Let's eat LUNCH

Dorky Love

 

“YOONA-shei” Sooyoung shouted when saw Yoona in front of her who is also heading to the cafeteria.

 

                But on the other hand Yoona didn’t hear Sooyoung, so she continued walking (It’s probably the effect when the LOVE Bug bit her)so when Sooyoung jumped at her back she was very startled.

 

 

“OH! SOOYONG” Yoona said with a surprise voise. “Why are you panting?” Yoona added.

 

“I went to your room to fetch you but you’re gone already, so I decided to run hoping I could catch up with you.” Sooyoung said as she gave off loud puffs of air.

 

“Yoona what happened? You looked like you saw a ghost?” Sooyoung said and kink an eyebrow.

 

“Oh nothing…“ Yoona then replied.

 

When Yoona noticed that Hyoyeon and Yuri are not with Sooyoung she stopped then asked…

 

 

“Oh? Where’s Yuri and Hyoyeon…”

 

“I think they’re still at our classroom ahe-he-he…” Sooyoung said while rubbing the back of her head.

 

“….”

 

“Yuri I left something you go first ok. I’ll just catch up with you later.” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Is there something wrong Hyoyeon?” Yuri said with a caring voice.

 

“Ah… No…nothing nothing… I just left something at our room I’ll just go get it” Hyoyeon said while shaking her head.

 

“Uhhmm...? Ok” Yuri said then started walking again while her head was still looking at Hyoyeon who is running back.

 

*BUMP*

               

                Yuri who wasn’t looking where she was walking bumped on someone. And then immediately turn her head to the person she bumped into. Then saw a blonde girl who was facing at the floor while rubbing her forehead. And when the blonde girl lifts her Yuri widen her eyes at the sight of Jessica, who is really famous for being the ice princess.

 

“Oww” Jessica said.

 

“I…I’m so…sorry” Yuri said with a shaking voice (It’s because the girl who she bumped into is the girl that will make anyone cry like a baby when she gets mad).

 

“You’re Yuri right?” Jessica said while staring at Yuri and smirks at Yuri.

 

“Ye…yeeesssss” Yuri said and noticed that Jessica is staring at her and when she saw Jessica’s smirk send shivers down her spine.

 

“Ok bye Y.U.R.I” Jessica said then continued walking.

 

“I thought I was going to die” Yuri thought to herself while facing the floor when she didn’t felt Jessica’s presence anymore.

 

“….”

                When Soehyun was putting her things back to her back pack when, she saw a tall tanned short haired  girl at the door while trying to find someone but suddenly run while shouts Yoona’s name at the hallway.

 

 

“Is she a friend of Yoona?” Soehyun thought to herself.

 

Seohyun then turned around and stared at Yoona’s chair.

 

                While Seohyun was staring at the chair someone called her…

 

“Seohyun-nah” A girl called Soehyun that made Seohyun turn her head to the person calling her.

 

“Let’s go” The girl said who was at the door

 

“Ok” Seohyun said then brought her bag with her.

 

“….”

 

When Sooyoung and Yoona reached the cafeteria they went looking for an empty seat and when they a vacant one they hurriedly went and sat on the table facing each other.

 

“Why are they so late?” Yoona said while stretching her head trying to look if their friends have arrived.

 

“Don’t they know the saying: WE EAT TO LIVE” Sooyoung said

 

                Yoona who was busy finding their friends look back to Sooyoung and said…

 

 

“What?” Yoona said with a confused expression.

 

“….”

 

When Tiffany saw Yuri in the hallway she called Yuri and asked…

 

 

“Hey Yuri” Tiffany shouted that made Yuri look and made Yuri lift her head to see who was calling her, then saw Tiffany and A short fluffy haired girl near the door. ‘Yuri why are you here?” Tiffany added when Yuri was in front of her.

 

“I’m here to get Taeyeon” Yuri said (Yuri decided to fetch Taeyeon instead of following Sooyoung who was really ran fast). “She must be really hungry” Yuri thought to herself when she remembered Sooyoung.

 

“You’re looking for Taeyeon right?” Sunny interjected.

 

“Yeah…” Yuri said. “This is the girl at the bus” Yuri thought to herself.

 

“Oh by the way Yuri this is Sunny, Sunny this is Yuri” Tiffany interjects. “You probably don’t know her Yuri Tiffany said now looking at Yuri. “She is my friend since we were kids together with Jessica, but when her parents move Jessica and I didn’t saw here again. And when her family move back her parents transferred her here” Tiffany added.

 

“Welcome” Yuri said looking at Sunny. “I hope you enjoy your High school life here at SOSHI high” Yuri added.

 

“Thank You, just what happened at the bus made it more enjoyable here” Sunny said while giggling. “I’m expecting more of it” Sunny added.

 

“Oh? Wait? Why is Jessica not with you two?” Yuri asked

 

“She went to the bathroom and made as wait here.” Sunny answered “Why’d you asked?” Sunny asked

 

“I bumped at her few minutes ago” Yuri answered “Ok I’ll go get Taeyeon now bye” Yuri added.

 

 

“….”

 

 

                Taeyeon who was still sitting on her chair noticed that Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny is still ouside the door and Looks like they are talking to someone else.

 

               

“Yah Taeyeon-nah” Yuri shouted and made Taeyeon look at the person calling her.

 

“Ouie Yuri” Taeyeon said when she saw yuri waving her hand at her.

 

“Let’s lets go to the cafeteria Sooyoung and Yoona are probably waiting for us already” Yuri said

 

“Ok” Taeyeon said “By the way where is Hyoyeon?” Taeyeon asked

 

“Well while we were heading here she said she left something and went to get it” Yuri answered “She said she’ll catch up on us” Yuri added

 

                When Taeyeon got out from the room Yuri waved goodbye to Tiffany and Sunny who was still waiting for Jessica. Then hurriedly went to the cafeteria.

 

“….”

 

*GROWL*

                Back at the cafeteria Yoona and Sooyoung’s growled like hungry monsters.

 

“Should we eat first?” Sooyoung asked

 

“I think thyre almost here we should wait a little longer” Yoona answered still looking at the door.

 

As Soehyun and the girl entered the cafeteria some other girls waved at them and said…

 

 

“Were herer” The girls said in chorus.

 

Then Seohyun and the girl beside her went directly to them and started eating their lunch.

 

Yoona who was looking at the door saw Seohyun then After that she saw Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon entered the room and at the same time Tiffany, Sunny and Jessica arrived.

 

As She saw their three other friends she waved at them. When Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon went to the table were Sooyoung and Yoona are waiting for them and they notice that Yoona and Sooyoung already bought some foods for them. Then they started eating their lunch. And at the same time Tiffany, Sunny and Jessica went to the couter to buy some food.

When lunch time was over and class is about to begin they decided to go to their classes before they’ll be late for the next class.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

                After 4 hours of class the bell rang again it indicates that the class is over.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Here is another chapter 

I'm sorry for the crappy ending. Don't stop reading my fanfic because of this lousy chapter. crying

 I will make make sure that the next chapter will be great. angel

 

please don't forget to leave your comment/s

 

ENJOY smiley