Chapter 16

It's Okay to be Alone.

The chapter that you all have been waiting for! Hope you enjoy. please comment and subscribe.!

 

 

Teddy Park….

 

Yoobin mouth the name that she never thought would escape her lips and stood frozen at her spot.

“HYUNG!” Seunghyun yelled, going to him with the biggest smile Yoobin ever saw plastered on his face.

All of the Big Bang members also followed along, giving him hugs and high fives.

“What are you doing here, Manager-hyung?” Taeyang asked.

Jiyong gave Teddy a questioning look, “And how do you know this guy?” he mentioned, pointing to Seunghyun, who smirked at him.

Teddy merely laughed, “Well, to answer your question, I am back from the States and I’m here for good!” He walked over to Seunghyun and give him a head lock, “This KID  here was the one I have been mentoring when I was in Brooklyn!”

“Yaaah!, H-hyung!” cried out Seunghyun struggling with his grip.

Everyone gasped, “R-Really?!” Seungri said. “That’s amazing!..to be mentored by Teddy-Hyung is a privilege!”

Among the group, they heard someone scoffed as if someone made a mockery sound. Turning they saw Yoobin in the corner who looked up, “Ah…s-sorry. It was a cough.” She lied.

“Oh…Hyung,” Taeyang stated as he reached over to her, “This is Yoobin, the one we’ve been telling you about! She’s one of my close child hood friends.”  He said.

Teddy walked over and smiled, his eye slightly narrowed as he looked at her, making Yoobin nervous but still put up a strong front.

 “It’s a pleasure to meet you…” he said, taking out his hand for a shake.

Yoobin looked at him, then his hand and merely pushed his hand away, “Pleasures not mine.” She coldly said leaving everyone in shock as she walked out of the room.

“Ah..I’m so sorry. Maybe Yoobin-Noona is having a bad day..” Seungri said as he bowed down to apologize.

Teddy smiled, “Don’t worry about it…Maybe that everyone is feeling a little restless. Why don’t we all go down to the lunch room? I have order some catering for us to eat!”

Everyone agreed as they walked out the door, but Seunghyun stopped, wondering about Yoobin.

What’s wrong with her?

~~~

After eating ton of food, Seunghyun decided to walk out of the lunch room to take a brisk walk around the building. The rest of the members decided to stay in and chat with Shin for some upcoming projects; Seunghyun didn’t need to be there as Teddy would be the one leading him.

Now that I think about it…where is Teddy-Hyung? Seunghyun thought. And…Yoobin.

As he walked down the corridor, he took the elevator on the lobby, hoping that he may find either of them. When the elevator opened, he walked past the first studio and heard a familiar voice..

What the fk are you doing here?” Said an angry voice, rather that person was speaking in English.

Is that… Yoobin? Seunghyun slowly walked to the door but carefully stood  at the corner, peeking at the side. He saw that there were two figures behind the non-see through glass.

“Now, now that’s some harsh language you’re using there, Sweetheart.” a voice said


T-teddy-hyung?

 

Don’t call me that, Just what the hell are you planning to do?” Yoobin said in a ruthless voice, then switching it to Korean. She was furious, seeing him again wasn’t in her agenda when she thought that being in Korea would mean escaping from him.

Teddy chuckled, “What are you talking about? I just wanted to see my favorite girl, You know,… after you left, it got  kinda lonely.”

 “Tch, What girl?” She snarled at him. “And don’t give me that BS. YOU LEFT!. I was out there to fend for myself, Teddy.”

He looked at her, “Really, now? Who was the one that picked you up after you fell? Gave you what you wanted when no one could? I gave you the best, those some good memories, my cute little Yoobin.

Yoobin glared at him, “Those memories were nothing. You and Me ARE and WERE NOTHING!”

He chuckled which gave Yoobin the chills, he walked up to her, “Well, I am something to you here aren’t I? I see that you’re kinda shaking. Why don’t you come back…” He reached out to her head, gently stoking her hair, “..to me?”

Yoobin slapped his hand away, “DON’T YOU DARE FKING TOUCH—

A door slammed opened, Yoobin turned to look as Teddy backed off from her.

“Ah. Sorry Hyung..er. Yoobin.”  

“Seunghyun.” Yoobin said.

Teddy looked at him, “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Ah…everyone is looking for you, Hyung. You should come up on…the 8th floor.” Seunghyun said, slightly lying but in high hopes that either way, Big Bang would be happy to have him join them in the lunch room.

Teddy nodded, “Alright..I’ll see you later.” He said mentioning to Yoobin who glared at him.

After Teddy had left, Seunghyun was left alone with Yoobin. Silence stuck the air as she stood staring at the ground. Seunghyun looked at her in concern.

“H-hey..” he started to reach out but before he did, Yoobin went forward, placing a gentle grip on his arm.

He looked at her, but couldn’t see her face as she bend her forehead against his arm.

 “Yoobin---“

“Stop saying my name.” was her cold reply as she wrapped her arms around his, then snuggling against his arm which surprised him,

“Ah…” Seunghyun started but Yoobin interrupted again.

 “Just…” Yoobin sighed deeply as if she felt hopeless “..Just Shut up.”

Seunghyun got quiet; all he could hear was her deep breathing like she was thinking of something hard. He stood there speechless and shocked at her weird actions. He wanted to take his other hand and gently touch her hair—not like Teddy did.
 

I wonder what made her act this way? He thought.

Yoobin gently gripped his arm a little tighter. Her eyes were closed but she soon felt a hand caressing her back. She peeked and looked up, it seems that she forgot what she was doing and saw that Seunghyun’s gentle eyes were looking down at her.

He smiled but Yoobin frowned.

