During lunch

Dorky Love

                When Tiffany heard Taeyeon she can’t hold in her tears from falling, then Taeyeon stopped the kiss when she felt something wet on her cheek then as she look at Tiffany she saw that Tiffany was crying.

 

 

“Fany” Taeyeon said then wipe Tiffany’s tears.

 

“You dork” Tiffany said then hit Taeyeon on her chest. “Don’t you know that I’ve been waiting for so long for you to say those words” Tiffany added.

 

“I’m sorry for being a jerk” Taeyeon said then Tiffany tightly.

 

“Tae tae” Tiffany whispered as Taeyeon hugged her. “I love you too… so much…” Tiffany added thenhug Taeyeon tightly.

 

“…..”

 

 

When Taeyeon and Tiffany were already outside the airport Taeyeon’s stomach growled that made Tiffany giggle then looked at Taeyeon with her famous eye smile.

 

 

“Oh my God” Taeyeon thought to herself as she saw Tiffany’s perfect eye smile and made her knees weak.

 

“Oh my Tae-tae is already hungry” Tiffany said as she pat Taeyeon’s head then Taeyeon’s face turned red.

 

“She just said my Tae-tae” Taeyeon was now spacing out while staring at Tiffany.

 

Then Tiffany made her fingers intertwined with Taeyeon and walk towards the taxi.

When Taeyeon and Tiffany are now already inside the taxi, Taeyeon got back her consciousness then looked at Tiffany.

 

 

“Where are we going?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“We’re going to PINK restaurant” Tiffany happily answered then looked at Taeyeon.

 

“…..”

 

When Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived at the PINK restaurant Tiffany immediately dragged Taeyeon inside then made Taeyeon sit. Then Tiffany went to the counter to order their food.

As Tiffany carry the tray towards their table Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany was having a hard time to balance the tray so she decided to help Tiffany.

 

 

“Let me carry this” Taeyeon said then took the tray from Tiffany’s hands.

 

When they reached their table, Taeyeon then put the tray on the table and sat on the chair then Tiffany sat next to her.

Before Taeyeon could get the burger from the tray tiffany took it and unwrapped it.

 

 

“Ahhhh” Tiffany said as she feed Taeyeon the burger then Taeyeon opened then took a large bite.

 

“You like it?” Tiffany asked. Then Taeyeon said happily nodded her head as answer while chewing the burger.

 

“…..”

 

While SOSHI high when the bell rang,  Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeo, Yoona and Seohyun were having their lunch at the cafeteria together. When Jessica saw them she took Sunny with her and walk towards them.

 

 

“Hey” Jessica said then waved her hand.

 

“Jessica-unnie” Sooyoung said as she saw Jessica and Sunny walked towards them.

 

“”Where’s Tiffany-unnie?” Yoona asked.

 

“Yeah we saw her running and went outside the school” Yuri interjected while pointing a Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

 

“Yeah do you know where she went?” Sooyoung asked.

 

Then Jessica sat together with them and Sunny.

 

 

“Well… I think… she went to the airport to see Taeyeon” Jessica answered but still isn’t sure.

 

“So that’s why she was on a hurry” Hyoyeon said.

 

“…..”

 

When TaeNy couple finished eating their food…

 

 

“Tae-tae” Tiffany called then Taeyeon immediately looked at Tiffany.

 

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Uhm… when will we tell the others about us?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Let’s tell them after class” Taeyeon answered. “Oh speaking by class… you just skipped class” Taeyeon teasingly said because she know that Tiffany is a good student and never and never did break school rules since.

 

“I know” Tiffany said also shock of herself.

 

“Where are we gonna wait for the others?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Let’s wait for them maybe… outside the school?” Tiffany answered.

 

“Ok” Tiffany said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So as you can see this is a bad chapter *sigh*

I'm sorry readers for disapointing you :(

 

By the way HAPPY HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO MY YOUNGER SISTER : )

i didn't got to eat the spaghetti *CRIES LIKE A CHILD* maybe that's the reason I just wrote a crappy chapter.... prabably (jowk) but I really like spagetti especially the ones that my mom made.

 

 

But still THANK YOU FOR READING

Please don't hesitate to give your comment/s violent raections to this chapter