the facts are straight! All of them are TOTALLY different from LEE SEUNGHYUN..case closed! He is totally not my type!” Sunmi decarled.

Sohee then asked, “ So..What are you looking for in a guy then, Sunmi?”

“A g-guy?..hrmm..” Sunmi thought but giggled, “A tall, dark and handsome…



PRINCE!”

Bom and Sohee frowned. “Really.Sunmi?”

“What? It is possible!” Sunmi insisted, “And if it can happen in a fairy tale then it can happen in reality!”

“But that’s the reason why it’s a fairy tale. It’s a Tale.” Said Bom

Sohee sighed, “ah. She won’t listen Bom-Unnie. No wonder she is considered an “Alien” back in grade school.”

Sunmi pouted, “Yah. I’m right here! I can hear too, you know!”

Lee Seunghyun smiled to himself as he looked down at himself where he had bandages wrapped around his arms. Sunmi sure has a imaginative mind..” He was a little disappointed that he wasn’t looked as a great person for Sunmi but was glad that even though he is Seungri. Sunmi still admired him somehow and that was just enough; it made his heart flutter but he was a little scared of the truth…He sighed as he decided it was best to walk away from his spot before they find him


But what will happen if she finds out the truth about me?





~~~


As break time was over, everyone came back into the class as they wait patiently for another performance. Everyone there was a little shy of going next because of the last three that first performed. Some of the students were waiting to see who would step up to the front and see if they dare to go after Jiyong’s rap.

“Yah. Do you want to go?” Sunye whispered to Yoobin, who in fact, obviously didn’t want to. She raised her eyebrows,

“Are you crazy?..I-I don’t know if I want to do it..”

“Oh come on, Back in L.A didn’t you use to do this all the time?”

Yoobin sat still and sighed, “Oh. Alright. Let just kill this.”

“Yaay!... Professor? We’ll go!” Sunye said, smiling whereas Yoobin made another sighed as if the only reason why Sunye was because she mainly wanted to show off OR at least show off
to someone..

When they first reached the front of the class, Choi Seunghyun smirked. Instead of knowing what Jiyong had, he was also very interested in what Yoobin had to offer as well. He could just imagine her just plain singing but seeing who she is from his eyes, she could be something more.

For Jiyong, Taeyang and Daesung, they knew exactly what to expect. “Babygirl got this “ Taeyang said as both Jiyong and Daesung agreed.

Sunye and Yoobin held on to the microphone as Lee Seunghyun started the music [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBnYYSfxPjo&feature=related] . Sunye took a deep breath and started to sing the high vocals and she was doing absolutely great. She hit every high note amazing the crowd but as for Yoobin, she looked a little nervous as she tried to rap but Sunye who winked at her, letting her know it was going to be alright.

But “alright” didn’t cut out for it..she was skipping some words and slipped as she let the beat play. Sunye tried to help her out by singing her part but Yoobin stuttered as she continue on trying to rap…or what was left of it since the Professor cut it short.

“Uh. We’ll stop here…” He said as he motion to Sunye and Yoobin, “You both did wonderful especially you, Sunye. But Yoobin, it seems that you need to control your voice a little. Sing or even Rap as powerful as you can. You need to work on that, remember.”

Yoobin nodded slowly, “Y-yes.”

…What is wrong with me,,, Yoobin thought. She knew it was never likely for her to mess up noneoftheless on the spot type performances.

Taeyang frowned a little just as Daesung and Jiyong. Just as Yoobin felt the disappointment, they knew something was a little different about her.

“Is Yoobin-Noona okay?” Jiyong asked.

They both shrugged, wishing they both knew the answer.

“Alright. Everyone, let’s take a quick 5 minute break. There are at least a few people to perform and this time please be ready..” the Professor said as if he was aiming that last few words to
Yoobin, who narrowed her eyes.

Almost going back to their seats, Sunye was about to ask Yoobin what was wrong but Yoobin immediately left as she walked out of the classroom.

Yoobin walked briskly down the hallway out the door. She was frustrated, angry and honestly, she didn’t know what else that can explain what she is feeling.

..What is wrong with me..usually when I perform, I loved it. But when I was up there, I didn’t know what I was doing..

She walked into an empty room and sat down on the floor as she buried her head into her arms and groaned.



“..What Sunye said about me..if I rapped back in L.A…” she unfortunately pitied herself as she chuckled but her eyes turn cold,




“That me,


….was dead a long time ago..”






