Taeyeon leaving, Sooyoung in love

Dorky Love

“Hey guys” Yoona said “I got something to tell” Yoona added.

 

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Seohyun is now my girlfriend” Yoona answered then looked at Seohyun with a big smile on her face.

 

“Really” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said at the same time then looked at Seohyun who was facing down.

 

“Oh” Seohyun said while nodding her head. Then Yoona kiss Sehyun’s checks. “Hey” Seohyun said then push Yoona away. “They’re watching” Seohyun added.

 

“Oh my cute Seohyun” Yoona said.

_ _ _

 

“We are really happy for the both of you” Yuri said.

 

“Uhhhm” Taeyeon said that made everyone looked at her. “There’s something that I want to tell you guys.” Taeyeon added.

 

“Teayeon-nah” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Maybe this is the right time to tell them Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon said.

 

“What is it Taeyeon?” Yoona asked.

 

“Well…” Taeyeon said then took a deep breath. “Tomorrow… I’ll go to America.” Taeyeon added.

 

“What!?” Yuri said “Why did you just tell us now, huh Taeyeon.” Yuri said who was making Taeyeon looked at her.

 

“Yuri it’s…” Hyoyeon interjected.

 

“No Hyoyeon I’ll be the one to explain it to them.” Taeyeon said that made Hyoyeon stopped from talking.

 

“…..”

 

Tiffany who was about to open the door to Yoona’s room, stopped herself when she heard Taeyeon was leaving the country.

 

 

“Taeyeon is leaving the country?” Tiffany thought to herself.

 

“Tiffany?” Sunny said who was waiting for Tiffany to open the door.

 

“Fany what’s wrong?” Jessica asked.

 

Then Tiffany turned around to look at Jessica and Sunny who were confused.

 

“I… forgot something I’ll just go get it ok.” Tiffany said holding in the tears then she immediately run towards the elevator.

 

Then Sunny and Jessica went inside the room when Tiffany went inside the elevator. When they were already inside the room everyone was so quite.

 

 

“Why so quite?” Jessica asked.

 

“We brought snacks for everyone.” Sunny said then lift up the box of cake and some chips.

 

“Jessica unnie, Sunny unnie.” Yoona said then looked at them.

 

“Let’s just continue this conversation after this.” Yuri said that only her, and Taeyeon can hear.

 

“Don’t worry Taeyeon, Yuri’s not angry.” Sooyoung said then pat Taeyeon’s back then went beside Yoona Hyoyeon then followed her. “Where’s Tipani unnie?” Sooyoung asked when she noticed that Tiffany was not with Suuny and Jessica.

 

“She went back she said that she forgot something.” Sunny answered.

 

“Oh” Sooyoung said then nodded her head.

 

“Let’s also celebrate Yoona and Seohyun’s love for each other.” Hyoyeon said then Yoona smiled at Seohyun.

 

“Oh… Yoona and Seohyun.” Jessica and Sunny said. “Congratulations” They added.

 

“Thank you” Sehyun said then bowed.

 

“How did you know my name by the way?” Suuny asked.

 

“It’s because of Sooyoung.” Yoona answered then looked at Sooyoung who was opening a bag of chips. “Remember at the school bus.” Yoona added.

 

“Oh Yeah” Sunny laughingly said. “Nice to meet you Yoona and congratulations” Sunny added.

 

“Kekeke, thanks Sunny unnie” Yoona said while rubbing the back of her head.

 

                While everyone was having fun, Jessica noticed that Taeyeon wasn’t with them and was only sitting at the couch, so Jessica decided to sit beside her.

 

 

“Taeyeon?” Jessica said then Teayeon lift up her head to look at the person beside her.

 

“Jessica” Taeyeon said when she saw Jessica beside her.

 

“…..”

 

“Hahaha” Sooyoung laughed when she put icing on Sunny’s nose then ran.

 

“Yah Sooyoung.” Sunny said puffed her checks then she followed Sooyoung.

 

“Can you go back home already?” Yuri asked

 

“”Yes the doctor said that I can already go home” Yoona said.

“That’s great.” Yuri said then smiled at Yoona.

 

                Sooyoung who was playing with Sunny suddenly stopped when she realized that she was holding Sunny’s hands then Sooyoung immediately released Sunny’s hands.

 

 

“I…I’m sorry” Sooyoung said.

 

“Huh” Sunny said confused.

 

“Uhhhm nothing” Sooyoung said then looked at Sunny on the eyes. “Oh my God she’s so pretty” Sooyoung thought to herself then suddenly her heart beat so fast.

 

“Hey Sooyoung” Hyoyeon said that made Sooyoung looked at her.

 

“Let’s go back” Sunny said as she dragged Sooyoung back beside Yoona’s bed.

 

“When will you confess to her?” Hyoyeon said in a soft voice.

 

“What” Sooyoung said then looked at Sunny who was talking to Seohyun.

 

“Confess already” Yoona and Yuri said who heard the two talking.

 

“Huh” Sooyoung said then turned her head then saw Yoona and Yuri already beside them.

 

“Yoona, how did you confess to Seohyun?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“Well I just tell her that I love her and told her that I want her to be my girlfriend.” Yoona answered.

 

“Sooyoung just tell her that.” Hyoyeon said while Yuri was nodding her head.

 

“Aiiisssh” Sooyoung said. “It’s not that easy you know.” Sooyoung sad then looked at Sunny.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I finish all my school work before I wrote this chapter angel

Yeah another chapter I HOPE YOU LIKE IT cheeky

 

ENJOY <3 smiley