The DORKS just having F. U. N.

Dorky Love

“Hey Sooyoung” Sunny called when they are already outside the kitchen then Sooyoung turned her head as she heard Sunny calling her.

 

“Oh” Sooyoung said.

 

“I thought everything was fine…” Sunny said.

 

“What do you mean?” Sooyoung asked acting like she already forgot about what happened at the hospital.

 

“I thought you’re fine with us just being friends” Sunny answered.

 

“I’m fine with it” Sooyoung said then form a fake smile.

 

“But why are you avoiding me?” Sunny asked.

 

“Beause…” Sooyoung said then rubs the bridge of her nose. “Because I thought avoiding you can make it easier to make these feelings to go away” Sooyoung blurted out.

 

“Sooyoung I…” Sunny said.

 

“I want to be your friend” Sooyoung interjected. “When my feeling for you goes away then It wouldn’t be hard for me to accept that I will only be your friend” Sooyoung added.

 

                Then Sooyoung turned her head back and started walking her way to the bathroom then Sunny’s tears came falling down her checks.

                As Sooyoung reached the bathroom she then went inside and close the door behind her then leaned her back against it.

 

“Sunny please do understand” Sooyoung thought to herself then tears rolled down on her checks.

 

“…..”

 

                Sunny went back inside the kitchen when she wipe her tears and made sure that the others won’t notice that she just cried. When she sat back next to Tiffany she smiled at her.

                Instead of eating her food Sunny was just spacing out and was facing down. As Tiffany noticed Sunny’s action she looked at Sunny.

 

 

“Sunny’ what’s wrong?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Ah nothing” Sunny answered then lift her head to look at Tiffany.

 

“Oh” Tiffany said then continued eating.

 

                After a few minutes Sooyoung came back to the kitchen and sat on the chair and continued eating.

 

 

“Hey Sooyoung chek this out” Hyoyeon said then flip the peanut in the air and catch it with . “Cool huh” Hyoyeon said then smiled at Sooyoung.

 

“Yeah” Sooyoung said then smiled back to Hyoyeon then took a glimpse of Sunny.

 

“Sunny” Sooyoung whispered to herself.

 

“…..”

 

                When they all finish eating Tiffany volunteered to wash the dishes then the others went to the living room but Taeyeon stayed at the kitchen and gathered all the soiled dishes and put it beside the sink.

 

 

“Let me do it” Tiffany said then put on the apron then Tiffany made Taeyeon stepped away from the sink she then started mashing the dishes.

 

                When Taeyeon turned around she saw Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung in front of her.

 

 

“LET’S HAVE SOME FUN” Hyoyeon shouted.

 

                Then Yoona and Yuri caught Taeyeon on her elbow and drag her towards the backyard.

 

 

“Kekeke” Sooyoung evilly laughed then shoot Taeyeon on the face with a water gun.

 

“wah” Tayeon said then wipe the water on her face.

 

“Hahaha” Yoona laughed with her famous alligator laugh.

 

“What are you doing?”Taeyeon asked.

 

“Well we just want to have fun before you live” Yuri answered.

 

“Oh guys” Taeyeon said.

 

                But they didn’t Hyoyeon who the water hose then swayed it in the air making some fake rain drops.

                While Tiffany was inside the kitchen she saw Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Taeyeon through the window made her giggle in silent.

 

 

“Hey no fair” Yuri said the run towards Hyoyeon then she took the water hose from Hyoyeon.

 

“Oh no” Hyoyeon said then Yuri started to splash water to everyone.

 

“”Bwahahaha” Yuri laughed.

 

                Then Yoona sneaked behind Yuri making sure that Yuri not notice her then she pat Yuri’s back then Yuri turned her head to see who was behind her.

 

 

“Surprise” Yoona said then shoot Yuri on the face that made Yuri drop the water hose then Yoona run away but Yuri caught her by gripping on Yoona’s collar.

 

                As Taeyeon saw Yuri dropped the hose she went to get it then splash water to Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Hahahaha” Taeyeon laughed then smirked.

 

“…..”

 

                After how many minuets they stopped playing and went inside the kitchen when Tiffany saw them so wet as she was taking off the apron.

 

 

“Change your clothes immediately before all of you get sick” Tiffany said.

 

“Yeah unnie” Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri and Hyoyeon said in chorus then laugh.

 

“I’ll lend some of my clothes” Yoona said. “Let’s go” Yoona added then went running to her room upstairs then the others followed her.

 

“Yah Yoona wait” Hyoyeon said when they were going up of the stairs.

 

Then Tiffany went to the living room. After Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon changed their clothes they went down to the living room.

 

“…..”

 

It was already late when they decided to go back home.

 

 

“Goodnight Yoona” Seohyun said.

 

“I’ll send to your house” Yoona said.

 

”You don’t have to” Soehyun said.

 

“But…” Yoona said.

 

“Don’t worry, they’re with me” Seohyun said then looked at the others who are already outside the house.

 

“Ok” Yoona said. “If you insist” Yoona added.

 

Then Seohyun walk toward the others who are waiting for her.

 

 

“Goodnight” Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Seohyun said in chorus as they wave their arms.

 

“Guys please ake good care of my Hyunnie for me ok” Yoona said and made Sehyun’s checks blush. “Goodnight” Yoona added then waved back at them.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Our internet stop working maybe because of the rain?! Well, probably I'm blaming the rain 'cause this happens all the time when it rains.

 

ENJOY

and don't forget to leave comment/s heheheh