Chapter 4

It's Okay to be Alone.



Yoobin turned to the lady at the stand muttering the words, Thanks, leaving Seunghyung back at the office.

The last thing she wanted was meeting someone from the states, she knew that if he was from there and that if he was also a new student would mean that he was gonna stick to her.

Ptsh, she thought, There is no way that he's gonna hang on to me..

As Yoobin started to go down the stairs, she felt an arm grab her

"Whoa Whoa, hold it there. shawty" his deep husky voice said which kind of startled Yoobin

But She didn't bother to turn and rolled her eyes And yet I spoke too soon..he's speaking English

Yoobin glanced up, " 'cuse me?"
.

She turned to face him, who was smirking which was terribly y unflattering. Yoobin did the same, titled her head and said

"Ey,You wanna repeat that again, SON?" saying it with attitude.

Two can play that game

Seunghyung chuckled then spoke back in Korean, " Well, doesn't someone have an attitude.?"

"Don't you have class to go to?" Yoobin replied, not wanting to deal with him.

He scoffed, "And don't you?" he took her schedule and compared it, pointing to the first thing on the list. "We have vocal class together at the same time"

"And?"

"I was wondering that since we are both--"
"No." she walked right past him taking her schedule out of his hands.

Seunghyung turned around, "Yah, I didn't even finish..." but instead of a reply, he watched Yoobin's hand waving a goodbye behind her as she walked.

He smriked, "Alright, but if you get lost. Then I'm not the one to help you out...L.A GIRL"

Yoobin stopped at her tracks and frown When did he---?

Before she turned, Yoobin was hit by his chest "ow!" she stepped back as she patted her nose.

Yoobin looked up at Seunghyung who grinned, "Knew that you turn around.Let's go"

He walked past Yoobin leaving her annoyed
Who says that I'm gonna follow him?
I can find the class myself

As Yoobin was about to ditch him there leaving to walk by himself she saw that he was turning a corner, she sighed and ran after him
“…Wait..!”
----
Jiyong blew as Sohee's sleeping face.
"Ah!" she yelped covering her face with her hands

He laughed, "You should get going to class. It's almost time for me to go."
Sohee groaned, "Aw. already?"

Jiyong got up and nodded, "Yeah. If I'm late, everyone might think that there's something up. I gotta meet with the guys too."

"Okay.." Sohee said as she stretched out her arms to Jiyong as he helped her get up.

She patted out her skirt and checked her hair as Jiyong picked up his backpack.

"You know, you look beautiful Love. You don't have to keep on checking." he smiled.
Blushing, Sohee covered her forehead with her hand, "Oh stop."

"But its true.." He stepped closer and cupped his hands on her cheeks, closed his eyes and gently pressed his lips on her forehead.

As he let go, Sohee opened her eyes as Jiyong leaned in forehead to forehead, "So, I guess this is our goodbye till tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeahh, I guess so..." She looked deeply into his eyes and sighed
"I'm sorry.."
"What for..?"

Sohee broke away the eye-contact, "Every--"

*Diiinnngg

"Ah sorry, Love!" Jiyong patted himself looking for his phone, "Hello?...yeahh. I just got here!..I'm still on the Other side of the campus..yeah..I'm on my way..I got sidetracked by eating this kicka$$ donut and some mandus'..." he said as he winked at Sohee for his terrible lie. which made her giggle.

"Alright bye.."

Sohee smiled, "I'm guessing..Taeyang-Oppa?"

He nodded, "..Yeahh. he needed to make sure where I was."

She frowned

It was always like this...going to school, oppa would call making sure that he doesn’t see me and make sure I get to class with Bom ..

"Don't worry, He doesn't need to know," Jiyoung smiled,stepping closer to Sohee, grabbing her hands into his, "Anyways..what wer--

*THIS LOVE dashin sarang tawin
Haji anha nomuna yawin
Ne mosubur baraboni
Weiri babo gathunji~



"Ah, I'm sorry!" Sohee said embarrassingly either because it was her turn to interrupt their conversation or the fact that her ringtone was Jiyong's first Solo.

Jiyong just chuckled and nodded for her to answer her phone.

"Hello?" she hesitated.
"SO HEE!"
"Bom-unnie?"
"Where are you? Class is starting in real soon and it looks like today isn’t a good day for the professor!"
"Huh?" she looked at her watch and noticed the time, "OH NO!, save me a seat unnie! I'll be right there."

Sohee shut her phone and looked at Jiyong grinning at her with his hands in his pant pockets. "Didn't say I told you so, Love."
She blushed and nodded, "I'm sorry."

"Its okay..Since you have to go, I have to anyways.."
He smiled giving her their last hug for the day.


