Chapter 21

It's Okay to be Alone.

Hello hello hello.

It's been many years since I have started this story and with much love, I WILL FINISH this story. thank you to those who have given me support but again, I am a human being with lots of challenges. But I made it a goal to finish this story...it is crazy that I also have thought of a crazy sequel to this as well?

Enjoy.

Chapter 21

Yoobin looked at Teddy with shock, "we're what?" 
Teddy merely smiled, "As she said, we are sharing a suite together, sweetheart."

She glared at him, "You son of a..."

But Taeyang interrupted, "You mean to say that all of us, Big Bang and 2ne1 are together in one area?" He said with a little annoyance in his voice.

Sohee slightly gripped Jiyong’s arm as she stood next to him. She knew it wouldn't be a pretty site knowing that they were gonna have to stay together. But a little bit of her had some hope as Jiyong looked down on her with loving eyes.

"Don't make me repeat myself, Taeyang. If either of you don't like how it’s arranged, sleep outside." Teddy warned then turned taking the keys off the counter and smiled," Thank you for the hospitality." He said leaving the young woman almost fainting in awe.

"Follow me."

Everyone watched teddy as he turned up the stairs, unsure what to do.But Yoobin was the first to follow, regretting her actions but there was no choice. Teddy had purposely put their rooms together. She balled her fists but took her bag up the stairs with eyes carefully watching her.

"Either this or outside." She bluntly said, " I bet this place is small."

And with that everyone followed. 

With Yoobin mentioning the suite being small, was she ever wrong--the first time in her life. There were at least one room for everyone. It was a 2 story suite with a open dinning room next to the stairs and living area as well.

"Wow!! This is so cool!" CL said as she dropped her bags on the ground. She quickly ran into a room and started to jump up and down on the bed.

Bom chuckled as she followed Minji and Dara into the room. There were two single beds and a bunk bed on the other side. Luckily there was also a bathroom included.

“I guess I’ll take this one. Minji and Dara, take the bunk bed?” Bom asked as she sat on the bed.

Minji threw her bag up to the top bunk, “Neh,Unnie. Do you think everyone will be okay? Even Yoobin-Unnie?” she said with worry.

CL stopped her jumping and sat in the middle of the bed and crossed her arms. “I hope so.” She sighed and looked up at the girls in front of her. “B-But don’t worry! Yoobin-Unnie always follows us through this. WE CAN DO IT!” CL yelled out loud.

They all gathered together, cheered and laughed. Until a pillow flew in hitting all four of them.

“Yah, don’t make so much noise.” Yoobin said as she came inside the room, closing the door behind her.

“Ah. Yoobin-Unnie! Are we really going to stay here?” CL questioned. She was curious to know if it was temporary. Knowing Yoobin, she may have something up her sleeves.

“As much as I hate it, we have to.” Yoobin said taking a seat on a chair. “I’ve tried contacting the school officials and because other universities are here, the whole place is booked.”

She looked up at the girls in front of her. CL sitting on the middle of the bed, Minji squeezing a pillow, Dara crossing her arms and Bom making an uncertain face.

Yoobin got up and placed a hand in the middle, “But 2ne1can handle anything, right?”

