Blame the little spider

Dorky Love

“Tipani-unnie” Yoona said when opened the door and saw Tiffany.

 

“Hi Yoona” Tiffany said.

 

“Come in” Yoona said then closed the door when Tiffany was already inside.

 

When Taeyeon reached the living room and who just came out of the bathroom heard Yoona she then slowly move her eyes up then saw Tiffany beside Yoona.

 

 

“Tipani” Taeyeon thought to herself.

_ _ _

 

“I thought you’d never come” Yoona said.

 

“I’m very sorry” Tiffany said.

 

“It’s ok at least you’re here now” Yoona said. “Come in” Yoona added then made Tiffany seat beside Hyoyeon.

 

“By the way” Yoona said when she was already sitting beside Seohyun. “Seohyun and I are…” Yoona added.

 

“ARE NOW A COUPLE” Hyoyeon interjected then looked at Yoona.

 

“Really” Tiffany said after she heard Hyoyeon then Tiffany stood up. “Congratulations” Tiffany added then hugged Yoona and Seohyun.

 

“Yah Unnie, why didn’t you went back to the hospital?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Something just came up, but it’s fine now” Tiffany answered then sat back beside Hyoyeon.

 

Taeyeon who was still standing went beside Sooyoung then sat on the armchair and acted like it’s not awkward around Tiffany so that the others won’t notice.

 

“…..”

 

While at the kitchen Yuri was chopping some vegetables and Jessica was waiting for the pasta to cook.

 

 

“Yuri, where should I put this?” Jessica asked when the pasta was already cooked.

 

“In a big bowl then put the sauce” Yuri answered but didn’t look at Jessica because she was still chopping some ingredients.

 

Then Jessica stretched her arms and tiptoed trying to open the cabinet above, but it’s too high for her to reached so she get a chair and stand on it so that she can open the cabinet.

When she opened the cabinet she saw the bowls immediately but when she was about to get one bowl a spider went crawling towards her.

 

 

“Ahhh” Jessica screamed as she saw the spider that made her lose her balance then fall out of the chair.

 

“…..”

 

*THUD*

                Before Jessica could fall on the ground Yuri catch her. Jessica who was afraid tightly closed her eyes waiting for the impact that could happen if she hit the floor.

 

 

“Someone caught me” Jessica thought to herself then she slowly opened her eyes then saw Yuri.

 

“Did you get hurt?” Yuri asked.

 

                But Jessica couldn’t to say a word so she just shake her head as a reply the her checks turned red because Yuri was too close that if she lift her head for an inch they could already kiss.

 

 

“KISS” Jessica thought to herself then put her hands on both sides of her checks “Oh my God I why am I thinking of kissing her” Jessica thought to herself then shake her head.

 

“She’s so cute” Yuri thought to herself after she saw Jessica shaking her head then her heart beat like crazy. Oh God I’m inlove with ICE PRINCESS” Yuri thought to herself.

 

“…..”

 

                But without noticing the kitchen door opened then Yoona peeked hr head inside and saw Yuri and Jessica.

 

 

“Is the food almost cooked?” Yoona asked that made Jessica and Yuri jump in surprise.

 

“Oh” Yuri said then handed the bowl to Jessica.

 

“Ok” Yoona said then went back to the living room with a smirk on her face.

 

“…..”

 

At the living room Sooyoung was still talking to Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Teayeon are laughing while watching the gag show then Sunny and Seohyun were chitchatting.

 

 

“Yuri said lunch is almost ready” Yoona said.

 

“That’s great I’m starving” Sooyoung said.

 

“Me too” Yoona said then Sooyoung and Yoona laugh at each other.

 

“Oh Shikshin” Tiffany said as she pinched Sooyoung’s nose.

                                                                                                                                                    

After Yuri finished preparing the table Jessica went to the living room to call everyone.

 

 

“Time for lunch” Jessica said when she reached the living room and when she saw Tiffany she smiled at her. “I’m happy you came” Jessica said when she went beside Tiffany.

 

                When they reached the kitchen Yoona and Sooyoung quickly went running and took a seat.

 

 

“Oh so delicious” Sooyoung said.

 

“Hmmm” Yoona said.

 

“Thank you Yuri for the delicious food” Sooyoung and Yoona said in chorus.

 

“Ok let’s eat” Yuri said.

 

“…..”

 

                Then all of them started eating. Then Seohyun feed Yoona the kimbap, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung tease Yoona by doing the same thing that made Seohyun giggle while Sunny,Tiffany and Jessica were talking.

               

 

After a few minutes Sooyoung got up from her chair and walk her way to the bathroom when Sunny noticed she followed Sooyoung.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Please enjoy reading this chapter

and keep the comments coming

 

ENJOY