CHAPTER 20

Dorky Love

When TaeNy couple finished eating their food…

 

 

“Tae-tae” Tiffany called then Taeyeon immediately looked at Tiffany.

 

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Uhm… when will we tell the others about us?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Let’s tell them after class” Taeyeon answered. “Oh speaking by class… you just skipped class” Taeyeon teasingly said because she know that Tiffany is a good student and never and never did break school rules since.

 

“I know” Tiffany said also shock of herself.

 

“Where are we gonna wait for the others?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Let’s wait for them maybe… outside the school?” Tiffany answered.

 

“Ok” Taeyeon said.

 

- - -

 

As the school bell rang Sooyoung pulled out her phone from her pocket when it vibrated. She quickly answered the call when she read the caller's name; Tiffant.

 

PHONE CALL:

 

Sooyoung: Unnie where are you?

 

Tiffany: Yeah about that, I'm outside the school meet me here and bring the others with you.

 

Sooyoung: What is going on Tippani-unnie?

 

Tiffany: I'll tell you later, ok don't forget to bring them with you. Bye

 

Tiffany ended the call.

 

Sooyoung: Wait...

...

 

"Who was that?" Yuri asked

 

"Tippani" Sooyoung asnswered then look at the other girl.

 

"Where is she?" Yuri asked. "What did she say?" Yuri added.

 

"She's outside, she said we should meet her there"

 

"Why"

 

"I also don't know"

 

Sooyoung and Yuri called Hyoyeon, told her everything and went out of their class room and headed to Yoona and Seohyun's class.

...

 

"Unnie" Seohyun said when she saw the three girls outside the room, that made Yoona look at them.

 

"Hey" Yuri said.

 

Yoona and Seohyun then grab their bag and went to the three girls.

 

"Tiffany called and she wants us to meet her outside the school" Sooyoung said.

 

"Why?" Yoona asked.

 

"Well we don't know yet" Hyoyeon interject.

 

"Maybe you go first with them I'll go get Jessica and Sunny" Yuri said.

 

"Ok" Sooyung said.

...

 

Yuri immediately went to the direction where Jessica and Sunny's room is located. And when she arrived there Sunny was outside talking to someone.

 

"Sunny" Yuri called that made the older girl look at her.

 

"Oh... Yuri-yah" Suny said then waved at Yuri.

 

"Bye I'll see you tomorrow then" The person that Sunny was talking with said then went pass at Yuri.

 

Suny waved goodbye to the girl before looking back ao Yuri.

 

"Why are you here Yuri?" Sunny asked; waliking towards Yuri.

 

"Tippani-unnie just called and said that she wants us to go meet her" Yuri answered.

 

"Tiffany called" Jessica interjected.

 

"Huh... yeah" Yuri said then looked at Jessica as she nod her head.

 

Let's not waset time... Let's go" Jessica said then handed Sunny her bag.

 

Yuri, Sunny and Jessica then went outside of the school building and saw the other with Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

"Taeyeon?" Yuri mumbled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long time no update with this fic. Im sorry foe that

I kinda have given' up with this fic but... I just can't abandon this fic.

 

And in case you didn't... BUT

obviously you did notice (stupid me) there is no more title... caaauuussse--- I'm having a hard time thinking of titles (stupid me again)

Hope you understand my brain capacity

 

IM SOO SORRY

for all the readers out there...     

    (((((if there are still)))))

 

Hope you like the chap.

I understand if you hate it though

 

THANK YOU FOR READING :)

 

SOOSUNisREAL101