BREAKFAST

Dorky Love

                When Taeyeon and Hyoyeon arrived at the house they knew that Mrs. Kim (Hyoyeon’s mom) was already sleeping, so they make sure that they won’t make any noise as they locked the door and directly went upstairs.

 

 

“I’ll still be packing my thing before I go to sleep” Taeyeon said then sighed.

 

“I’ll help you” Hyoyeon said.

 

“No need, I can do it on my own” Taeyeon said before she turned the door knob open. “You should sleep already, you have a class tomorrow” Taeyeon added then opened the door.

 

“Ok goodnight Kim Teayeon” Hyoyeon said then opened the door of her room.

 

“Goodnight” Taeyeon replied then laugh.

 

“…..”

 

                While Taeyeon was packing her things, she saw a bracelet inside the drawer when she was getting her things inside of it.

 

 

“This is…” Taeyeon whispered to herself while looking at the bracelet she was holding. “I thought I lost this a long time ago” Taeyeon said then put on the bracelet.

 

                When Taeyeon finished packing her things she was so tire that she carelessly threw herself on her bed that made a plopped sound then she quickly fell asleep.

 

“…..”

 

                As the sun shows up Teayeon’s alarm clock rang as she heard it she slowly opened her eyes then looked at the calendar hanging on the wall then she the clock from ringing and stood up of her bed.

                Taeyeon went to the bathroom directly and took a shower when she was done she change her clothed and took her suitcase with her as she went down stairs. When she reached the living room Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon are waiting for her that made Taeyeon surprised.

 

 

“Hey, don’t you all have classes today” Taeyeon said while pointing her finger to her friends like a mom scolding her children.

 

“We just want to see you before you leave and we even made breakfast for us to eat” Yuri said whike the others are nodding their heads.

 

“But all of you will be late fo…” Taeyeon said worriedly.

 

“No buts” Sooyoung interject then made Taeyeon sat on the couch behind her. “Let’s wait until Hyoyeon and Yuri finish sitting the table.

 

“Where’s auntie?” Taeyeon asked when she notice that Mrs. Kim wasn’t around.

 

“She went back to sleep when we told her that we will be the ones preparing for today’s breakfast” Yoona answered.

 

“Ok breakfast is ready” Yuri and Hyoyeon said in the same time

 

                Then Sooyoung and Yoona drag Taeyeon towards the kitchen where Yuri and Hyoyeon are already waiting for them, then Sooyoung made Taeyeon sit on the chair then everyone took a sit after.

 

 

“Taeyeon” Yuri said when she noticed that Taeyeon is silently crying. “Why are you crying?” Yuri asked.

 

“I’ll miss you guys” Taeyeon answered then wipe off the tears on her checks.

 

                Then everyone stood up from their chair and went to hug Taeyeon who can’t stop her tears from falling.

 

 

“Don’t forget to visit us ok” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Right” Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona said in chorus.

 

“Of course” Taeyeon replied.

 

                Then everyone continued eating when Taeyeon stopped from crying.

 

“…..”

 

                After eating their breakfast they went outside and saw that there is already a cab waiting foe Taeyeon.

                When the cab driver saw that Taeyeon was already outside he got out of the car and helped Taeyeon put her suitcase in the trunk. Taeyeon then went inside the cab and rolled down the window and peek her head outside and wave her hand to her friends then the cab started to drive off.

 

“…..”

 

                While at SOSHI high Jessica and Sunny were talking about Taeyeon leaving today. When Tiffany heard them she took a glance at her watch.

 

 

“8:00” Tiffany spoke softly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So did you enjoy reading CHAPTE R 16?

 

Thank you readers for the support <3

Keep the comment/s coming kekeke