~~~

Two weeks had passed since the little event happened. Seunghyun had yet seen Yoobin around Soul Entertainment, only at school but has yet talked to her about her deal with Teddy. He has been training with Big Bang for their opening act and this time he was in it.

But the good thing was that it was at Se7en club. Teddy mentions that it was always best to start a place near home.

 “Nevous?” Taeyang asked Seunghyun as he zipped up his hoodie.
 

“..Kinda. it’s been a while since I’ve performed like this back in Brooklyn.”
 

“Well, it can’t be too different there then here.” He smiled.
 

Seunghyung nodded..hopefully not

“Are you all ready?” a voice said.


Everyone turned, seeing Yoobin come in with a smirk on her face.

“Whooo..someone a Gansta” whistled Jiyong which in resulted got a smack on the arm

“OW. Noona!”

“Shut up.” Yoobin was dressed in baggy dark blue jeans, black and white zipped up hoodie with a cap on her head, white high top shoes and a chain around her neck. With that, she wore dark rimmed sunglasses on her face—even Seunghyun couldn’t tell if that was her if Jiyong didn’t say so.

“All of you line up.” she ordered.

Everyone ran to their spot in a row.

Walking down the lane, she examined everyone.
 First was Taeyang, she titled his hat to a more accurate angle. “If you stick it there, it’s not gonna fall off if you when you perform.”


“Thanks baby girl” Taeyang as he smiled.


Seungri got help for his shoe laces, “Thanks Noona”


Daesung was helped by fixing his collar with a bright smile as a  thank you.

And lastly Jiyong who was just perfect, he didn’t need anything…of course

Then finally,

She turned to Seunghyun, staring at him making him freeze on his spot.
“H-Hey.” He said.


She walked around him, analyzing every angle which made him stiffer.

“It’s been a while…” She commented as Seunghyun nodded.


After a couple of rounds of her silence, she took out her sunglasses and placed it on his face.

“There.” Yoobin said as she patted him on the shoulder.

“Whhooaa. Seunghyun actually looks cool!” Seungri complimented.
“Yeah. Nice job. Baby girl” Taeyang said.

Yoobin smirked, “Of course…well you boys do good and do your thang. I hear you should watch out for that special guest.” and walked out the door, leaving them slightly confused.

All five of them went out to the stage with screaming fans on the ground, waving their hands up, chanting “BIG BANG”

There was a beat signaling their cue to start.

When it was Seunghyun’s turn, all the girls started to scream louder amazed by his rapping skills and of course since he was a new comer, he seems to be the mysterious one with sunglasses.

As he was almost done, he noticed Yoobin in the crowd smirking and he could tell she was pleased.

When the song was over, the MC congratulated them for coming out and announced,” THANK YOU BIG BANG!, Now, I bet all you guys were waiting for our special guest! Over a month ago, that mysterious Rapper was here.And totally killed the show, well to let you know that rapper is a GIRL and here to show off her skills. Introducing YOOBIN!”

They all widen their eyes, “Y-YOOBIN?!”

She came out on the stage, the fans started to scream louder when Big bang was performing. You can even hear guys yelling our her name. Y to the B – I – N!!!
The Lights turned dark and flashed out lights.
Yoobin stood there with her hands on her side and had a huge smirk plastered on her lips. She whipped  out a microphone from her back pocket…

 

Everyone stood in shock, with their jaw down

Yoobin hit every note correctly and rapped every word perfectly. Some of the English flowed right and the beat was just amazing. The way she rapped moved them with passion to her story. It was all true.

