YOONHYUN

Dorky Love

 

At the middle of the night, Yonna moved her fingers but Ms. Nicole didn’t notice because she was napping on the couch. After a few minutes Yoona opened her eyes slowly.

 

 

“Seohyun” Yoona said when she didn’t saw Seohyun beside her. “Seohyun-nah” Yoona repeated.

 

                Ms. Nicole who was on the couch immediately woke up, and stood up to see who was calling Seohyun. Then she saw Yoona who was swepting her gaze around the room.

 

 

“Yoona” Ms. Nicole said then called the doctor.

 

“Ms. Nicole where is Seohyun?” Yoona asked as she tried to stand up.

 

“Yoona don’t, you still have to rest” Ms. Nicole said then went directly to Yoona.

 

“But Seohyun” Yoona said when Ms. Nicole made her lie in the bed.

 

“She’s fine, she just went home to have some rest” Ms. Nicole said. “She well be here in the morning don’t worry” Ms. Nicole added.

 

“Oh” Yoona said.

 

“You sure love my sister so much” Ms. Nicole said then smiled at Yoona.

 

                Yoona who just heard Ms. Nicole made her checks turn red.

 

 

“I should thank you for saving my little sister” Ms. Nicole said. “You know my Sehyun is also inlove with you” Ms. Nicole added then teasingly smiled at Yoona.

 

“REALLY” Yoona shouted with a big smile on her face.

 

“Yeah” Ms. Nicole said. “Protect her for me ok” Ms. Nicole added.

 

“Hhhmmm” Yoona said while nodding her head.

 

“…..”

 

                When it was already morning, Seohyun went to the bathroom, ate her breakfast, and immediately went to the hospital excited to Yoona.

                When she arrived at the hospital, she quickly went inside the elevator, when she arrived at the second floor she directly went to room no.7 where Yoona is staying. As she turn the door knob and step inside the room she saw Yoona sitting on the bed.

 

 

“Yoona” Seohyun said while running to Yoona’s direction with tears in her eyes, then she hugged Yoonat tightly then Yoona smiled. “I’m sorry” Seohyun added noe tears are rolling down her checks.

 

“It’s ok I’m fine” Yoona said then hugged Seohyun.

 

“No, I should be the one hurt not you” Sehyun said. “But instead you got hurt” Seohyun added then looked at Yoona.

 

“I told you it’s ok, it was my fault in the first place after all” Yoona said.

 

“But I’m…”Sehyun said but couldn’t finish her sentence when Yoona close the gap between them by capturing Seohyun’s lips with hers.

 

                When Yoona kissed Seohyun, Sehyun’s eyes widened seeing Yoona whose eyes are closed then Sehyun’s face turn red.

 

 

“I love you Seohyun” Yoona said when she pulled back to end the kiss. “I want you to be my girlfriend” Yoona added.

 

“I love you to Yoona and I really like to be your girlfriend” Sehyun said then huuged Yoona.

 

                Ms. Nicole who was outside the door heard everything and made her smile.

 

 

“Thank you Yoona” Ms. Nicole thought to herself and smiled.

 

“…..”

 

*BBBEEEP*

                At the same time Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon received a message from Yoona that telling them that she just woke up.

 

                Sooyoung who just read the message was jumping because of the good news.

 

 

“Yah Shikshin why are you so happy about” Tiffany said who was cooking breakfast.

 

“Unnie Yoona woke up” Sooyoung said then hugged Tifffany while jumping.

 

“Really” Tiffany said when they both stopped from jumping.

 

“Hhhmm” Sooyoung said while nodding her head happily.

 

“…..”

 

                Hyoyeon and Taeyeon who also received the message came out of their room at the same time and go directly downstairs and went immediately to the hospital.

 

 

“I’m so excited to Yoona” Hyoyoeon said when they are already riding the bus.

 

“Hhhmmm me to: Taeyeon said.

 

                Then Yuri who just read the message when she came out of the bathroom quickly change her clothes and went to Sooyoung and Tiffany’s house.

 

“Let’s go” Yuri said her head peeked at the door.

 

“Unnie wanna come to?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“I’ll just catch up with you” Tiffany said “I’m just gonna asked Sunny and Jessica if they want to come to” Tiffany added.

 

“Ohh make sure Sunny’s gonna come to” Sooyoung said.

 

“Oh” Tiffany said while waving good bye. “So you like Sunny huh” Tiffany thought to herself.

 

“…..”

 

                Then Tiffany texted Jessica and Sunny asking if they want to come to the hospital with her because Yoona gained consciousness.

 

 

FROM: Jessica   TO: Tiffany

I’ll go with you

Is Yuri coming to?

 

FROM: Tiffany   TO: Jessica

Yes, why’d you ask?

 

FROM: Jessica   TO: Tiffany

Nothing hehehe…

 

FROM: Sunny    TO: Tiffany

Ok

Can you fetch me at my place pls. Fany

 

FROM: Tiffany   TO: Sunny

Ok Sunkyu

 

FROM: Tiffany   TO: Jessica

Jess let’s meet at Sunny’s place

 

FROM: Jessica   TO: Tiffany

OK

 

“…..”

 

*DING DONG*

                Jessica has arrived at the front door at Sunny’s house then a middle aged woman opened the door.

 

 

“Good morning Mrs. Lee” Jessica said when the woman opened the door.

 

“Oh, you must be Jessica” Mrs. Lee said. “Theyre are waiting for you at Sunny’s room” Mrs. Lee added.

 

“Ok, thank you Mrs. Lee” Jessica said then bowed.

 

                When Jessica went in at Sunny’s room she immediately grab Tiffany and Sunny.

 

 

“Let’s go you two” Jessica said.

 

“Umuni where going to visit a friend” Sunny said.

 

“Okay be careful girls” Mrs. Lee said.

 

“…..”

 

                When Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung saw each other at the entrance door of the hospital, they smiled at each other then went inside and got in the elevator.

                When they reached the second floor they immediately went to Yoona’s room which is room no.7. As they entred the room they saw Seohyun feeding  Yoona some sweet potatoes.

 

 

“YOONA” Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, yuri and Sooyong said in chorus.

 

“Oh how sweet” Hyoyeon teasingly said that made Seohyun’s check red.

 

“Hey guys” Yoona said “I got something to tell” Yoona added.

 

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Seohyun is now my girlfriend” Yoona answered then looked at Seohyun with a big smile on her face.

 

“Really” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said at the same time then looked at Seohyun who was facing down.

 

“Oh” Seohyun said while nodding her head. Then Yoona kiss Sehyun’s checks. “Hey” Seohyun said then push Yoona away. “They’re watching” Seohyun added.

 

“Oh my cute Seohyun” Yoona said.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Soo sorry for the very late update sad 

 

I was doing some school work crying 

 

But please do ENJOY reading this chapter smiley