RUN

Dorky Love

“Oh no” Yuri said with a worried voice.

 

“What’s wrong?” Sooyoung asked as she looked at Yuri.

 

“It’s already 8:00” Yuri answered.

 

“What do you mean?” Hyoyeon asked “Oh no” Hyoyeon said when she just realized.

 

“Aiiisssh” Sooyoung said then went running towards the bus stop. “Tipani-unnie will kill me” Sooyoung added then Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon followed her.

 

“…..”

 

                When Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung arrived at the school they already knew that classes are already starting then they quickly run and went inside the school building.

 

 

“I’m so dead” Sooyoung nervously said.

 

“We shouldn’t panic” Hyoyeon said but she was panicking herself.

 

“…..”

 

“Why is Yoona not here yet?” Seohyun thought to herself as she saw the empty chair behind her.

 

“Seohyun must be very worried by now” Yoona said. “Guys I’ll see you around” Yoona added then waved goodbye to her friends as she run towards her classroom.

 

“Ok” Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri replied.

 

“Ok let’s also head to our classroom” Yuri suggested.

 

“Ok” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said then took a deep breath.

 

                Before they could run toward their classroom Sooyoung and Hyoyeon stooped Yuri as they hold on to Yuri’s shoulders.

 

 

“Should we run?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“No” Sooyoung immediately answered. “Because the teachers might scold us for running in the hallway” Sooyoung added.

 

“Aiiisssh these two dorks” Yuri said then grabbed Sooyoung and Hyoyeon by the wrist then drag them towards their classroom.

 

“…..”

 

“8:00” Tiffany spoke softly.

 

                When the teacher just arrived at the same time Tiffany stood up from her chair and brisk walk towards the door but before she could step outside of the room the teacher called her.

 

 

“Miss Hwang, where are you going?” The teacher angrily asked.

 

“Taeyeon” Tiffany answered the she ran outside the room leaving the teacher confused.

 

“Taeyeon” The teacher confusingly said then kink an eyebrow. As Jessica and Sunny heard Tiffany they knew that Tiffany will go and see Taeyeon at the airport.

 

“…..”

 

                While Yuri was dragging Sooyoung and Hyoyeon they saw Tiffany running down the stairs as Sooyoung saw her sister sweat was forming on her temple then gulped.

 

 

“Unnie” Sooyoung said.

 

                But Tiffany didn’t notice them and as a sign of relief Sooyoung wipe off the sweat on her temple then blew air through . Then they saw Tiffany went outside of the school building.

 

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

                Then both Sooyoung and Yuri raise their shoulders as a respond to Hyoyeon’s question. After a few seconds they went back to running until they reached their classroom and was punished by the teacher.

 

“…..”

 

                When Tiffany was already outside the school grounds she stop the taxi and got on as fast as she can.

 

 

“Take me to SONE National Airport” Tiffany said. “And can you make it fast” Tiffany added.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think about this chapter?

 

What do you think will happening next chapter?

Kekeke I will leave you thinking about it for now…

So keep in touch hahaha

 

Pls. don’t hesitate to comment

THANK YOU FOR READING