Chapter 5

It's Okay to be Alone.



Yoobin got out of the stall and stood beside the sink near to another student who seem to be fixing a lot on her hair and putting on makeup
She almost frowned in disgust.Makeup wasn't for her, she prefer the natural and Clean look rather than having some bad coverup.
She turned off the water and looked at the mirror. She patted her hair down for a bit but sensed that someone else was looking at her…

"YOOBIN?!”

She turned to her right..that girl student with in-her-own-mind-the caked makeup



“SUNYE..”






“HEY. YOU.!!”

Seunghyung turned around seeing there was a crowd of girls looking slightly scared and seeing a male student with a jelly stained paper bag under his shoe.
He lifted his eyebrows, “Yeah?”

The “jelly shoes” came stomping towards him looking him almost eye to eye; he was slightly shorter than Seunghyung but with a puffed up face, he pointed to his shoes “YAH. Clean this up.”

Seunghyung scoffed and looked down, “You gotta be kidding me right?”

“Of course not!. You just ruined my best shoes and something important to me.” He gave Seunghyung a stern glare in which he meant business.
Seunhyung just looked him in disbelief but around him, all of the girls murmured whispering to each other in shock but more the less in anger.

“What is wrong with him?, he should listen!”
“omgosh, who is this guy?, who does he think he is facing Oppa like this?”
“Hes gonna get in trouble if he doesn’t do what he says.”

Seunghyung shook his head “Hey. Look here.” He pointed to “jelly shoes” chest. “its your own fault for stepping on your own sht. Why don’t you accuse someone your own size. Oh wait.” He stepped closer to him and looked down “ITS. YOU.”

After saying those words, he gave a defined glare, leaving “jelly shoes” hair sticking up in utter shock
But when Seunghyung was about to turn a corner, he heard, “Why you Son of a –

“JIYONG!”

Everyone turned around including Seunghyung who once again felt like he stepped into a drama show rather than college. Ironic isn’t it?..I’m in Korea, and this is already a Korean Drama starting to form

Two male students stepped into the hallway where all the girls started to squeal in delight. One had a cap titled to the side and the other had a strange smile on his face.



“Taeyang-Oppa!”
“ Daesung-Oppa!”







“AH! It is really you??"






…YOOBIN?!” Squealed Sunye who was already squeezing the life out of her.

“..Sun..ye.” breathed out Yoobin who was poorly under her abnormally tight grip.

“Oh, I know. You are so speechless to say hi. Its okay yoobin! I’m—the Sunye—is here!”

Slience.

“Yoobin?” Sunye finally let go of her.
Yoobin immediately stepped a few feet from Sunye out of breath. “Yah, the heck is wrong with you?..”
Her tone was cold but Sunye knew she was kidding around and laughed, “I’m sorry Yoonnie! I get excited!”

“Yeah, but don’t do that..” coughed Yoobin who turned to the mirror to check her hair and clothes, “and that name too.”

Sunye smiled, “Oh come on, Yoonie, We’ve been friends since forever. I should be able to call me besterest her cute nam-“

“Oh stop it…what are you doing here anyways?”

Sunye laughed and gave her a “duh” look, “Well, uh, this is a school and this is the women’s restroom, what else would I be doing here?”

“oh..yeah.”

Sunye smiled and placed an arm around her shoulder leading her out the of the restroom, “Oh come on, you know I almost didn’t believe Taeyang-sunbae that you are—“

“Who else knows about me?” Yoobin interrupted almost startling Sunye.
Sunye looked at her, “hrm?...I believe only Daesung so far.”
Yoobin nodded almost in relief, “And Jiyong?”

“ I don’t think Sunbae and Daesung have met up with him yet” Sunye gave her a concerned look, “Why? What’s wrong?”
“It’s nothing. I just don’t want to cause a sen—
“YAH!” yelled an angry voice which made Sunye and Yoobin look at each other but recognized who it came from.
“A SENCE..” signed Yoobin who placed her hand on her forehead, messaging her head in irritation.
Sunye giggled, “I think Jiyong already done so…we should see what’s going on.”






All of the girls surrounded Taeyang and Daesung but some other stayed near Jiyong.
They both approached Jiyong while Seunghyung folded his arms and watched what was in front of him.
It looks like to him, the one with the hat was giving a lecture to jelly shoes.

“Yah, didn’t you get my phone call?!” barked Taeyang.
“Hey, I said I was sorry. This guy.” Jiyong pointed to the guy not to far from him, “messed up my clean kicks!”
Taeyang and Daesung looked down at Jiyong shoes and surely enough they were smothered with strawberry jelly leaving a great stain on the floor and if he would have walked, he is bound to stick to the floor as well.

“Wow. That does look bad.” Daesung covered his mouth trying to hold in a laugh.
“Hey, you aren’t supposed to laugh. IT.HIS.FAULT!” Jiyong turned around fully and was about to head straight towards Seunghyung in full rage but Taeyang immediately grabbed his back collar pushing him backward as Daesung held on.