~~~


Choi Seunghyun walked down the corridors, wondering where did Yoobin go off to. He was awfully surprised at her and Sunye’s performance because he did expect a lot out of her.

Thinking about the situation, he happen to walk into a random building which was dark and empty.

He looked around and noticed that he was in the wrong area and sensing an eerie feeling from the building gave him the creeps. But as he turned to go back to the door he came out from, he heard a faint sound..

Raising his eyebrows, he decided to find it since he knew that he could be a hero or in the end, run away if he finds a ghost. Creeping down the hallway, he noticed that there was a light in one of the doors and tried to peak in. He placed two of his hands at the crack of the door and looked inside.

The room was bright but he couldn’t see no one so in disappointment he stopped looking. But out of nowhere that sound came again as if someone was..

“Rapping?” He said.

The song was very familiar as he hear the lyrics :

Be, B-Boys and girls, listen up
You can be anything in the world, in God we trust
An architect, doctor, maybe an actress
But nothing comes easy it takes much practice
Like, I met a woman who's becoming a star
She was very beautiful, leaving people in awe
Singing songs, Lina Horn, but the younger version
Hung with the wrong person
Got her strung on that
Heroin, , sniffin up drugs all in her nose...
Coulda died, so young, now looks ugly and old
No fun cause now when she reaches for hugs people hold they breath
Cause she smells of corrosion and death
Watch the company you keep and the crowd you bring
Cause they came to do drugs and you came to sing
So if you gonna be the best, I'ma tell you how,
Put your hands in the air, and take a vow


I know I can (I know I can)
Be what I wanna be (be what I wanna be)
If I work hard at it (If I work hard at it)
I'll be where I wanna be (I'll be where I wanna be)



Choi Seunghyun was impressed, whoever was rapping sounded good, and this rappers voice matched it well. But at it ended from the last couple of words, the music stopped. He went back and looked inside the creak but again, he wasn’t able to see anyone so he slowly opened the door…

What are you doing here? ” he heard a voice

He jumped up and turned around

“Whoa. L.A girl ! “

Yoobin looked at him and crossed her arms, “I said ‘What are you doing here?” this time saying it in Korean.

Seunghyun chucked almost in relieve that it wasn’t just a crazy person. “H-hey, I was just walking around and notice the light was on. Were you the one inside?”

She narrowed her eyes, “….No”

Seunghyun chuckled, “Nah, I guess it can’t be then..”

“What can?” Yoobin asked. Sure, she was annoyed especially since he was doing some sneaking around.

“I heard someone rapping in there. I guess it can’t be anyone…”

Yoobin frowned and said coldy, “Don’t judge a book by its covers, Son

He smirked, “Alright, you show me then. L.A ” he turned around to go back but as he walked, Seunghyun called out, “ AND Don’t be the one scared next time.”

Yoobin balled her hands into fist.

NO ONE CALLS ME SCARED

Walking away from Yoobin, Seunghyun smiled, “ I wonder if that would boost up her ego.” As he opened the building to go back to the classroom, he saw Lee Seunghyun and yelled out

“Hey KID!”

He turned around and in an instant, his eyes perked up, “Hyung!”

Choi Seunghyun smiled and patted his head, “Yah. It’s kind of weird to hear you call me that…but I got a favor to ask you.”