After her performance, the crowd roared cheering and wanting more of her music. Yoobin took it easy and said, “Thank you so much. I had fun.”

As she walked off the stage, all the guys came to her, “Dang Yoobin-noona! You KILLED IT!”

Ji yong yelled out.

“Yeah. It’s a good stress reliever.”

*clap clap clap

“My, My didn’t know little Yoobin had it in her.”

Everyone turned around, seeing Teddy standing there with Shin on his side. He smirked as he crossed his arms. He was wearing his usual long sleeve dress shirt that were folded to his elbows but this time wearing jeans for a causal but professional look.

“What are you doing here?” Yoobin remarked as she glared at him.

Teddy chuckled, “You forgotten? I am their manager, I feel like I should have a right to be here, Yoobin.”

With everyone’s attention, Seungri perked up, “Manager-hyung, You two know each other?”

Teddy looked at him and then at Yoobin, “Let’s say…we got some long long history together..right, Yoobin?”

“History?” Taeyang said, looking at Yoobin

“Nonsense. ….” She said, walking out from the backstage.

As she left, Teddy chuckled then changed the subject even though there were some confusion and curiosity  in the air, “Alright. First up,..we are gonna do some changes around here.You all did a great job but now that Seunghyun’s image is out, we want to do something more. Since Seungri’s solo is over with, we are going to do another one..Taeyang, you’re up next!”

Surprised, Taeyang stepped up, “M-me? But..I’ve only practiced a few weeks ago..hyung.”

“Doesn’t matter, you always give it your all don’t you?” Teddy said in which Taeyang nodded.

“Come on, Tae. You can do it!” Daesung said.

Seungri jumped in as well, “Yeah, Hyung!”

Taeyang look at them, feeling the support that he needed and lastly he looked at Jiyong, who merely stared at him but then nodded.

“Yeah…”Taeyang said, “I’ll go next.”

Everyone cheered but Jiyong who silently balled his fist…

~~~

“So…You’re finally the next one?” Yoobin asked Taeyang as they were sitting out on campus.

Taeyang nodded. He had filled her in with the details that were going to happen as it was soon going to be winter break. They were already in the month of October and the air was getting a little chilly.

“Yeah. Big Bang is going to be busy once again with promotion. We’re gonna be headed to Japan during Chirstmas.” Taeyang said then looked at her, “Babygirl, Why don’t you come with us? My sisters are coming along since my parents live there.”

“To your concerts?...no thanks.” Yoobin stated, “Besides, its Big Bang’s  not Big Bang and ME concert.”

“Aw, come on. It’ll be fun, What’ll you do here?”

“Nothing…” Yoobin said. But as Taeyang tried to convince her more, Seunghyun came out to meet up with them.

“Hey.” He said

Taeyang gave him a smile, “Sup. How are you doing?”

“Good. Just wondering if you guys are gonna go to the company soon?” Seunghyun asked.

“Yeah. I am…Baby girl, you should too!” Taeyang said as he looked at her, “You can have a sneak peak of my solo.”

Yoobin shook her head as she got up, “Can’t. Sunye is calling me out for a small dinner.” She looked at her watch, “Oh man…I’m late.” She said, getting her backpack.

“I’ll see you guys later.” Yoobin called as she walked away.

“Alright! Remember its tomorrow night! My solo!” Taeyang yelled after her.

Pulling back his attention to Seunghyun, “You ready to go?”

“A-actually…I forgot something. I ‘ll meet you there!” Seunghyun said, running in the same direction as Yoobin.

Taeyang sighed, “…Well. I guess it’s just me then..” chuckling he walked to the other direction.

 

~~~

“HEY”

Yoobin stopped and turned around, “….What do you want, Brooklyn?”

Stopping in front of her, Seunghyun smirked, “Are you really that much in a hurry?”

Yoobin crossed her arms, “Nope Sunye always knows I’m an hour late---well, looking at the time, I’m two hours late…she will never hear the end of me now..”

Chuckling, Seunghyun smiled at her, “Well..if that’s the case, I just wanted to say…urm, Thanks.”

Surprised, Yoobin titled her head, “What for?”

He shrugged, “Honestly...I guess I needed that push to get ahead with Big Bang. I’m…I’m really having fun.”

“Is Jiyong treating you alright?” Yoobin asked, as if something happen between them.

