Chapter 4

Infinitely Forever

“Stop.”

They were inside Sooyoung’s car when Taeyeon suddenly asked her to stop.

“Huh ?”

Taeyeon walked out of the car and approached someone. ‘What is he doing now ?’ She thought.

“A bunch of pink and white roses, please.” The man wrapped a bunch of roses in a white paper and gave it to him. Taeyeon paid for the roses and walked back to the car.

Sooyoung didn’t ask Taeyeon about the rose. She knew it very well, and Taeyeon wouldn’t buy roses for himself.

“Tiffany loves pink. And I forgot to give her these yesterday.” He stared at the roses in his hand, while the car drove away, heading back to the nursing home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thanks for the lunch.” Taeyeon walked back to his room when Sooyoung was beside him.

“No problem. But I think you can’t do that very often.” Sooyoung frowned a bit.

“Why ? That was delicious !”

“The cook told me, your doctor asked her if she could serve diet meal for you.”

“What ?!” Taeyeon wasn’t a shikshin, but he surely loved to eat and he hated it when people try to tell what to eat.

“Diet meal isn’t that bad actually, it’s like only boiled chicken ...”

“Nooo !” Taeyeon rapidly shook his head while closing his ears with his palms.

“Look, Dad, doctor said that she had seen you’ve been pale nowadays. And you sleep more. The doctor was suspecting something happen to you, but they need further examinations. So, as the first step, she asked the cook if she could serve diet meal for you.”

“I’ve been pale ? Sleep more ? Do I ?” Taeyeon pointed at himself.

Sooyoung nodded softly. “Yeah. Now, I think some little nap will be nice.” She smiled.

“Wait. I want to give this to Fany.”

Taeyeon retreated his arm from Sooyoung’s grip then walked slowly to Tiffany’s room.

He saw her, sleeping peacefully. The book she previously read was clutched tightly, her hand dangling on the bed’s edge.

Taeyeon moved closer to the woman of his life, put some strands of hair away from her face. He caressed her soft skin, a small smile slowly formed.

He leaned closer, reaching for her lips. But when he’s only a few inches away to kiss, he pulled away and kissed her forehead instead.

Her eyes fluttered open, revealing deep black orbs. They’re staring at Taeyeon’s onyx eyes, which somehow filled by grief and love at the same time.

“Hi.” He smiled bitterly. ‘What will she say this time ?’ He thought. Taeyeon had to admit that he’d began grow tired of her rejection, everyday. Her freaking rejection, every single f**king day. But he couldn’t do anything about it, he knew it very well that his world would shattered and tumbling down if he couldn’t catch a sight of her. Taeyeon’s addicted to her and Tiffany’s his drug.

Tiffany didn’t say anything, she smiled weirdly instead. “H-h-hi.”

“I have this for you.” He showed her the roses and pushed them towards her. He’s basically begging, so she could at least smell the roses and tell him about her opinion about them.

She took the roses from his hand and stared at them for a while. “For me ?”

“Yeah.” Taeyeon was a bit relaxed. ‘She doesn’t reject me this time.’ He thought.

“T-thanks but...” She inched away a bit from him, shifting in her seat. “Why do you give these to me ?”

“Well, I’ve seen you everyday, and I just thought maybe you like roses. Pink roses. Nice, right ?”

Tiffany didn’t answer him, but stared at Taeyeon weirdly instead. As if he’s someone strange, and the confusion in her eyes was clearly seen.

“Have we met before ?”

Taeyeon was a bit shocked when he heard them, but kept his cool. “Umm, we’ve met some times before but I don’t think you remember me...” The pain was there again. The weights filled his chest again. Being forgotten is something Taeyeon hated, especially by his other half. Painful much.

Tiffany continued staring at him, slowly getting up from her seat, taking steps away. “I-I-I-I know you ! You’re...I saw you ! I’ve seen you around here !” She pointed at him, and changed her expression, from soft to frightened.

“What ?”

“You’re the one that stalked me and my husband ! Yeah, you are ! You...you...you want to kill me and Taeyeon, right ?”

Taeyeon ran his hand on his hair in frustration. He walked slowly towards her, reaching for her hands but she slapped away the offer. “Baby, it’s me...”

“Go away, you creeper ! Where’s Taeyeon ?! Where’s he ? Where do you take him ?!” Tiffany’s back now was against the wall, blocked her way to escape.

“I’m Taeyeon...”

“You’re not ! Stop calling yourself as my husband and tell me where he is ! Where’s my husband ? Taeyeon ! Taengoo ! Or..or my son ! He’ll shoo you out ! Changmin-ah, where are you ?!” Tiffany pushed Taeyeon away and shouted crazily, her husky voice echoed in the room.

The man knew tears would come streaming down soon, slightly hoping that the tears would stop her from pushing him away. But he understood it so well, she wouldn’t catch his sadness and how much he loved and missed her. He’d cried for her for countless nights, anyway.

“Changmin’s not here...Baby, listen, this is me, Taeyeon. I’m your husband...” His voice started to get shaky as he gripped tightly on her wrist. Tiffany still struggled to released from Taeyeon’s grip, and now she started to kick him.

“You’re not my husband ! You’re ugly, and mean ! You stalked me yesterday and now you brought me roses ! Where’s Taeyeon ?! I need Taeyeon !” She screamed and kicked his abdomen.

He groaned in pain, his grip slowly untightened. She immediately retreated her hand and stared at him for a while. Suddenly, she put her palms on his neck and gripped tightly.

“Where’s my husband ? Hey, where’s Taeyeon ?! I know he’s with you !” She strangled him.

“I’m Taeyeon, baby...I’m your husband...” Tears escaped from his eyes, he’d never seen her this mad. Her face went red and she was breathing heavily.

“Why do you cry ? Mean people don’t cry !” She gripped tighter on his neck, her knuckles went white.

Taeyeon began to feel dizzy, he felt something wrong with his stomach and now he started to lose the oxygen. He stared right at his wife’s eyes, and it wasn’t her. It wasn’t the same stare she usually gave. Not the loving stare, it’s something hateful. She didn’t see him as Taeyeon. She saw him as someone creepy, someone she didn’t like.

“I...can’t breath....” His chest heaved up and down, breathing heavily. He couldn’t see her face clearly now, she’s like a low quality video in his eyes. And finally everything went black, as he lost all of the air to inhale.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fany-ah, he's your husband ! T_T

Am I being mean to Taeyeon ? .__.v

Anyway, my birthday will arrive soon ! Yeay ! *throw confetti* *ignite fireworks*

Tell me your wish thoughts about this chapter ^__^

And subscribe :D

Ciao~!