Lee Seunhyun grinned, “Sure thing!”



~~~



In the next half hour, Bom decided to go on next since Sohee and Sunmi were forcing her to go first.

She smiled at the class, “ello’ everyone. I will be singing, “We Ride” by Rihanna.”

Lee Seunghyun nodded as he put on the beat for her to sing.

Waiting for it, Bom took the microphone and sang to her heart’s content. Her voice was mellow and sweet just like Taeyang’s. Everyone seemed to enjoy it since her English was quite fluent
as she sang the words.

“…and we ride, we ride..till the day we die…”Bom

Everyone clapped as Sohee yelled, “Yaay! Bom-UNNIEE!!”

The professor was pleased and clapped also. “Well, this is much expected from being Taeyang’s sibling, isn’t it?”

Bom smiled and nodded, “Thank you.”

“We’ll go next, Professor.” Sohee said as she raised her hand.

Both Sohee and Sunmi walked down quickly as Bom went back to her seat. Looking at Lee Seunghyun, Sunmi made a face at him which in result made him stick out his tongue.

oh. How rude! Sunmi thought.

“Ahem..” Sohee started, nudging Sunmi to get her attention. “We are going to be singing a short sweet song acapella, hope you all like it.”

Jiyong grinned. It wasn’t likely for him to hear Sohee sing but he would do anything for her to do so. When they were together, he would try to get her to sing a melody with him but she often get too shy so instead she would just hum.

But oh, doesn’t her humming sound good... he thought as he smirked a little.

“Yah” whispered Daesung who shook up Jiyong out of his little world to pay attention.

Both Sohee and Sunmi sang every word and every line together in unison.

After they finished, they both bowed down and thank everyone. The professor thanked them as well. For the rest of the other performances, the rest of the class decided to step up and sing.
Most did old Korean songs but often some tried to sing some Hip Hop and R&B.

Then finally it was Choi Seunghyun’s turn.

Since the class didn’t know much about him, they weren’t expecting a lot of out him either but Jiyong on the other hand, watched him carefully.

“I have a feeling we should watch this performance..” Daesung said. He always had a gut feeling about something—even if it’s good or bad.

Lee Seunghyun started to scratch his mix as a beat started to get a louder.

Choi Seunghyun smirked as he grabbed the microphone and put his hoodie on—as if he is mimicking Jiyong during his performance.

It's going down, fade to Blackstreet
The homies got RB, collab' creations
Bump like Acne, no doubt
I put it down, never slouch
As long as my credit can vouch
A dog couldn't catch me Richard Simmons out
Tell me who can stop when Dre making moves
Attracting honeys like a magnet
Giving em eargasms with my mellow accent
Still moving this flavour
With the homies Blackstreet and Teddy
The original rump shakers

Shorty get down, good Lord
Baby got em up open all over town
Strictly biz, she don't play around
Cover much ground, got game by the pound
Getting paid is a forte
Each and every day, true player way
I can't get her out of my mind
(what)
I think about the girl all the time

East side to the west side
Pushing phat rides, it's no surprise
She got tricks in the stash
Stacking up the cash
Fast when it comes to the gas
By no means average
She's on when she's got to have it
Baby, you're a perfect ten, I wanna get in
Can I get down, so I can win


Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yoHey yo, that girl looks good
Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yoPlay on, play on playette
Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yoYou're my kind of girl, no diggity
Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yo Hey



By the time Seunghyun was about finished with his song, the whole class clapped, impressed by his song especially the girls who fell over heels with his husky voice but another voice stepped up, rapping the last lyrics.

Cause that's my peeps and we row G
Flying first class from New York City to Blackstreet
What you know about me, not a motherf.. thing
Cartier wooded frames sported by my shortie
As for me, icy gleaming pinky diamond ring
We be's the baddest clique up on the scene
Ain't you getting bored with these fake Richard Simmons broads
I shows and proves, no doubt, I be taking you, so
Please excuse, if I come across rude
That's just me and that's how the playettes got to be
Stay kicking game with a capital G
Axe the peoples on my block, I'm as real as can be
Word is bond, faking jacks never been my flavor
So, Teddy, pass the word to your hello kitty Chauncy
I be sitting in car, let's say around 3:30
Queen Pen and Blackstreet, it's no diggity



Yoobin took a breath and turned to look at Seunghyun who in fact had a grim look on his face.
She walked up to him and pulled her hand up with the mic and let it drop down landing a big Thud on the floor.

Before she turned to go back to her seat, she quickly walked passed him as she hushed almost into his ear.



“I say it once, No one calls me out and calls me scared so you best not judge . You better watch your back, Brooklyn...