“Yahh, Tae—“

He paid no attention but walked toward Seunghyung, “Hey. Sorry bout that, My names Taeyang.” He took out his hand for a shake.

“Urm. Yeah. Name Seunghyung.” Seunghyung took Taeyang hand.

Taeyang smiled and pointed back, “That’s Daesung—

“YAH, don’t make friends with hi—ufhhg” ‘Jelly shoes’ yelled but Daesung immediately place his hand over his mouth and with his other hand, Daesung waved as acknowledgment with his bright smile

That guy needs to dim his smile down…its hard to see thought Seunghyung.

Taeyang turned and laughed, “And that—my friend--is Jiyong..he likes to cause trouble and I apologize for that.” He sighed as Jiyong continued to struggle out of Daesung’s grip. “Leemmee go!” yelled Jiyong

“uh,, Its actually—“ Seunghyung started to say but Taeyang paid no attention. He walked to the group of girls asking, “Are you ladies alright?” he grinned which awed all the girls and it was like they were under his command.

“Y-yes yes oppa” squealed some of them. Others nodded in agreement as some pushed in getting closer to him.

Taeyang quickly pulled his attention towards Seunghyung, did a short bow and lastly said almost in a whisper as he narrowed his eyes, “No, really it’s my fault. Should have kept this foo’ in check yeah?”

His change of tone and attitude almost scared Seunghyung who just agreed with his statement.

Taeyang grinned and turned towards Daesung, who is still holding on to Jiyong, an arm motion as a signal to leave.

“See you around, Seunghyung.” Taeyang called out behind him.

When three of them left including all of their fangirls, who gave Seunghyung deafening glares, he was left with an empty hallway.

“That was…strange.”


“..and strange that was.” a voice said



Seunghyung turned around upon hearing that familiar voice and smirked, “Oh, its you.... L.A Girl.”



“Yah, come on let go of me—Daesung!” yelled Jiyong.

While Taeyang was busy distracting the girls, Daesung and Jiyong were in the corner near the class finally having a moment to talk.

Daesung laughed, “Sorry Hyung, but Tae was really pissed.”
Jiyong rubbed his arms and looked at Daesung, “R-really? I was trying my best to get there in time. but—

“No buts. He was about to have a whole grudge going against you, since, he was well…” Daesung smiled and looked over to the other side while Taeyang was sweet talking to some of the girls in envy, “trying to prove something to Sunye.”

“Sunye? Man, why can’t he realize he likes her or something..or better yet vice versa, since they hang out together often.” Jiyong said but after the thought of Taeyang getting angry again because of his actions, he frowned, “ man, you know it’s not like he already had a grudge against me.”

Daesung nodded and patted his back, “It alright, that accident happened a long time ago. He forgave you right?”

“Well..kinda. Its almost like an agreement—if I don’t do this, then he would not get mad.”
“See? Well, he forgave you.”
“Yeah, I guess..but what was he trying to prove?”
“oh? Well, Yoo—“
“Hey, what are you guys talking about?” Taeyang said as he was walking towards them

Both of them froze up, hoping that he didn’t hear their conversation. “Its nothing. Just talking about… how much practice we are gonna get in class today..” grinned Daesung which relaxed Jiyong since he knew that whatever he said towards Taeyang, he will surely believe him.

“And talking about class..we should get going.”

----

Yoobin walked towards Seunghyung, “So..you were the one that caused that commotion?” she eyed him while crossing her arms giving him a mocking stare.

“What--? No. Its was this peepsqueak that accused me of getting his shoes dirty..man if I see that kid again..” Seunghyung balled his fist.
“Hey. You’re new, don’t try to get your hands dirty with people you don’t want to mess with, especially with those guys.” Yoobin warned.
“Oh? So, you were spying on me.” Seunghyung grinned peering down on her as Yoobin took a step back in regret.

She nodded her head, “Heck no. I was able to see it from a distant from the restroom.” Yoobin lied as she looked the other way, breaking their eye contact.But it was true, Amist from it all, Yoobin was watching from a distant between him and Jiyong but Taeyang interrupted their little fight.

“And that guy with the hat, I h-hear he’s trouble, so you should be warned.” Yoobin said looking up at him.
Trouble? Seunghyung thought, He was pretty intimidating but it in a way, I feel that we may or may not even get along..

With the thoughts out of his mind, he decided to tease Yoobin and gave her a rub on her head, “Aw, You DO care about me don’t you, L.A Girl? You are so sweet.

She frowned in disgust and whacked his hand off, “Yah, stop it. What with you and your horrible English? It’s not L.A girl, It’s—


“Yoobin!”


They both turned to look as Sunye ran quickly towards them and out of breath, “Yah, why did you had to run? “