“Ah..no-no. nothing really. Got kinda use to his face every time we rapped together, but its all for the show.” He said adding a little humor

But Yoobin just nodded, “Well…if that’s what you wanted to say to me, then see you.” she said.

As she turned to leave, Seunghyun grabbed her elbow, “W-wait!”

Yoobin sighed, almost a little agitated.

“About that incident…back then.” Seunghyun said, mentioning about her and Teddy.

Narrowing her eyes, “Did you hear everything?” Yoobin said.

“A-Ah…n-not really.” Seunghyun said.

“Then forget about it…and let go of me.”

Still holding on to her elbow, he griped it, sliding down to hold her hand. Yoobin breathed in, “What…--“

“If there is anything you want to talk about, then tell it to me.” He confessed. “I know, I may not know much about what is there between the two of you. Teddy has been my mentor ever since I lived in Brooklyn so if there is something or anything at all…I’m here for you.”

Seunghyun stared deeply at Yoobin, who was still motionless, her eyes seem to be lifeless as she pulled her hand out of his.

“If its anything, then…Get out of my business that involves me and Teddy. My business is mine alone.” She coldly said then walking away from him.

 

“Yoobin!” Seunghyun yelled after her. Yah..That girl is sure stubborn!

~~~

It was finally Taeyang’s opening solo act. Tons of his fans were at Se7en’s club. Everyone was anticipating his music since Big Bang had provided a sneak peak of his songs.

“Whooo! I am so excited for you guys!” Dong-Wook, or  aka Se7en said, running in the Vip room.

“Can’t believe my little cousin is a part of Big Bang!” he exclaimed, slamming onto Seunghyun’s back. “Congrats man! I knew you could do it!”

Seunghyun nodded, “T-Thanks…bro.”

The rest of the members stood in slight surprise, “You guys are related?” Taeyang asked.

“Yup. This kid here always wanted to be part of you guys since he lived in Brooklyn! Almost stalker-ish I should say, funny thing is that he never knew what you guys looked liked!” Se7en laughed, “His favorite member is the rapper, J---oooof!”

“That’s enough, DONG WOOK!” Seunghyun yelled covering his mouth from more embarrassment. He was already turning slight red.

Taking Seunghyun’s hand off, he laughed, “Yah! I was giving them your background information, being a part of a group means family! Just wanted to spread the love since I wasn’t there for your last opening performance.”

“Whatever.” He said

Taeyang laughed at the two Choi cousins. “It’s perfectly fine. Listen we got about 2 hours till its show time. All of us will go do our part then it’s my solo act. My two sisters will be here. They will be with Baby girl for the time being.” He said as he slightly glared at Jiyong.

~~~

Just to kill time, Jiyong decided to stay in the small dance room, upstairs in the club. Surprising that they even had a dance room, but it also provided performers a place to practice for the night.

While stretching, he heard a door open, revealing Seunghyun. Not bothering his attention to him, he continued on stretching as he was sitting on the floor.

“Hey.” Seunghyun said.

“…Yo’” Jiyong said.

The tension between them was quiet but not as tense as before as Jiyong was bitter to him when Seunghyun first joined. 

Seunghyun sat down next to him, also doing some stretches. Their silence still continued but Jiyong started to break the ice.

“…So is it true?” he asked.

Seunghyun turn to him, “What?”

“About what Dong-wook said.that I was your favorite member?”

Seunghyun chuckled but was truly embaressed. “Ptsh…that Dong-wook. His big mouth..” he commented. But then he admitted it, “…Sure.”

 “Thanks.” Jiyong said which surprised Seunghyun.

“Huh?”

Jiyong looked at him, “It’s….not that often that I hear something good about myself lately..or it’s been rare let’s say. I needed that.” He slightly smiled.

Seunghyun nodded, “It’s not a problem. Look, even if I have been with Big Bang for a bit, we should…work together, as Dong-Wook said, we are a group and it means being a part of a family.”

“So..you’re saying we should be friends now?” Jiyong sneered.

Seunghyun threaten “Yah, you wanna fight now?” he countered back.

Jiyong laughed and it was a laugh he hadn’t felt in a while. “You know…you aren’t as bad as what you seem to be.”

“Don’t judge a book by its cover, Ji.” Seunghyun said using his nickname. “Anyways…I gotta go back. Seungri is teaching me some new moves—I’m terrible at dancing.”

“OH yeah. You are!” Jiyong chuckled, “…just let me know if you need any help.” He smiled at him.