----

Walking into the hallway, Taeyang finally reached Sun ye who was walking ahead of him.
Why is she walking so darnn fast? Taeyang thought as he rushed to get ahead.

Before he was about to say something he heard a voice
"Hey, Taeyang!"
Both of them turned around seeing a familiar figure who had brown hair, small eyes and was smiling brightly.

"Hey, Daesung!"

Daesung walked towards Taeyang giving him one of those "manly" hugs. Grabbing the hand and pat on the back.

Taeyang laughed, "Going to Vocal as well?" he asked Daesung who immediately nodded, "Yeah, We're always in the same class hyung!," he turned to Sunye and bowed, "How are you Sunye-shii?"

Sunye smiled He is always so polite

"I'm doing fine, thanks."

"Yah, don’t up to her..I almost died with the fangirls this morn--ow!"

"Don't listen to him, He told me that Yoobin is here and I bet its one of his lame jokes again.."

"OH? S-She’s is heree?!" Daesung asked surprisingly, he too hasn’t seen her in years.
Taeyang nodded. “Didn’t you go back home?”
He shook his head,” No. Jiyong and I haven’t come by in a long time, since we were too busy.”

Sunye smirked, “Well... I won't believe Sunbae till I actually see her"

"Fine then, how bout I call her right now!, " Taeyang took out his cell phone but paused...Shooot I dont even have baby gir's NUMBER!

Sensing that he hesitated, Sunye smirked and crossed her arms. "I bet you dont have her number, sunbae."

Taeyang turned, "I do!" he dialed a number and put the phone to his ear.

Damnitt Ji, you are my only hope now..if you don’t pick up then what am I gonna do?

"Hello?"
YESS!!
"Hey you gonna be late! where you at?!."

.....

Taeyang shut of his phone facing Daesung and Sunye.

"See, I got it..She gonna meet us..I guess around campus.."

10 mins later..

"Alright suree.." Sunye replied,

Yah, shes..well,..someones gonna come." Taeyang looked at Daesung, "Come on Daesung.."

Daesung shook his head, "Sorry hyung, its been 10 minitues, we gotta head to class.." he said as he walked down the hallway
“Well. I’m going to the restroom.” Sunye said leaving Taeyang in the other direction

Taeyang turned...Damnit Ji. I told you had to be here..
He took out his phone to text Jiyong,
The HELL are you?! You are supposed to be here 10 freaking mins. ago!


"Hey wait up!" Taeyang yelled after them


 








"Its down this hallway and on the left side, three doors down.." Seunghyung said looking on the map.

He and Yoobin have been walking around for a while now. It seem that class may have started with or without them.

", I'll gotta use the ladies room.."
He turned to Yoobin, "Aren't you scared to be late?"

"Of course not. its the first day.people don't care about these things..and I gotta go.."
"Alright I'll--
"DON'T..just go ahead without me." Yoobin give him one last look and went inside the restroom.

Seunghyung stood there arms crossed feisty girl aint she? alright I' guess I'll go..

He was walking down the hall till he heard girls screaming and yelling but he couldn't hear what they were saying.

Not caring what they were saying or paying attention of where he was going, Seunghyung kicked a paper bag filled with jelly causing someone else to dirty their own shoes.







 

Jiyong was running down the courtyard in a hurry.

Damnn. Tae’s gonna kill me..

He lifted a bag in front of him and smiled, “At least I got this—“

“AHHH JIYONGG!!

He stopped for a brief second and turned around seeing a big crowd of..

“Fangirls…” Jiyoung muttered under his breath

They immediately ran towards him before he got a chance to run. Jiyong was surround with 10 girls all around him

“Jiyong oppa~~!” they cried carrying present to him.

“Ah. I’m sorry, but you’re Oppa is going to be late.” Jiyong tried to push—gently through the crowd of girls, but they were still in his way.

“Please!, we just needed to give you these!” one of the girls grabbed his brown paper bag and threw it up in the air landing on the other side.

“H-Hey that’s-!” Jiyong yelled out but was shoved with packets of goodies. He desperately looked for his precious bag of donuts and saw a tall guy walking towards it

In panic, Jiyong yelled “Hey YOU STOP!!” but the tall figure kicked the bag more into the crowd of girls.

oh shoot! He thought Stupid guy!

Jiyong looked high and low while trying to thank the girls for giving him gifts since he was a “nice leadah”.

“Please girls. I’m trying to look for something very precious to me..let me through please..”
He walked around down the hall trying to catch up to the mysterious guy but upon doing so, he heard a soft “smooosh” on the ground.

Jiyong widen his eyes in shock as the fangirls suddenly back away in complete horror.He lifted up his right leg and attached under his shoe was the now ruin brown paper bag gushing out jelly which gratefully smeared all over his clean white shoe.