I Need A Doctor

Notes To The New Girl~

"Yuki? Yuki wake up!  Yuki wake up you have to wake up for me!" Riku said shaking you softly. You try to open your eyes but fail and just listen. "Doctor how long will she be asleep? I need her to wake up for me and for her boyfriend. He's breaking down out there." Your heartbeat quickens when you hear about Sehun. "S-Sehun." You manage. "Yuki are you ok? What happened?" You wanted to answer but couldn't. "She broke her arm at school and she must've waisted all of her energy doing something. From her x-rays her arm is broken in three places and fractured in two places. She should be awake in 30min to an hour. If her friends want to come in they can." The doctor walked out of the room letting in Sehun, Luhan, and Chanyeol. "Is she ok?" Chanyeol asked softly. "Yeah she broke her arm in three diffrent places and fractured it in two places. When she was at school she waisted all of her energry trying to get you guys so she'll be sleeping for a while. The doctor said she should be awake in 30 minutes or so. Until then if you guys are hungry I can get you something to eat. You missed lunch didn't you?"

Riku asked brushing the hair out of your eyes. "Yeah but it's ok. You and Yuki probably don't have much money it's ok. We can just eat something later." Luhan said. Your eyes popped open at the thought of anything but hospital food. "Riku your getting food? Get me some!" You yell reaching for him. "Fatty." He said sticking out his tongue. " I'm glad you're ok though. What happened?"  He asked hugging you. "I was in gym class which is actually self defence class and I was practicing with IU but she accidently broke me arm." You explain tiredly. "So about that food...what are you getting? I want some noodles." Riku sighed and pulled out his wallet. "Fine I think I have enough for everybody. Are you guys ok with noodles?" Riku asked the boys. The smiled and nodded. "Thank you we'll pay you back tomorrow." Luhan said bowing respectfully. "Oh it's fine you don't have to." You and Riku said at the same time. "Alright I'll be back in a second." Riku excused himself and quickly got out. 

"Where is Sehun?" You ask looking around. Chanyeol sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "He went home." He said not able to look at you. Your eyes filled with with tears thinking of Sehun. "H-He went home? But I'm his girlfriend I'm in the hospital. How can he not be here? That's just.....I can't even....Fine I see how it is." You cross your arms and growl in anger. "Yuki it's not like that. He went home to go get something he's coming back for you I promise. When you were sleeping he was crying he should be back anytime soon." Luhan said my hair soothingly. "He could've at least waited until I woke up." You say starting to cry. "It's a surprise for you. If he waited till you woke up it wouldn't be much of a surprise sweetie." He laughed and stared at the door. "He's here." Luhan said happily. The door slammed open and Sehun came running in. "Yuki are you ok?"  Even though you're upset you can't help but smile at him. "Yeah I'm fine it's just my arm. Riku said it's broken in three places and fractured in two places." He pouted and walked over to you. "I forgot to tell you not to fight with anyone in that class. They're a tough class and until you officially learn everything it's not a surprise if you break something. But umm I got you something. It's for you of course and it's well actually it's for us and-"Would you get on with it we're losing precious life time here!" Kai yelled from the doorway.

You look over at him and huff angrily. "Why is he here?" You growl. "Just ask you boyfriend it's not like I came here to see you." "Kai don't be so mean!" Sehun whined at him. His cheeks turned red and he turned away. "Fine. Since Sehun is obviously never going to get to what he wants to say without passing out like he did before I'll say it for him." Sehun's head fell in shame. "I only passed out because I was nervous. K-Kai hyung plays girls well and I asked him to play you so I could know how to say what i wanted to say but I got to nervous and excited and passed out. I don't think I will this time though." You laugh and pulled him closer. "Well what is it that you want to tell me?" You ask pressing your forehead against his. "W-Well earlier when I asked you out we umm didn't really get to umm I'm..not sure how to say this. W-We umm-"Oh my goodness Sehun we're going to die of old age trying to get to the end of this just give her the gift already! You can explain later." Kai said throwing a bag at him. He caught it easily and handed it to you. "Here it's for you." You look at him confused and peak in the bag nervously. "I'm not going to have to open it for you am I? Are you going to take a lifetime just to open the box?" Kai asked finally coming into the room. "No I can open it." You say quickly opening the box and pulling out a chain. It was long and silver with a heart dipped in pink with a key right next to it.