“Thanks.” Seunghyun as he opened the door.

“AND you’re STILL gonna clean my shoes that you messed up last time!” Jiyong yelled behind him.

After the door closed, he laughed at himself, “…That guy.”  Getting up from the ground, he went to the small fridge for a water bottle but heard a rattle.

…What is that sound?

He looked around and noticed something was in the dressing closet. With caution, he slowly walked towards it. I hope it’s not one of those crazy fangirls.

Suddenly the door opened wide, and flew on top of Jiyong.

“Jiyong!”

 

“So…Sohee?!”

~~~

Bom sighed, “Where is that girl?” she said as she waiting around downstairs in the club. No one was there just yet, but there was already a crowd outside the club.

“What’s wrong?”

Turning around, she saw Yoobin crossing her arms. “Ah..Yoobin. Nothing…”

“Where’s Sohee?”

“I….urm…” Bom stated but Yoobin was giving her a look.

With a sad look, “I’ve..lost her. Again…” then quickly placing her hands in front of her as if she got caught. “SORRY!”

Yoobin sighed, “ Well,..she can’t be that far off. I bet she might be with Jiyong, in the dance studio…hopefully, Tae won’t---“

“There you are!”

They both turn around almost in dread hearing that familiar voice.

“Uh…Hi Taeyang.” Bom quickly said.

Taeyang nodded, “Where’s Sohee?”

“…urm..”

“She’s in the restroom.” Yoobin said, lying for her. “We’re just waiting around here.”

~~~

“Yah, Sohee what on earth are you doing here?”Jiyong said, hoping that no one would come in the door.

But Sohee just hugged him, “I’ve missed you. I was only here to watch Taeyang-oppa’s solo act so I knew that you be here.”

Jiyong sighed as he hugged her back and sighed, “Yeah..same here.” He loved the feel of her long hair going through his fingers

“Love..what is that?” Jiyong pressed his finger gently over her skin behind her neck. It was a scar..
 

“Huh? I’m not sure..” Sohee put her hand behind her neck where Jiyong was touching, “Bom-Unnie told me that I had it since I was little. I guess I was a klutz, huh?” she smiled at him.

Jiyong looked at her dumbfounded, “Oh, I see.” How come I never saw that scar before since…

But before he thought any longer, Sohee quickly did a small peck on the side of his lips. “But aren’t you glad to see me?”

