Jessica's heart unexpected reaction

Dorky Love

When they were in the car Ms. Nicole started the car’s engine and drove quickly.

 

 

“What hospital are they at?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Seohyun said they’re at SONE hospital” Ms. Nicole answered.

 

“I hope she’s fine” Taeyeon said while biting her lips.

 

“She’s going to be fine” Tiffany said who was sitting next to Ms. Nicole and saw Taeyeon’s expression at the mirror, then looked back at the road.

 

“…..”

 

                When Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon reached the second floor, they immediately went to room seven where Yoona is staying. Yuri then opened the door and saw Seohyun sitting at a chair beside Yoona’s bed.

                When Seohyun noticed that someone opened the door she turned around and saw Yoona’s friends.

 

 

“Hi I’m Yuri I’m the one you called on the phone” Yuri said and went to Yoona who was laying on the bed.

 

“Is she alright?” Yuri asked.

 

“The doctor said she’s fine” Seohyun asnswered.

 

“This is Hyoyeon” Yuri said and pointed at Hyoyeon. “And Sooyoung” Yuri added then pointed at Sooyoung who was beside Hyoyeon.

 

“I know that Yoona will be fine” Hyoyeon said trying to cheer up everyone.

 

                Then Seohyun looked back at Yoona, sat back on the chair, hold Yoona’s hands then fixed the blanket.

 

 

“So what happened?” Sooyoung asked then sat the couch across the bed.

 

“Yoona saved me” Seohyun said then looked at Sooyoung.

 

“What do you mean?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Yesterday when we were about to go home, Yoona saved a girl from some guys.” Seohyun said. “Then when I was about to go to school this morning the same guy from yesterday, took me by surprise and put me in the van.” Seohyun added.

 

“So you mean that the guy took you to threat Yoona” Yuri said.

 

“Yes, then the guy Yoona punched yesterday beat up Yoona” Seohyun said and looked at Yuri.

 

“So that was why Yoona went running outside” HYoyeon said. Then Seohyun looked back at Yoona.

 

“Yoona please wake up, your friends are here waiting I am here” Seohyun thought to herself.

 

 

                While they were talking the door suddenly opened and Ms. Nicole came in first followed by Tiffany, Sunny, Jessica and Taeyeon.

 

 

“Nicole unnie” Seohyun said then went to Ms. Nicole and hugged her tight.

 

“Are you ok?” Ms. Nicole asked while making Seohyun looked at her.

 

“I’m fine thanks to Yoona” seohyun said.

 

“Yoona” Teayeon said when she saw Yoona lying on the bed. Then a doctor got inside the room.

 

“Yoona must be a very fine girl to have so many friends” The doctor said. “I’m to tell everyone that Yoona is still unconscious due to the hit on her head.” The doctor added.

 

“Is she going to wake up soon?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Yoona is a strong girl, so she’ll wake sooner or later” The doctor answered then left the room.

 

“…..”

 

                It was already late when Ms. Nicole went home to change her clothes while Seohyun was sitting on the chair next to the bed holding Yoona’s hands and fall asleep. Hyoyeon was also fall asleep beside Sooyoung who was looking at Sunny sleeping on her shoulder.

 

 

“She’s so much cuter when she’s sleeping” Sooyoung thought to herself and lean her head on Sunny’s head then fall asleep.

 

“I’ll go buy some fruits” Jessica said then stood up.

 

“I’ll go with you” Yuri said then followed Jessica out.

 

                Just a few minutes when Jessica and Yuri went outside Teayeon decided to went outside the hospital to have some fresh air.

 

“…..”

 

                Yuri and Jessica went to nearest department store to buy some fruits. Jessica grab one basket so that it wouldn’t be hard to carry all the fruits.

 

 

“Let’s see orange, mango, apples….what else?” Jessica asked.

 

“What about some cherry tomatoes” Yuri said.

 

“Oh right” Jessica said.

 

                When Yuri noticed that the basket looks heavy she carry it before Jessica could.

 

 

“Let me carry this” Yuri said then smiled at Jessica.

 

                When Jessica saw Yuri’s smile it made her heart skipped a beat while Yuri was getting some cherry tomatoes.

 

 

“Oh my God what did just happened?” Jessica thought to herself while rubbing her temple.

 

“Is this enough?” Yuri asked.

 

“Ye…yeah” Jessica answered.

 

“…..”

 

When Ms. Nicole got back to the hospital then Jessica and Yuri arrived, then Yuri put the fruits on the bed side table.

 

 

“I brought some food” Ms. Nicole said. Then Sunny woke up she noticed that Sooyoung was sleeping to and was leaning her head on her head, she slowly put Sooyoung’s head Hyoyeon’s shoulder and stood up while rubbing her eyes.

 

“Seohyun wake up” Ms. Nicole said “Let’s eat” Ms. Nicole added when Seohyun opened her eyes.

 

“Sooyoung, Hyoyeon get up” Yuri said “Let’s eat diner” Yuri added.

 

“I’ll go get Taeyeon” Tiffany said then stood up but before she could step out of the room Jessica holds Tiffany on her shoulders.

 

“Do you want me to go with you?” Jessica asked.

 

“No” Tiffany answered. “It’s fine” Tiffany added.

 

“Ok then” Jessica said. Then Tiffany went out of the room.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ok I'm done with chapter 7 thanks to your comments cheeky

 

I hope you like it, but I'm hoping that the silent readers could give me some comment/s angel

 

ENJOY and Goodnight smiley