“Right!” The girls cheered.

~~~

Several hours passed since everyone had settled in their rooms.  All of 2ne1 stayed together in one room.

A chill air blew through Daesung’s hair as he looked outside the open large window. He sensed that there was going to be rain that night as he felt the cold chill.

He pulled out a picture from his wallet and smiled brightly at a woman on the photograph who was smiling with flowers in her hands.

“…I wish you were here to see me.” He whispered out loud. Daesung took in a long sigh and looked outside the window.

 

Since there were up in the high mountains, it was a gorgeous view with land full of trees.For some reason, the weather didn’t seem right after they arrived there. Looking out the window, the sky started to darken as the clouds started to roll in.

“Your girlfriend?”

Daesung quickly turned around putting the picture back into his wallet.  

“Huh? S-Seunghyun…”

Seunghyun smiled at him, “That girl.” He pointed. “Is that your girlfriend?”

Daesung just scratched his head and pulled out one of those firm grins he always had on.

“I guess... you can say that.”

“Oh?”

For the first time, Seunghyun saw Daesung put on a serious face, “But…she’s gone.” Startled, Seunghyun was unsure what to say. But as he opened his mouth, Teddy had called out everyone for dinner. Turning to Seunghyun, Daesung quickly changed the subject. “Let’s go eat!”

------------------------------------------------

Everyone gathered at the dinner table, 2ne1, Big bang, Sunye, Sunmi as well as Teddy and Shin. 2ne1 sat on one end of the table as Big Bang sat on the other. Unfortunately for Yoobin, she was placed in front of Teddy. With Sunye on her right and Seunghyun on her left, she had successfully avoided Teddy most of the day except now she was stuck looking at him.

Teddy merely smiled and motioned towards everyone sitting at the table, “Dinner has been served--a traditional American style cuisine. With steak, mash potatoes and steamed vegetables on the side.”

Surprisingly, everyone really enjoyed the food but with Yoobin, she continued to have a smug look on her face. With everyone doing small talk, Yoobin merely keep to herself throughout dinner until Sunye nudged her elbow.

“Yoobin, are you okay?”

“...I’m fine.” Yoobin answered.

Seunghyun wanted to ask her a question but Teddy beat him to it.

“Didn’t you like the food? You haven’t had a meal like this in awhile, right?” Teddy asked.

Yoobin glared at him, “...it was fine.”

Teddy smiled but as he was about to comment, he quickly reached over, “..Sure, especially when you have some food on your face” He used his finger to smear off the gravy from her lips.

While Teddy was doing that, everyone quietly stopped talking and watched what was happening in the middle of the dinner table. Teddy smiled, once again, as he pulled his hand back, “This reminds me back in the days when I used to wipe off food off your lips…” he noted as he off his thumb. Everyone grew wide eye in surprise.

Seunghyun raised his eyebrows but was more surprised when Yoobin quickly stood up and toss water in Teddy’s face in her cup, leaving gasps.

“And I remember that I used to that….or.... ‘Whoops, my hand slipped.” Yoobin mockly said.

“I’m leaving to my room.” With that, she quickly went up the stairs towards her room.

As she left, the only sound was from Teddy who chuckled softly as he wiped himself and looked at everyone, “She was always that feisty, wasn’t she?” Teddy said out loud.

Taeyang bit his lip but wasn’t able to control it anymore, he looked up at him “...Teddy-Hyung….why...are you acting that way towards her?”

Teddy looked at his direction, “What do you mean?”

Taeyang was about to stand up but Seunghyun beat him towards it.

“You never acted that way with us...or me. Just with her. What’s your history with Yoobin?” Seunghyun challenged. He knew he just had to get the question out. With everyone there, he didn’t care if he was going to get the backlash from Teddy, his main concern was for Yoobin.

“My, My. Is that what is on everyone’s mind?” Teddy asked as he stood up, looking in both direction of the table. He smirked, “Well...Yoobin and I---”

*BOOOM*

Sohee and Sunmi quickly screamed as a loud bang was heard outside the hotel causing all of the lights to turn off.

“Ah..Sunmi!” Seungri yelled out but everyone could hear him stumbling in the dark. Luckily Sunmi caught to him as well as Sohee holding onto Jiyong.

CL clinged onto Bom and Minji as the three of them huddled. In reflex, Sunye grabbed Seunghyun’s arm. WIth the rest of Big Bang on the other side, they all fearfully looked around trying to see what caused the blackout.

In a sharp voice, Teddy yelled out, “Everyone keep calm..There must be a storm.”

Shin, Teddy’s assistant, finally spoke up, “I’m sorry to have never mentioned this but..tonight is actually one of the biggest storm up here in the mountains.”

Teddy yelled, “What? TONIGHT? Why didn’t you say so! IF there’s a storm, then that means there’s---”

*BOOOM*

Before Teddy finished his sentence, Seunghyun yelled, “THUNDER!” he peeled off Sunye’s arm and pushed her towards Taeyang.

Yoobin! IF there’s thunder, Yoobin is going to have a panic attack. I can’t leave her alone! Seunghyun thought as he tried running up towards the stairs.

“HEY! Don’t go alone, it’s dark!” Taeyang yelled out but was ignored.

Teddy was awfully surprised that Seunghyun was running up the stairs.
Hrmm..He must know about Yoobin.

Without hesitation, Teddy directed orders for the girls to quickly go to the main living space where they can stay for the night together as Big Bang members plus Shin to go find some flashlights.

“Then what about you?” Daesung asked as he was going to venture off in the kitchen.

Teddy smiled, “I’ll go find the last two.”

~~~~~~~~~

“OW!...Dammnit!” Seunghyun said as he tripped over a side lamp in the hallway. He searched around the narrow hallway (or so he thinks it’s the longest hallway since there’s no light).

Luckily, Seunghyun took out his phone as a flightlight. Reaching upon Yoobin’s door, he hesitated and silently praying that she was alright.

Placing his hand on the door knob, another loud roar of thunder erupted which actually startled Seunghyun as he opened the door wide. He heard Yoobin sherik and immediately rushed in but he stopped at the sight before him...

 

Within seconds Seunghyun gotten there, Teddy was standing in front of an large open drawer as Yoobin jumped out into his arm tightly around his neck. Both fell down to their knees as Teddy held her head with his hands over her ears, whispering "It's okay...I'm here...I'm here.."

The only "light" were the flashings of the thundered as it roars continuously that Seunghyun was able to see but Yoobin had her eyes closed, shivering in fear but Teddy held her close. He quickly took out sound proof head phones and placed it over her ears, "You're safe with these on." he said and pulled her in a gentle embrace.

 

Seunghyun did nothing as he stood there, watching the event unfold in front of him. As Teddy held Yoobin close to him, Seunghyun swore that he saw him smirking devilishy at him in the dark...

 

-----

That's all for today! a little snippet of whats to come real soon.