 

~~~

After a brief talk, Taeyang nodded, “Alright. I’ll see you later. We got a crowd tonight! Need to get a Cd from the dance studio.” He said walking off in which both Yoobin and Bom sighed in relief.

“We gotta find her---“ Yoobin said but Seungri quickly jumped in.

“NOOOONAAA!!!” Seungri said, running in. “Where’s Tae-hyung?!”

Bom looked at him, “Why, he just left for the dance studio..”

“WHAT?! Sohee is in there!!!”

“WHAT..SHE’S---?” Bom yelled. But a loud crash was heard.

Everyone looked up from a loud bang and ran to the Dance Studio.

In the Studio, all of the Big Bang members were present as Teddy. In the scene of front of them, Sohee was in the middle, looking frighteningly scared as  Jiyong was on the ground with a busted lip. Obviously a punch from Taeyang.

Coughing, he cried out “I can explain Tae..Man…”

“EXPLAIN what?! What the hell is this? You already hurt her physically, now you’re all over her. What the fck is this JI?! How can I trust you hurting her emotionally?!” grabbing his shirt and slamming Jiyong into the wall.

“Why can’t you just drop it? That’s been a long time ago, I’ve asked you for forgiveness Tae!” Jiyong said struggling out of his grip.

“I told you not to go near her anymore AS forgiveness, but I see that you’ve now been sneaking around behind my back again!” Taeyang furiously yelled while tightening his grip.

In the mist of everyone watching, Seunghyun wanted to stop the fight.

“Come on guys! Sto-

An arm reached pushing him back, he looked to his right

“Y-Yoobin?”

“…Its their business, They need to know the truth and what’s in front of them.” She coldy said, “We should leave them alone.

“But..!”

“Knowing them.. they won’t and can’t kill each other”  Yoobin looked up at him and smirked “Just trust me on this, a fight like this can’t get worse unless I’m in it.”

Seunghyun gulped and turned looking at the scene in front of him

Just then Jiyong got out of Taeyang’s grip, “What?! I never did! I took care of her. It was also her choice---OUR CHOICE TO BE TOGETHER.”

Taeyang swung a hard PUNCH at Jiyong but instead…

 

Everyone’s eyes widen and gasphed as Sohee screamed..

 

“BOM-UNNIE!!!”

 

Bom was punched hard on the ground. The left side of her lip is now bleeding yet she was strong enough to sit up

Taeyang yelled out “ BOM!”

He ran to her side and lifted up her face

With one eye slightly closed, she smiled in guilt “It’s not his fault, It’s really mine…”

“No BOM…!” Jiyong said

Bom ignored him and wiped the blood off the side of her lips, “I was the one that drove that night. After Jiyong and Sohee met up with each other, I drove her back home. I was careless and took another route back since it was raining. And…we crashed...” Bom said as tears lightly fell on her cheeks, “It was NEVER Jiyong fault but because he knew that we were going to be taken away if Omma knew about this, Jiyong risked it and blamed it on himself…”

She looked up at Taeyang, “Everyone and Jiyong decided to take the blame. Don’t accuse them. I let her go to see Jiyong even if it means losing everything. And of right now, I let her go again…I’m-I’m so sorry.”

Silence struck as the real truth lingered in Taeyang’s mind.

He dropped his head down low , “ I can’t believe this…” he stood up angrily

I don’t know if I should be sort of relieved yet pissed off…

Taeyang was frustrated, knowing his best friend is going out with his sister and living a lie to him. And of course, his sister and everyone played along while he acted as a fool.

“SOHEE.” He roared.

Sohee sadly looked up and gulped

“You know how I feel about this…I just can’t believe this..You disobeyed me and even Bom. From all the sh. t that happened.”

Bom wasn’t sure if she was shocked, surprised or even angry. He didn’t even listen to what I just said…

“Oppa…I’m..” Sohee cried out

“YAH, Tae you gotta stop treating her like this—“ 

“Shut up JIYONG! STILL if it wasn’t for YOU, None of this would have happened!”

“How many times do I have to tell you?! Its was our decisions! No one told us—

“ENOUGH!”

Bom’s voice echoed over the room enough for even the people outside the building could hear.

She stood up slowly as her face grew serious.“Just STOP IT. YOU didn’t even let my words get to you huh?”

Bom went to Taeyang and started to hit his chest, “ I SAID, it was all me!  IT WAS ALL MY FAULT , MY wrong DOING, Where am I in this situation?,”

She stop the punches, stood there and huffed, looking up at his face as she pointed to him 

“YOU ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO YOU WHATS NEAR YOU, NEVER to those around you

….YOUNG BAE!”

 

and with another shove, she stormed out of the room.

 

“BOM!” Taeyang yelled after her but Teddy stood in front of him, “You got about 30 minutes till show time, Tae.”

Taeyang hesitated. “But…”

Yoobin stepped in, “Yah.Thats his sister! You can’t just let her run off.” She yelled at Teddy.

Taeyang looked at her then at everyone else. He noticed that Jiyong was placing his arms around Sohee for comfort as she hugged him close.

Still feeling anger, he looked at Teddy, “Sorry...” Then ran off in search for Bom.

“I’ll be back!”

~~~

 

For about 20 minutes, Taeyang ran everywhere, to the markets, stores and even asking random passerbys.

“BOM!!!!”  Taeyang yelled, running down the street. “…YAH! BOMMM!!!!”

He was out of breath then stopped in front of a bus stop and sat on the bench.  To make things worse, it started to pour rain. Looking at his watch, he noticed only had seven minutes left…

Taeyang looked up at that sky in frustration, “YAHHHH. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?” he scream, not even caring the strange looks he was getting far away; it was a good thing that no one recognized him.

Feeling defeated miserable and cold he put his head between his legs, covering his head with his arms. Taeyang closed his eyes but he wasn’t even sure what to think, he felt like he lost himself. Knowing the fact that Sohee and Jiyong were together behind his back or that Bom was involved in the whole accident…he don’t know what to do.. If only he let them see each other, Bom wouldn’t have drove or anything..would have really happened.

 What do I do now…I’m so.. hopeless

At that moment, he felt that the rain stopped but in the background he can still hear it pouring. He opened his eyes and stared at the floor. There was a pair of pink boots…

“T-Taeyang--? Is that you?” a concern girl’s voice called out.

 

He looked up and sure enough, he knew exactly whose shoes they were.

 

“Ya-h..S-sunbae---!”

Without thinking, he reached out causing the her to drop all of her groceries on the ground, even the umbrella and held on to her tightly..

 

 

“…S-Sunye.” He whispered.

 

 

Please Help me.