Jessica's thoughts

Dorky Love

 

While was listening to music with her earphones on she dozed off to sleep.

As Jessica turned her head she saw Yuri who was sitting beside her already sleeping then she looked up to the mirror and saw Hyoyeon who was also sleeping.

Then Yuri’s head slide down to Jessica’s shoulder that made Jessica looked at Yuri.

 

 

“Eh” Jessica said.

 

As she looked at Yuri who was leaning on her shoulders her heart just started to beat so fast then she put her hand on her chest trying to calm herself.

 

 

Why am I feeling this way again?” Jessica thought to herself. “And just towards Yuri” Jessica thought.

 

“…..”

 

“Hyunnie” Yoona said with a y voice then looked at Seohyun.

 

“Oh?” Seohyun asked then looked at Yoona beside her.

 

“I LOVE YOU” Yoona said as she made a heart shape in the air then leaned on Seohyun’s shoulder that made Seohyun giggled.

 

“What so funny” Yoona said then lift her head.

 

Then Seohyun kissed Yoona’s nose and made Yoona laugh like an alligator.

 

“What’s wrong?”Seohyun asked.

 

“Nothing” Yoona answered then wrapped her arms over Seohyun’s waist.

 

“I LOVE YOU TOO YOONA” Seohyun said then snuggled on Yoona’s neck.

 

“…..”

 

While on the cab where Taeyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung are riding…

 

 

Taeyeon was sleeping while her head was leaning on the window and Sunny was just staring outside at the window.

Sooyoung who was sitting beside the driver seat noticed that Taeyeon was already sleeping when she looked up on the mirror then she looked at Sunny.

Then Sunny notice that someone was staring at her she turned her head and saw Sooyoung at the mirror then Sunny smiled but Sooyoung quickly avoided Sunny’s eyes and looked down.

 

 

I should have never confessed to her” Sooyoung whispered to herself. “I should have been satisfied Sunny being my friend” Sooyoung added.

 

“…..”

 

Jessica was still questioning herself why is she feeling something weird with Yuri and her heart was still beating so fast just being close to Yuri.

 

She’s so beautiful” Jessica thought to herself then bit the top of her thumb while staring at Yuri.

 

When not even noticing Jessica slowly moved her gaze to Yuri’s eyes, nose then landed on Yuri’s lips then Jessica’s face turned red and quickly turned her head to divert her attention to something else then she shake her head.

Without even looking at Yuri, Jessica tried to lift up Yuri’s head Yuri just snuggled on Jessica’s neck that made Jessica flinch then Yuri blow and send stream of air to Jessica’s neck then send shivers down Jessica’s spine.

 

“…..”

 

As Yoona and Sehyun paid the driver the other cabs then arrived.

After the others paid the drivers Yoona took the keys to her house in her bag that made Seohyun noticed that Yoona is living on her own.

 

 

“So you’re living on your own?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Yeah” Yoona answered. “My mom left me when I was still a baby and my dad is living in America but I don’t want to leave our old house so I decided to leave here.” Yoona added.

 

“I’m sorry for your mom” Seohyun said then hold on Yoona’s hand.

 

“It’s fine I still have my family, my dad and… you” Yoona said then the light swith.

 

“…..”

 

Then Hyoyeon run towards the couch and threw herself on the couch and the television Yoona and Seohyun then went sat beside her and Sooyoung sat on the chair while Sunny sat on the chair across Sooyoung.

 

 

“I’ll cook for lunch” Yuri said then walked her way to the kitchen.

 

“You don’t have to Yuri let’s just order…” Yoona said.

 

“No, I’ll cook” Yuri insisted. “Homemade foods are delicious” Yuri said then smiled at Yoona.

 

“I’ll help” Jessica said then followed Yuri in the kitchen.

 

“…..”

 

While the others are watching the gag show on T.V. the door bell rang then Yoona stood up and opened the door.

 

 

“Tipani-unnie” Yoona said when opened the door and saw Tiffany.

 

“Hi Yoona” Tiffany said.

 

“Come in” Yoona said then closed the door when Tiffany was already inside.

 

When Taeyeon reache the living room and who just came out of the bathroom heard Yoona she then slowly move her eyes up then saw Tiffany beside Yoona.

 

 

Tipani” Taeyeon thought to herself.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So another chapter hehehe I hope you like it

I'm sorry if the chapters are not that long comepare to the other chapters I made

 

ENJOY