Chapter 15

Infinitely Forever

Taeyeon’s eyes widened in shock. His baby daughter that had left him years ago, was now standing in front of him.

“Seo ?”

“Daddy ! What has happened ?” Seohyun ran towards her dad then hugged him tightly.

“A lot of things happened.” Taeyeon could say that she’s crying in his arms, so he lifted his hand to rub her back. “You don’t have to cry. We’re together now, right ?”

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have followed-“

“Ah yes ! Where’s Yoong ?”

Seohyun pulled away from her father’s hug, she stared at him with confused eyes. Didn’t he know that Yoong was the one that insisted to move away from her Dad ? And now he’s looking for the man that had separated him from his daughter ?

“He’s outside.”

“Call him in. I miss him too, you know.”

Seohyun nodded then went out of the room to call Yoong. Taeyeon knew that Yoong wanted his wife to move from Seoul to Tokyo a few months after they got married, and he admitted that he was mad at him. But after all, he’s his son, right ? It didn’t matter for Taeyeon if Yoong’s his son-in-law or what, he’d always treat him like he’s his own child.

Taeyeon felt someone tugged his shirt. He looked down and saw the boy that ran to him earlier grinned at him.

“Hi, grandpa. Hehehehe.”

Taeyeon grinned as well. “Hi. You’re my grandson ?”

“Yeah ! My name is Kyungsan.” The boy offered his hand, but Taeyeon picked him up and put him on his lap instead. “You’re so heavy.”

“Of course ! I eat a lot like my dad. What are you doing in the hospital, grandpa ? I don’t like hospital !”

“There’s something wrong with me, so I’m here to be cured.” Taeyeon pulled the little boy closer.

“You’re sick ?” Kyungsan put his palm on Taeyeon’s forehead and neck. “But the temperature’s normal.”

Taeyeon laughed softly at his grandson’s cuteness. “I was sick, but I’m good now ! I’ll go home in a few days.”

“That’s good ! I want to play with you ! Mommy said you’re very funny and fun, hehehe.”

“I am, hahahaha. Do you like football ? We can play football later ! And there’ll be a match on TV tonight. Do you want to watch it with me ?”

Kyungsan nodded in excitement. “Yeah ! But Daddy said that watching football is better with snacks. I don’t see anything to eat around, grandpa.” Kyungsan shook his head.

“Don’t worry, Uncle Min is buying the snacks for us.“

“Who’s Uncle Min ?”

“He’s your mom’s older br-“

“Dad ! Seohyun’s here !”

Taeyeon looked up to the voice. Changmin was holding Seohyun’s hand with his right hand and a plastic bag full of snacks with his left hand. “Who’s that boy ?”

Kyungsan jumped out of his grandpa’s lap then offered his hand to Changmin. “I’m Kyungsan. Nice to meet you, uncle.” He gave the tall man the infamous sheepish smile.

“Uncle ? So you’re-, wait, Hyunnie, he’s your son ?” Seohyun only nodded while looking at Kyungsan.

“So he’s my nephew ?”

“Yeah, I am. Carry me !” Kyungsan stomped on his foot while tugging on Changmin’s shirt. Changmin couldn’t help but to smile at his nephew’s cuteness and decided to put the snacks aside and carried Kyungsan.

“Hyunnie, you make me feel so old. How can I have a nephew already when I don’t even see anyone yet ? Ah, I should get married soon.”

Kyungsan was busy playing with Changmin’s hair when he suddenly remembered his dad. “Mommy, where’s Daddy ?”

Changmin’s ears perked up from Kyungsan’s words. Kyungsan’s dad meant Seohyun’s husband a.k.a his brother-in-law. “Yeah, where’s Kyungsan’s dad ?”

Seohyun was worried about her brother’s reaction towards her husband’s presence. Yoong’s a good man, but he hadn’t met Changmin yet. “He’s in the restroom. He’s going to be here soon.”

Changmin only nodded. ‘He better be a good man or he’s not going to see Kyungsan and Hyunnie again.’

Everyone was busy talking and failed to notice Taeyeon’s silence. Taeyeon was also busy, he’s busy thinking about the donor of the kidney that’s inside his body now. ‘Who’s that super kind person that had the will to donor this to me ?’

Taeyeon was pulled out of his thoughts when someone knocked on his door. “Yeah, just come in.”

A slender, tall guy entered the room with catious eyes. “Good evening.” His eyes found Seohyun, she immediately went beside him and didn’t waste time to hold the guy’s hand tightly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoong's coming into the scene.