"It's so pretty!" You say not meaning to say it outloud. "So you like it?" Sehun asked. "No she hates it and wants to burn it in fire." Kai said rolling his eyes. " If she says its pretty and she's got that expression on her face apperantly she likes it." You sigh and look at him. "Do you have to be so rude?" You ask angrily. "No. I'm not always rude. I just say the truth. If you don't like it I can just leave." He shrugged and opened the door. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" You yell after him. He stuck up his middle finger then dissapeared down the hall. "Meanie. Well anyway I love it thank you Sehun." He cupped your cheek and kissed you softly. You gasp into the kiss letting him slip his tongue in skillfully. "Sehun" You mumble against his lips. "Hmm?" He asked kissin you again. "I don't know how to do that." He scrunched up his face in confusion until he realized what you're talking about. "Oh. Let me teach you." He said huskily. His lips pressed against yours slowly running his tongue over your bottem lip. Your tongue fights with his trying to explore his wet cavern. "I thought you said you didn't know how to french." He said sliding his hands up your shirt. You slap his hands away and poke his head. "The farthest your hands can go is here." You move his hands to your waist and smile. "For now that's as far as I'm going to let your hands go. You can't get under my clothes either." His hands slowly slid up your shirt again.

"I won't do anything I promise." He mumbled kissing your neck. "That's not the point. The point is that your brother is here and you two are having a love fest in a hospital. You should get up before Riku kills you Sehun." Luhan said from across the room. Sehun jumped up and ran over to a seat by the door. "Hey I'm back with the food." Riku said happily waving the bag around. He looked around curiously slowly putting down the bag. "Why is everyone so far away from Yuki? I thought at least you would be next to her." He said pointing at Sehun. "Aren't you her boyfriend? Why would you let her sit alone?" Sehun walked over and sat next to me. "I was afraid you'd get mad at me and try to kill me again." Riku laughed and crouched down to look Sehun in the eye. "I'm not like that Sehun. The only reason I would try to kill you is if I found out you were trying to get in her pants or doing something she didn't like. Something like that  would end up in a not pretty situtation and your face wouldn't be as cute as it is now." Sehun blushed and looked away. "Riku stop acting gay!" He stood up and shrugged. "Who said I'm acting?" He winked at Luhan and smiled. "I know you're acting because you have a girlfriend. Stop scaring my friends." You throw a pillow at him and pout. "Fine I'll stop.

They're just so cute I can't help but to tease them. I miss high school." Chanyeol choked on his water. "You miss high school?! I thought you were in our grade how old are you?!" He asked staring at him. "Well I've only been out of school for two or three years but it seems like fun at your school. Other then Yuki breaking her arm." "He's only 19." You say laying down tired. Sehun slipped his hand into yours and smiled. A smile grows on your face the longer you stay like that. "Alright you two it's time to eat stop being all lovey so we don't throw up!" Luhan said handing each one of us a plate. Sehun finishes his in a few minutes giving him the chance to feed you. You stare at your food then at your broken arm. "Umm my everything hand is the one that's conntected to the broken arm can someone help me?" You ask laughing nervously. Sehun picked up his fork and scoped up some noodles. "Open." He said moving the fork around like an airplane. You said ahh as you open your mouth letting him feed you. "You two are so cute is sickening." Riku said sitting next to Luhan. "I'm sorry you have to watch this all day everyday." Luhan's head dropped and he sighed sadly. "Yes this is truely a horribly thing." Chanyeol laughed and shook his shoulders. "Aww don't look like that hyung they're in love it's cute. You'll find that special lady one day and be exactly like them. Just wait and see."