Wanna be your LOVE

Dorky Love

 

 

So what are you gonna tell me Sooyoung?” Sunny asked.

 

Well…. Uhhhm….” Sooyoung said then took a deep breath.

_ _ _

 

“I was really thinking about this for quite a while” Sooyoung said while looking at the ceiling.

 

“Why are you facing there?” Sunny asked then giggled when Sooyoung quickly looked at her instead.

 

Then Sooyoung took a few steps backward, bowed and shut her eyes.

 

 

“Sunny Lee wi… will you beeeeeee my… my girl friend?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“…..”

 

Sunny Lee wi… will you beeeeeee my… my girl friend?” Sooyoung asked.

 

Sooyoung’s words echoed through Sunny’s ears and made her eyes widen. Sunny blinked her eyes for a few times just to make sure that she’s not dreaming thet she’s totally awake.

 

 

“Sooyoung”Sunny said in a soft voice.

 

Sooyoung then gulped a huge lump in squeeze her hand making a fist.

 

 

“Sooyoung I… I…” Suuny said. “I am so… sorry Sooyoung but… It’s just that…” Sunny said.

 

Then Sooyoung slowly lift her head and fake smiled while looking at Sunny who was in front of her.

 

 

“We just met. Maybe what you’re feeling right now is not for me…”Sunny explained. “But for another person.” Sunny added.

 

“Maybe you’re right” Sooyoung said. “I should have thought of the person I really liked, and not just confess to some other person.” Sooyoung added.

 

“Sooyoung I am so…” Sunny said.

 

“N… no don’t be sorry” Sooyoung still forcing to smile in front of Sunny. “I should be the one apologizing for bothering you.” Sooyoung said with a calm voice.

 

“Are you mad at me?” Sunny asked.

 

“No” Sooyoung answered directly.

 

“Can we still… be friends?” Sunny asked.

 

“Of course” Sooyoung answered then smiled at Sunny.

 

“I am really so…” Sunny said.

 

“I understand that you don’t feel the same way about me” Sooyoung said. “We should get inside” Sooyoung said then opened the door.

 

“…..”

 

Sooyoung then closed the door when they both are already inside the room.

When Hyoyeon saw them she went directly to Sooyoung.

 

 

“What did you talked about huh?” Hyoyeon asked teasingly.

 

“Just something” Sooyoung answered.

 

“Something like confessing your feel…” Hyoyeon said while hitting Sooyoung on the arm.

 

“No, just some joke that you know already” Sooyoung said.

 

Then Sooyoung dragged Hyoyeon to where Yoona and Yuri are, leaving Sunny behind.

 

“…..”

 

 

Then a Doctor came in and all eyes landed on him as he walked inside the room.

 

 

“I have great news” the Doctor said then smiled to everyone. “After looking at the result and luckily there are no damaged tissues from the impact” the Doctor added.

 

“Does that mean Yoona can go home already?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Yes” the Doctor answered.

 

Then Seohyun looked at Yoona who was really happy to hear that she can already go back home.

 

“…..”

 

 

“I’ll send a message to Tiffany” Jessica said.

 

FROM: Jessica TO: Tiffany

The doctor said that Yoona

Can already go back home.

We’ll wait for you at Yoona’s

Place.

 

 

Then the Doctor got out of the room. Yoona change clothes and wore her school uniform.

Then they excitedly went outside of the hospital and ride a cab. YOONHYUN couple on the first cab, Yuri, Jessica and Hyoyeon on the second while Sunny, Taeyeon and Sooyoung on the third cab.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm so sorry readers for the late update

 

I hope you like this chapter

 

ENJOY <3